|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a thing for cartwheels, handstands, somersaults. Anything that gets the young lovelies inverted, with hands down and feet up in the air, hopefully with legs spread and showing the goods. I'll post my small collection over the next week or so, but ask those that have anything that fits to please contribute. I get a ridiculous thrill when I see a new one.
lakeshore.jpg night cart.jpg blond on lawn.jpg nude-teens-at-beach.jpg beach.jpg |
| The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to tele2408 For This Useful Post: | ||
anders37, barfet, bingopongo, bl33dy, Bruceface282, bruthaj, captkerp, doggone, DRDavenport, ehupe, evilsmurf, friarfrat, GaryTJ, greendoor, gs500e91, hip_i, jjanda_2000, jjpp, Klondike, likeemtight14, lucidobservor, LuvsDaBoobies, mawi97, michmc, mooman55, mvprime, nitro, Petitemilf, quietones, Richard53, rickjones185, sabberer, Saguenay, sevenups, Sinister Minister, tapcarre, testme97, theflashman, tikitom63, tnf25, tuesday64, tweener, uggaugga, viewer317, wcfever, wellhungjury_11 | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
EIEO leftovers
|
| The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to osreb For This Useful Post: | ||
anders37, bingopongo, bl33dy, bocholobo, Bruceface282, captkerp, dandd, dertz999, ehupe, evilsmurf, friarfrat, gs500e91, hip_i, likeemtight14, michmc, mooman55, nevergivenaname, nitro, quietones, rickjones185, sabberer, Sinister Minister, Someone, tapcarre, tele2408, testme97, theflashman, TNT93535, tuesday64, tweener, uggaugga, viewer317, xp2 | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
few more, including some oldies; would upright splits be okay, or must heels be above head (or at least potentially heading there, as in 1 and 3)?
|
| The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post: | ||
69l69, anders37, bingopongo, bl33dy, captkerp, friarfrat, gs500e91, hip_i, jjpp, kermitthehulk, likeemtight14, lorboy, madahab, michmc, mvprime, myrightnut, nitro, quasimodo65, rickjones185, sabberer, Sinister Minister, tele2408, testme97, theflashman, tikitom63, tuesday64, tweener, uggaugga, viewer317, wolf775, xp2 | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks to osreb and crispus for the great additions. I'm over the moon. They're perfect, and just what I was hoping for. Here are some more from my collection. Anyone else?
24605_nudeexercizes_122_235lo.jpg boob job.jpg sandy cartwheel.jpg coconut tree.jpg cartwheel.jpg |
| The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to tele2408 For This Useful Post: | ||
-Typhoon-, 5speed42, anders37, bingopongo, bl33dy, bocholobo, Bruceface282, captkerp, dandd, evilsmurf, friarfrat, GaryTJ, gs500e91, hip_i, jjpp, kermitthehulk, laingorourke, likeemtight14, madahab, michmc, mvprime, nitro, quietones, rickjones185, sabberer, Sinister Minister, Someone, testme97, tuesday64, uggaugga, viewer317, xp2 | ||
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Some more beautiful female inversions. Contributions most welcome. Clothing optional, but hands down and feet up.
48576_4.jpg 56049_sor_bree081_592lo.jpg backyard cart.jpg two hands.jpg 79524_Beach_1332_122_344lo.jpg |
| The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to tele2408 For This Useful Post: | ||
69l69, anders37, bingopongo, bl33dy, bocholobo, Bruceface282, captkerp, dandd, dertz999, evilsmurf, friarfrat, gs500e91, hip_i, likeemtight14, Marlboro_64, member666, michmc, mvprime, nitro, rickjones185, sabberer, sharkwatch, Sinister Minister, Someone, testme97, tikitom63, tuesday64, tweener, uggaugga, viewer317, xp2 | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone else have any?
1stFloor.jpg 6bba8_e0d2.jpg 10.jpg 96d41_7e8a.jpg 09938_4103661vju_122_238lo.jpg 55762_1864588193_122_138lo.jpg backyard cartwheel.jpg down blouse up pants.jpg poolside hand stand.jpg 4 handstands.jpg |
| The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to tele2408 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh gee, this is just too much fun. Can I join in?
Klondike Last edited by Klondike; 02-02-2009 at 12:13 AM. |
| The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
two more. KLondike
|
| The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm getting dizzy so I better quit.
Klondike |
| The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I recovered. Klondike
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| cartwheel, handstand |
|
|