One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,093
Thanked 47,403 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default Bay to Breakers 2014

First pics are just starting to come in, and it'll probably take a couple days to get a good idea of how good a day it was for nudity, but here's something to get us started. It looks like one of the favorites is back for her 4th naked B2B. I checked the exif just to make sure it wasn't a repeat from a previous year, and it's definitely from today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14215846264_356cb1a85b_o.jpg (1.11 MB, 2072 views)
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
5speed42, 69l69, akivion, algnude39, allthatjazz, alphatier, Amdin, atahualpa, Beach Lover 2010, bingoboy, bjcojak, Bob Saben, brunettesrule, chandran1, charly67, coachrapture, colthom, crispus, curly804, danwhi, dark12, Davidavin, dhughes02, dnrag, doca, donker, Dragon unborn, dragon14, DRDavenport, EdnLaurasj, exilkr, fffttt1314, flashingfemales, fullmonty, fun269, gandolf, gfb4228, gldnegle, grumbler, gs500e91, hilocrc, HondaBike, Iamsailing, irish drunkard, jake10, jasdmd0, jc666, johnno866, KarlMalone, karp, kartman, kenalamo, kiassan, kolima, krullbagge, lasthero15, leonidas22, luc_holly, markpayne, michmc, minister68, Monte1, mplot, mraeneas, ncal101, neb69, neilm24, nitro, noname123, nud3bar3, oak409, old jer, papain, patrick85, peterfink10, pirocafanatica, punkned, qd0307, rak1918, RHIINO1, robotsssssss, rr9281, rrast3, sergito, slammerkin, slash_622, smutley, snffhrtights, snodgrass, solarking, swat4, talaiporos, tbs24, testme97, tetrak74, therealmoec, toadstone444, trinpar, VXCguy, w484, WalnutSolo, willieg, xchange3, xp2, XShredderX, zorian5
  #2  
Old 05-18-2014, 07:35 PM
flashingfemales flashingfemales is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 115
Thanks: 679
Thanked 2,011 Times in 113 Posts
Default

Fantastic. Thanks for the response and post
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flashingfemales For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 05-18-2014, 07:59 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,093
Thanked 47,403 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

One more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14217358085_23cee261b2_o.jpg (1.82 MB, 2177 views)
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
5speed42, 69l69, akivion, algnude39, atahualpa, Beach Lover 2010, cambiare, chandran1, coachrapture, crispus, curly804, dadammerl, danwhi, Davidavin, dendrophile, DiskoDaddy, Diskret, Doper than Dope, Dragon unborn, DRDavenport, eletron, flashingfemales, freon4u, fun269, gandolf, gfb4228, gldnegle, Grand14, grumbler, hilocrc, HondaBike, jasdmd0, jc666, KarlMalone, karp, kartman, kenalamo, krullbagge, lasthero15, leonidas22, luc_holly, markpayne, mfordx, michmc, minister68, Monte1, ncal101, neilm24, nitro, norbert, nud3bar3, nyotaimori, old jer, onlyheubsch, oregonlt3, papain, patrick85, pennywiseguy2, peterfink10, punkned, quietones, rak1918, RHIINO1, roach100, rr9281, rrast3, sergito, slammerkin, smovbuf2, solarking, talaiporos, tetrak74, therealmoec, toadstone444, trinpar, VXCguy, xchange3, xp2, XShredderX, zorian5
  #4  
Old 05-18-2014, 11:30 PM
noname123 noname123 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 50
Thanks: 204
Thanked 408 Times in 45 Posts
Default

I was at bay to breakers, and for walkers there were very very few girls actually showing breasts or anything more. Maybe it was different for the runners though, since they might feel more comfortable being completely naked when they are moving fast by all the cameras. Although, there were a large number of girls in revealing costumes.

I debated going naked myself and enjoying all the pictures I could take with girls, but I didn't walk naked. It was pretty windy and that was a big reason. If it had been warmer I would have done it. However, I got naked momentarily for a few girls to take pictures with which was really thrilling, and makes me want to try walking around naked for portions of the race next year. Having semi naked or naked girls hugging me close so my dick was touching their skin was pretty great hah.

I got some pretty good pictures from the event, but I am very picky with ones I'll share on the internet, since I don't want to show ones that show the girls face if I have really revealing pictures of them. I'll see what I can share, and I'll post them here. This site has been great for me over the years, so I'll contribute what I can.

I do have videos too, but I a can't even watch videos on this site, so don't think I'll be uploading any.


Also, I plan to go to the gay pride stuff in SF and get more pictures. Right now all I have to use is my camera phone, and a flip for better quality video. Does anyone know how I can get a camera that has good zoom? The one on my camera phone makes the picture insanely blurry if I zoom in at all. What effects the quality loss from zoom? Once I understand this better, I'd invest in a good camera/ camera phone with better zoom. I would get so many more good pictures if I could zoom better. Sometimes it's too obvious what you are doing when you are up close, but I could take a ton of pictures from just a bit farther away with good zoom.

Last edited by noname123; 05-18-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noname123 For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 05-18-2014, 11:53 PM
zorian5 zorian5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 148
Thanks: 2,841
Thanked 3,502 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Incredible photo. She is so awesome. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite photos from this event...ever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14238935803_e2eeb56883_o.jpg (2.51 MB, 1366 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-19-2014, 01:46 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,093
Thanked 47,403 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
I was at bay to breakers, and for walkers there were very very few girls actually showing breasts or anything more. Maybe it was different for the runners though, since they might feel more comfortable being completely naked when they are moving fast by all the cameras. Although, there were a large number of girls in revealing costumes.

