One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-13-2008, 08:09 AM
soulrider soulrider is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Default Request: real strip poker videos

hi does anyone have any real strip poker videos-they only ones i can find on youtube are from lame porn sites-thanks
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soulrider For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 04-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Midnight_Sun's Avatar
Midnight_Sun Midnight_Sun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 153
Thanks: 275
Thanked 1,230 Times in 100 Posts
Default

Did you try typing "strip poker" into the search bar? It's quick, clean and easy! Fun for the whole family...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight_Sun For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 12-28-2019, 08:16 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,493
Thanked 115,382 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default

Well this is long...not great quality...but...

I kind of love the strip poker concept and feel like you rarely find a clip that looks authentic.

This one feels kind of authentic to me.

As both sexes are participating you will see some male anatomy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2019-12-28-06h58m19s943.jpg (51.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2019-12-28-07h00m36s387.jpg (58.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2019-12-28-07h03m16s046.jpg (58.3 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2019-12-28-07h08m44s804.jpg (58.9 KB, 100 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Strip Poker on Webcam.mp4 (811.85 MB, 2226 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2019, 09:15 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,493
Thanked 115,382 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default

I think I see what happened. The reason it was so long was that the original seems to be completely in slow motion. I DIDN'T DO THAT.

Here's a shorter highlight take.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mplsmorgan2 View Post
Well this is long...not great quality...but...

I kind of love the strip poker concept and feel like you rarely find a clip that looks authentic.

This one feels kind of authentic to me.

As both sexes are participating you will see some male anatomy.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Strip Poker on Webcam-edit.mp4 (494.10 MB, 3166 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2019, 01:16 PM
jacksonhole jacksonhole is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 149
Thanks: 502
Thanked 3,586 Times in 147 Posts
Default Great find!

I have been searching for authentic strip poker games since my first AOL account.

This is actually one I haven’t seen before. I agree, real authentic games are rare. Hopefully people have other suggestions that I haven’t discovered yet.

Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 12-28-2019, 03:35 PM
crispus crispus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,683
Thanks: 54,965
Thanked 286,898 Times in 9,710 Posts
Default

How about in public, for art? I know it's several years ago and has been referenced before, but it also fits here:
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Strip Poker in Manhattan.mp4 (234.47 MB, 1665 views)
__________________
"but whatever you wish to keep / you better grab it fast"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-14-2020, 09:00 AM
mplsmorgan2 mplsmorgan2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,764
Thanks: 5,493
Thanked 115,382 Times in 3,066 Posts
Default

Seems real. Weird way to play strip poker - it all comes off at once
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Embarrassed Friend Loses Bet and has to Strip Naked.mp4 (79.70 MB, 2279 views)
__________________
I'm a collector of video clips and photos I find novel.
Peruse my findings on OCC and enjoy the unintentional reposts!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-14-2020, 10:11 AM
blumton blumton is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 58
Thanks: 758
Thanked 315 Times in 57 Posts
Default Is that Julie from l*stbets.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplsmorgan2 View Post
Seems real. Weird way to play strip poker - it all comes off at once
I think that might be Julie from L*stbets.com

...which is a great site, but they’re clearly not ‘amateurs’...

You can find some of the participants online in other vids, but Julie is quite elusive. Would live to know her ‘stage’ name.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blumton For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 03-15-2020, 10:23 AM
crosis42 crosis42 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 138
Thanks: 903
Thanked 1,298 Times in 99 Posts
Default good video - not Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumton View Post
I think that might be Julie from L*stbets.com

...which is a great site, but they’re clearly not ‘amateurs’...

You can find some of the participants online in other vids, but Julie is quite elusive. Would live to know her ‘stage’ name.

It's not Julie from Lostbets -doesn't have the tattoo on the back of her neck. To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't done videos for anyone other than Red. She's also got a little bit curvier than she was a few years ago.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to crosis42 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.