Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2018, 01:14 PM

Thanked 2,146 Times in 106 Posts
Default Knowing others can hear you?

Does anyone else's wife or significant other become more aroused or louder as a result of knowing that they can hear others or that they can be heard during sex?

As I think back I can come up with plenty of examples of where my wife fits this bill. I really didn't start to put two and two together until this past week.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 01:38 PM

Thanked 26,495 Times in 1,272 Posts

I had a GF who would would make more noise when she knew my roommate was around or listening. He had creaky ankles the cracked when he walked, she told me that if she heard his ankles cracking out in the hall she would get more vocal.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 07:21 PM

Thanked 25,993 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default Wfe

My wife likes to get loud in hotel trips.... she hopes the next door rooms and hall walkers hear her.....She likes to leave the window open a little in low rise motels so outsiders hear.... she get aroused by this...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0134.JPG  
Old 09-29-2018, 05:56 AM

Thanked 4,118 Times in 416 Posts

My wife will sometimes say that others can probably hear and that makes her a little embarrassed at first, but I just say they probably can't and plausible deniability kicks in once she gets worked up.

I once had to open the room door to the staff at a love hotel to show them that the girl I was with was fine as she was the biggest, most bizarre screamer I'd ever experienced. The first time it happened I couldn't stop giggling as I was giving her a BJ. Seriously, it was so loud and bizarre, that no other lass has ever come close.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 07:20 AM

Thanked 366,866 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default A Good Memory

Long ago I was banging away one morning with a girlfriend in a Seattle motel room. I guess I was sufficiently pleasing her as she was getting more vocal than usual. Out of the corner of my eye through the curtain I saw movement. The morning sun caught the silhouette of the motel maid who had been pushing her cart... on the way to clean the rooms of the early checkouts. When she heard my girlfriend's moans she stopped her cart and stood there, obviously listening. I pointed this out to my girlfriend. She grinned devilishly and proceeded to wail like a banshee. I began thrusting into her hard enough to nearly break the bed. I added animal-like growls and grunts to the listening experience. It took a few minutes, but the maid finally moved on. We collapsed into laughter. Afterwards, as we were finally checking out of our room, we saw the maid...probably mid fifties. She glared at us in disapproval, no doubt figuring we'd left her some wet, sloppy mess to pick up after. Not so. We had stripped the offending sheets and left them in a pile at the foot of the bed. As for the rest of the room...well, we were clean guests. It was probably the easiest room she had to clean all day.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:18 PM

Thanked 2,146 Times in 106 Posts
Default Apartment Sounds

My wife is by no means a screamer. She puts out moans and groans especially when she's about to orgasm. But I suspect that she intensifies her actions because of our neighbors.

We live in an apartment and we've become very close with our neighbors. Due to the layout, our master bedroom and our neighbors are back to back. We also have neighbors above us. If you have TV's and radios off late night you can easily hear murmured voices and people walking around, using the bathroom etc..

So about 4 weeks ago was one of those rare opportunities where our kids and our neighbors kids are all the way at grandparents for the weekend. We all decided to have a few glasses of wine that night sit and talk. Several glasses later we were all a little wasted and my wife and I made it back to our apartment across the hall.

It was later that night, probably around 1:30. My wife nudged me and put the TV on mute. Listen she said. You could hear heavy breathing and a faint moan coming from the other side of the wall. We both listen for some time. We both got horny and I began nibbling on my wife's nipples and rubbing her clit.

Because we are so close to our neighbors as friends I figured my wife would be embarrassed if she knew she could be heard. However I found out this was not the case. The headboard banged rhythmically against the wall, the bed squeak loudly as she road me cowgirl style. And she did not hold back from moaning, shouting out a loud "oh fuck ya" or telling me that she was coming or

A few weeks later we were all together again just having a nice adult conversation when somehow the topic of the apartment units came up and my neighbor said "these walls are pretty thin and I know that I can sometimes be loud in here. Have you guys ever heard me?" Now she didn't make this a particular reference into hearing her have sex just a general statement overall. My wife and I both said "no we've never heard you". I really don't know how believable we were.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:06 AM

Thanked 4,118 Times in 416 Posts

Last month on vacation and this month on vacation the wife has been louder than ever in our hotel room. She really went for it and without doubt others could hear. I also spank her butt with regularity and firmness so those sounds would have been heard as well. In times gone by she would have asked but these past two times she hasn’t been concerned with people hearing her. Last month we actually made a plan for her to be as loud as she wanted to be. She didn’t disappoint! She also didn’t disappoint a few night back. I actually thought we might get a call from front desk as the session went for about 90 mins and she would have been vocal for extended periods.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2020, 09:26 PM

Thanked 20,975 Times in 1,557 Posts

A few years ago at Fantasy Fest. we had a house a block from Duval on Caroline St.
The house had a 2nd floor porch facing Caroline St. There was a street light across from it, but a large tree blocked the light to one part of the porch. Several evenings I took one of my "wives" out to the porch in the shadow and did them doggy style over the railing, encouraging them to be vocal.
It was fun watching people walking up the street craning their necks to see where those noises were coming from.

DR
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2020, 09:31 PM

Thanked 25,993 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default hotel

We were at a hotel on vaca road trip... we were in a room with the access door to the next room type.. no one we knew on the other side.
Anyway we were having quite a loud and orgasmic time most of the night.. really loud and bouncing off the walls.
In the morning upon leaving the room... the same time we walked out of our room, so did the adjoining room people at the same time and we looked at each other … it was 2 old ladys in long dresses and rubber shoes.. extremely conservative types... they kept staring at us.... I wonder why??
Old 02-12-2020, 08:22 AM

Thanked 4,711 Times in 257 Posts
Default Revenge sex

I lived in this house at coll... with a few other guys. This guy in the bedroom next to me was crazy over this certain gal. She was known to be good in the sack. He got very brazen with her trying to bed her to the point he insulted her. He even said to her that she should fuck him since she fucked everyone else around.

Well, that was the wrong thing to say to her - obviously. She and I were friends and I had had sex with her a couple times before I lived in this house. We met in a bar one night and she told me about how rude he had been to her. She wanted no part of sex with him.

We decided to go back to my place and renew our sexual relationship. On the way she told me she wanted to make sure he knew we were having sex together. When we got to my place he wasn't around, but another housemate said he was cramming for a big test in his room. I mentioned to her that he was in the room next to mine.

She couldn't wait to get to my room. We headed to my room and clothes were immediately off and away we went. I hadn't recalled her as particularly loud, but she made sure she was very loud that night. At one point she spoke loudly how she couldn't stand him etc. We kept him awake most of the night having an enjoyable encounter.

He was so pissed, but never mentioned a word about it to me. She and I had a few more sessions together that year and we ended up dating for quite a while.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

3m:37s

11-19-2015
Naked Dare

5m:20s

05-06-2015
redhead face fuck

1m:46s

11-17-2021
best asses I have ever seen EAEE37C1d01

4m:11s