One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-28-2024, 08:04 AM
ac1601's Avatar
ac1601 ac1601 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 85,446
Thanked 13,821 Times in 1,158 Posts
Default Thanksgiving...who are you thankful for?

On Thanksgiving all of us American guys need to step up and give thanks for our wonderful wives who give so much of themselves for our pleasure. Let's see these lovely ladies. Please post only your own wife or GF here.
Here's the beautiful lady who I'm oh so thankful for. She makes me a much better person than I am without her....my lovely, sexy wife Pink.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0336~2-gradient-2024_07_29_13_50_16.JPG.jpg (668.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0192_1_1.jpg (327.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0107.JPG (633.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0044_1.jpg (516.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0390.JPG (485.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0042.JPG (359.9 KB, 2 views)
__________________
Like what you see? Then come check out our albums....all 100% amateur, 100% sexy, and 100% Pink and occasionally myself.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2024, 08:27 AM
blind owl's Avatar
blind owl blind owl is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 205
Thanks: 9,472
Thanked 3,675 Times in 210 Posts
Default Wow so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac1601 View Post
On Thanksgiving all of us American guys need to step up and give thanks for our wonderful wives who give so much of themselves for our pleasure. Let's see these lovely ladies. Please post only your own wife or GF here.
Here's the beautiful lady who I'm oh so thankful for. She makes me a much better person than I am without her....my lovely, sexy wife Pink.
Thanks for sharing Her
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blind owl For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 11-28-2024, 08:42 AM
pistilpete's Avatar
pistilpete pistilpete is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 19,016
Thanked 777 Times in 79 Posts
Default Itionthat

I am thankful that he shares his lovely wife....I just love her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pistilpete For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 11-28-2024, 09:19 AM
ac1601's Avatar
ac1601 ac1601 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 85,446
Thanked 13,821 Times in 1,158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blind owl View Post
Thanks for sharing Her
Thanks, I really appreciate that. Always a treat seeing your lovely wife as well.
__________________
Like what you see? Then come check out our albums....all 100% amateur, 100% sexy, and 100% Pink and occasionally myself.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ac1601 For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 11-28-2024, 09:20 AM
ac1601's Avatar
ac1601 ac1601 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 85,446
Thanked 13,821 Times in 1,158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistilpete View Post
I am thankful that he shares his lovely wife....I just love her.
I agree, itionthat wife is a gorgeous lady.
__________________
Like what you see? Then come check out our albums....all 100% amateur, 100% sexy, and 100% Pink and occasionally myself.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ac1601 For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 11-28-2024, 11:41 AM
itionthat's Avatar
itionthat itionthat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,734
Thanks: 452,861
Thanked 82,168 Times in 3,943 Posts
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac1601 View Post
I agree, itionthat wife is a gorgeous lady.
Thank you all and Happy Thanksgiving! Appreciate you mentioning my wife and she is DEFINITELY what I am most thankful for! A few of her in the kitchen for everyone - in honor of all the good food on this day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20241005_104247.jpg (397.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 20240704_081549.jpg (419.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg VideoCapture_20240618-181759.jpg (376.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg VideoCapture_20240731-133758.jpg (533.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg VideoCapture_20240618-182310_resized.jpg (438.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg VideoCapture_20240731-133706_remastered.jpg (490.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg VideoCapture_20240618-175742.jpg (423.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 20240807_093746.jpg (550.0 KB, 100 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-28-2024, 11:42 AM
blind owl's Avatar
blind owl blind owl is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 205
Thanks: 9,472
Thanked 3,675 Times in 210 Posts
Default Thankful for that kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by itionthat View Post
Thank you all and Happy Thanksgiving! Appreciate you mentioning my wife and she is DEFINITELY what I am most thankful for! A few of her in the kitchen for everyone - in honor of all the good food on this day!
Thanks for sharing Her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blind owl For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 11-30-2024, 04:50 PM
Donnafill38's Avatar
Donnafill38 Donnafill38 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: live in TN, play in Texas, Florida, always looking for new clothing optional venues
Posts: 60
Thanks: 592
Thanked 665 Times in 58 Posts
Default Thankful for Clothing Optional tolerance

I am quite thankful for a wife who tolerates and even enjoys visiting and being photographed in clothing optional venues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cc7268.jpg (50.5 KB, 36 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Donnafill38 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 12-01-2024, 06:41 AM
ac1601's Avatar
ac1601 ac1601 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 85,446
Thanked 13,821 Times in 1,158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnafill38 View Post
I am quite thankful for a wife who tolerates and even enjoys visiting and being photographed in clothing optional venues.
We're all thankful as well..... she's a very beautiful lady!
__________________
Like what you see? Then come check out our albums....all 100% amateur, 100% sexy, and 100% Pink and occasionally myself.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ac1601 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 12-01-2024, 06:54 AM
Hereforfun Hereforfun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Location: Hereforfun4747@yahoo.com
Posts: 208
Thanks: 705
Thanked 1,469 Times in 202 Posts
Default Thankful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac1601 View Post
On Thanksgiving all of us American guys need to step up and give thanks for our wonderful wives who give so much of themselves for our pleasure. Let's see these lovely ladies. Please post only your own wife or GF here.
Here's the beautiful lady who I'm oh so thankful for. She makes me a much better person than I am without her....my lovely, sexy wife Pink.
I am thankful you share Pink with us. I, for one, have had a lot of enjoyment from viewing her pictures
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hereforfun For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.