I debated going naked myself and enjoying all the pictures I could take with girls, but I didn't walk naked. It was pretty windy and that was a big reason. If it had been warmer I would have done it. However, I got naked momentarily for a few girls to take pictures with which was really thrilling, and makes me want to try walking around naked for portions of the race next year. Having semi naked or naked girls hugging me close so my dick was touching their skin was pretty great hah.

I got some pretty good pictures from the event, but I am very picky with ones I'll share on the internet, since I don't want to show ones that show the girls face if I have really revealing pictures of them. I'll see what I can share, and I'll post them here. This site has been great for me over the years, so I'll contribute what I can.

I do have videos too, but I a can't even watch videos on this site, so don't think I'll be uploading any.


Also, I plan to go to the gay pride stuff in SF and get more pictures. Right now all I have to use is my camera phone, and a flip for better quality video. Does anyone know how I can get a camera that has good zoom? The one on my camera phone makes the picture insanely blurry if I zoom in at all. What effects the quality loss from zoom? Once I understand this better, I'd invest in a good camera/ camera phone with better zoom. I would get so many more good pictures if I could zoom better. Sometimes it's too obvious what you are doing when you are up close, but I could take a ton of pictures from just a bit farther away with good zoom.
You can upload videos to zippyshare and post the links here. That's allowed.

As far as not sharing pics with girls faces... if they were naked or semi-naked they will probably be in this thread anyway, so why not just share the goods?
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 05-19-2014, 01:49 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,093
Thanked 47,403 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Nothing all that special here. I like to think of the photos that show up on the first night after B2B as a bit of an amuse bouche--just a taste of what we'll see later. We'll likely see many more pics of all these women and more, and much better quality no doubt.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-19-2014, 02:05 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,093
Thanked 47,403 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Flickr user totocebu has started posting, but it looks like he quit after a few dozen tonight. He usually does a couple thousand of B2B, and it's pretty comprehensive. I plan on keeping an eye on him in the coming days. These are his pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14217867775_f5f2a1981f_o.jpg (12.22 MB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg 14194658106_b24a0a79d6_o.jpg (12.56 MB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg 14217637004_2be5daff08_o.jpg (11.81 MB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg 14217656474_b579343424_o.jpg (12.75 MB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 14217645184_0c189258d0_o.jpg (9.28 MB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg 14217613175_bb5f7a1378_o.jpg (13.16 MB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg 14217389974_d6cb006163_o.jpg (13.34 MB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg 14030926519_bdcdfdc94d_o.jpg (13.53 MB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg 14217429564_6fc2ecb239_o.jpg (12.25 MB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg 14030913248_0f67b4557b_o.jpg (13.91 MB, 220 views)
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-19-2014, 11:29 AM
crispus crispus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,683
Thanks: 54,964
Thanked 286,929 Times in 9,710 Posts
Default

Some more from "toto" plus another repeater flanker7 found from behind, and finally a returner that might yield more...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14218870242_45fc8e31a4_o.jpg (10.75 MB, 873 views)
File Type: jpg 14221045184_c010ebaab2_o.jpg (9.72 MB, 799 views)
File Type: jpg 14034633128_e971d39bd9_o.jpg (10.31 MB, 1134 views)
File Type: jpg 14034699637_0b63e02d4a_o.jpg (10.16 MB, 1582 views)
File Type: jpg 14032665478_f021c833a7_o.jpg (2.30 MB, 976 views)
File Type: jpg 14033141827_726efb2a6d_k.jpg (995.5 KB, 660 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 89 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
5speed42, 69l69, akivion, algnude39, Atago22, atahualpa, AtlanticWave, baggo, Beach Lover 2010, burningalive, cambiare, carlotta0001, chandran1, colthom, curly804, Davidavin, dnrag, donker, Dragon unborn, dragon14, exilkr, Fatbah55, fizen, fland, flashingfemales, fun269, gandolf, george122, Grand14, grumbler, gs500e91, HCharles.Crank, hilocrc, HondaBike, irishboy2525, jake10, jasdmd0, jc666, johnno866, KarlMalone, karp, kenalamo, kiassan, krullbagge, lasthero15, lollipop2, luc_holly, markpayne, marlenkuntz, mfordx, michmc, minister68, Monte1, mrcarl42, mrmisty, NaturistaColina, ncal101, neb69, Nocturnal Terror, norbert, nud3bar3, old jer, oregonlt3, patrick85, peterfink10, rak1918, RHIINO1, roach100, rr9281, rrast3, sergito, shanebel, shoarma, slammerkin, smovbuf2, smutley, snodgrass, talaiporos, testme97, trinpar, tvbert, unparked, w484, WalnutSolo, weshambler, willieg, xp2, XShredderX, zorian5
  #10  
Old 05-19-2014, 03:03 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,093
Thanked 47,403 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

A few more from today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14221148902_79f931e042_o.jpg (11.02 MB, 330 views)
File Type: jpg 14036835819_bcf6291367_o.jpg (14.16 MB, 1172 views)
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.