One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2011, 09:52 PM
kaciejames kaciejames is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 55
Thanks: 191
Thanked 1,615 Times in 55 Posts
Default Skinny-dipping... What movie is this from?

Hey, all. First-time poster, long-time lurker. (Probably should thank posts more often than I do, I shall keep that in mind.)

I found this video on Dailymotion yesterday, it was the first time I had seen it. I'm posting it here first and foremost to share it with you out of the goodness of my heart, but also in the hopes that one of you fine fellows can tell me where it came from. I know absolutely nothing about it -- it could be mainstream, softcore sexploitation, or hardcore for all I know. If anyone knows the name of the movie, or even just recognizes any of the actresses, it'd be much appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snp1.jpg (22.8 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg snp2.jpg (25.0 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg snp3.jpg (40.1 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg snp4.jpg (22.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg snp5.jpg (29.7 KB, 259 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Dailymotion - Nud.mp4 (16.92 MB, 1520 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2011, 11:23 PM
turtletitan turtletitan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 26
Thanks: 157
Thanked 114 Times in 16 Posts
Default

I've seen this movie before! But I'm drawing a blank. It's going to drive me nuts trying to think of the name. But if I do come up with the title I'll be sure to post it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-14-2011, 09:26 PM
kaciejames kaciejames is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 55
Thanks: 191
Thanked 1,615 Times in 55 Posts
Default

After a bit of complex IMDB research, it appears to be Dark Harvest for anyone besides me who's interested.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaciejames For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 04-15-2011, 05:31 PM
turtletitan turtletitan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 26
Thanks: 157
Thanked 114 Times in 16 Posts
Default

That's the name! It's all coming back to me now... bad movie, but good scene.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-15-2011, 09:08 PM
rhinoo rhinoo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 40
Thanks: 53
Thanked 112 Times in 28 Posts
Default Nice

Good clip
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
movies, skinny dipping


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.