One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:54 AM
thetraveller thetraveller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 12 Posts
Default Double ringed stockings

Hi All
I'm a fairly new recruit to this forum, this will be the first thread that I have started!
I have always had a stocking fetish from a very tender age but particularly like those which have a "double ring" around the top. I think you will see what I mean from the pictures. I cannot find that many pictures like this so would love to see any contributions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg __hr_hh35.jpg (101.0 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 0_1550.jpg (100.1 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg 0_1619.jpg (67.0 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg 3a89.jpg (19.0 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 746d.jpg (16.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 2517-05.jpg (80.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 66794835.jpg (659.2 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 1125308135.jpg (78.0 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg 1437989291.jpg (143.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg Bobbi (121).jpg (40.4 KB, 93 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:56 AM
thetraveller thetraveller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 12 Posts
Default

and a few more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dressed (52).jpg (282.4 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg DY8.jpg (185.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg er4er5.jpg (60.0 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg F3.jpg (122.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg lisa09.jpg (165.0 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs-L-01.jpg (56.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg opium01-18.jpg (168.3 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg picresized_th_1288803118_DSC01495.jpg (539.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg ST3.jpg (139.8 KB, 74 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-29-2012, 08:58 AM
babs7907 babs7907 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,041
Thanks: 1,558
Thanked 76,188 Times in 2,041 Posts
Default

Welcome to OCC! Maybe you'll find these threads useful for your fetishes:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ight=stockings
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ight=stockings
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babs7907 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 12-29-2012, 09:04 AM
jooo's Avatar
jooo jooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 37,285
Thanked 15,552 Times in 1,647 Posts
Default

1437989291.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetraveller View Post
Hi All
I'm a fairly new recruit to this forum, this will be the first thread that I have started!
I have always had a stocking fetish from a very tender age but particularly like those which have a "double ring" around the top. I think you will see what I mean from the pictures. I cannot find that many pictures like this so would love to see any contributions.
WELCOME! Great idea for a thread!

Love this chick's legs!!! LOVE THEM!
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jooo For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 12-29-2012, 09:49 AM
fittester fittester is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 382
Thanks: 25,202
Thanked 487 Times in 255 Posts
Default

I'd call that a "shadow welt". The welt is the top where clips are attached.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fittester For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 12-30-2012, 11:10 AM
thetraveller thetraveller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fittester View Post
I'd call that a "shadow welt". The welt is the top where clips are attached.
Thank you for that info. I'll try a few searches and see what appears
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-30-2012, 12:34 PM
Slingbackluvr Slingbackluvr is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
Default

The ones with the seam at the back are called "Fully Fashioned Stockings" and those without a seam are "RHT Stockings" (Reinforced Heel and Toe).

Lots and lots of stuff on the net if you use these terms for searchng.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:07 AM
thetraveller thetraveller is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingbackluvr View Post
The ones with the seam at the back are called "Fully Fashioned Stockings" and those without a seam are "RHT Stockings" (Reinforced Heel and Toe).

Lots and lots of stuff on the net if you use these terms for searchng.
Excellent advice. Thank you
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.