One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-07-2014, 10:17 PM
DRDavenport DRDavenport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,878
Thanks: 236,579
Thanked 21,571 Times in 1,625 Posts
Default Topless in body paint in Times Square

I had some time to kill before an appointment, so I strolled through Times Square (NYC).
To my surprise, in addition to the usual gaggle of costumed characters posing for pictures for tipping tourists, there were young ladies wearing body paint and thongs!
I had my Kodak Play Sport with me, and shot these stills. Also 2 vids, which are in the Sexy Vids section.

DR
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-07-2014, 10:19 PM
DRDavenport DRDavenport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,878
Thanks: 236,579
Thanked 21,571 Times in 1,625 Posts
Default Topless in body paint in Times Square

next batch
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
DRDavenport DRDavenport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,878
Thanks: 236,579
Thanked 21,571 Times in 1,625 Posts
Default Topless in body paint in Times Square

last batch
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-07-2014, 10:30 PM
ModelT-MsDollie ModelT-MsDollie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NW Boonies, Floriduuu
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 27,312
Thanked 11,755 Times in 1,752 Posts
Default

Amazing photos for where it is. And with a NYPD right there, I'm sure watching.
Always wanted to go to Times Square. Guess we never will.
I've also heard that it is legal to go topless in NY as long as it does not cause crowds or problems. I guess that's the catch. It would cause both.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-17-2014, 09:16 AM
txpaulranger txpaulranger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 425
Thanks: 75
Thanked 9,490 Times in 418 Posts
Default WTF

I lived in NYC early 90's. Times Square area was a hell hole. Then Giuliani came along and cleaned them up. Now this?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-17-2014, 10:47 PM
DRDavenport DRDavenport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,878
Thanks: 236,579
Thanked 21,571 Times in 1,625 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpaulranger View Post
I lived in NYC early 90's. Times Square area was a hell hole. Then Giuliani came along and cleaned them up. Now this?
It's overrun with effing tourists and costumed characters looking for tips. New Yorkers avoid it whenever possible. I'd rather have the old Times Square.

DR
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TimesSquare.jpg (729.3 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by DRDavenport; 07-17-2014 at 10:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 07-31-2014, 02:06 AM
hallingood hallingood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 40
Thanks: 33
Thanked 631 Times in 37 Posts
Default

Think I found 1 more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bs8TEDBCYAA4OU4.jpg (179.7 KB, 360 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-31-2014, 03:45 AM
zeemzima's Avatar
zeemzima zeemzima is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 228
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5,521 Times in 255 Posts
Default

from a video,,,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I Love N.Y _1 Pt6.mp4_000001800.jpg (881.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg I Love N.Y _1 Pt6.mp4_000055766.jpg (889.8 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg I Love N.Y _1 Pt6.mp4_000069600.jpg (1.14 MB, 207 views)
File Type: gif I Love N.Y _1 Pt6-new.gif (1.16 MB, 3002 views)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-31-2014, 07:08 PM
Davidavin's Avatar
Davidavin Davidavin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: northwest of everything
Posts: 403
Thanks: 835
Thanked 11,842 Times in 365 Posts
Default

I like this. Didn't see the first posts three weeks ago.

I started a thread once for nakedness in NYC. This would go great there.

So at first I wondered if this was Andy golub at work here, but it doesn't seem to be. So then the next obvious question is, who are these people and is there an organization behind them? Will they "strike" again?

Thats because taking advantage of NYC topless laws for entertainment purposes in times square makes eminent sense.
Seems more ought to do it as you could probably put out an open suitcase and rake in a lot of bucks too.

Good for everyone all around..

D
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2014, 10:47 PM
danburton danburton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 7
Thanked 53 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I live pretty close by...on any given day there are 3-4 of them. Sometimes the same ones, sometimes others. They are trying to get people to take pix and then asking for tips the same as the folks in the superhero costumes.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danburton For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.