uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2022, 01:29 PM

Thanked 5,196 Times in 366 Posts
Default Who does your wife regret has seen her naked?

My ex wife knows her pics have been seen by several of our friends but there was guy she found sleazy and when I ask her now, many years later, she cites him as being one she wishes hadn’t seen her. She still runs into him and neither one mentions it. But she knows he’s thinking it.

Last edited by scouty; 07-20-2022 at 01:32 PM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2022, 02:17 PM

Thanked 3,586 Times in 546 Posts

Good question. I don’t know how my wife would answer but I will try to find out.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:40 PM

Thanked 2,620 Times in 208 Posts

Don't think anyone. The one's she doesn't like, are sleazy or rude usually are just frustrated they won't ever get any further or closer than just seeing her naked.
That being said, she won't give her stepfather or stepbrother the joy of seeing her naked ... although they would surely love to have that pleasure.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,048,120 Times in 31,421 Posts
Default I could think of 2 Guys for sure!

Before I met my wife she started going out to my buddy's BAR, there she got to meet 2 guys that were regulars at the BAR and it was only that she got introduced to one at a time!
With the way the talk in the BAR was going, she went out with the 1st guy and on the night besides getting to see her some what exposed she did oral on him and swallowed his cum!
It was only a 1 night deal for him, but soon after that my wife got to meet another guy in the same BAR and again they had a 1 night deal with her doing oral on him and swallowing his cum too!
It was some time after that when I got to meet both of these guys and heard the story that they told about a great looking woman that was coming into the BAR and if you got to hit it off with her she'll have sexual relations with you on the 1st night and she'll let you cum in her mouth and swallow it too!
About a week later is when I got to meet her and we hit it off and went to my house that night.
It was during that night in bed when she was doing oral on my cock that she stopped to tell me that I could cum in her mouth and she'll swallow it!
It was then when I replied back to her that I know, but then she was a bit puzzled and asked just how did I know?
When I told her about the 2 guys from the BAR, she was a little more then pissed off at them that thy both would pass out or tell anybody about this information and she didn't understand just how guys can sit around and talk about this stuff at a BAR?
After I got her cooled down and back to normal we finished off what she was going to do and it was my 1st time for being able to cum in any girls/ woman's mouth and later swallowing it too!
But for that reason I would have to say that I'm sure my wife would have wished that both of these guys had never seen her exposed or being playful too!~ lol

Being honest with her paid off for me, since we continued going out and later got married too!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2022, 05:23 PM

Thanked 1,081 Times in 65 Posts

There was a semi sleazeball guy in our friendship drinking circle who was very well off. Work hard play hard kinda of guy, and he would relentless chase after women after a few drinks. My wife lost a bunch of bets to him one evening when we ran into him at a bar, being pretty drunk herself.

He was hitting on her pretty hard and didnt realize she was my wife, as we were in a group. Most of the bets he made where for shots and drinks, and she ended up refusing them when it was time to pay up. He kept insisting, and they bickered for a while, until it was finally suggested she flash him.

Eventually she relented and they went outside for a less than a minute, and she told me he wanted a BJ but she just ended up flashing him and letting him touch her briefly. Anyway, nothing much else happened for the rest of the evening and we later went home. Where the regret comes in is that we ran into him a few months later and he didn't even recall the incident, much to her dismay.

She later told me she was so upset that he didn't remember her, especially after everything, and it's one of the very few times she's done something like that. We ran into him a few times after that until he eventually moved away, and she always gave him the cold shoulder. It was hilarious watching her frown if he was around, and she'd always mention how pissed she was after we'd left.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2022, 03:58 AM

Thanked 8,893 Times in 974 Posts
Default This guy...

I started a thread here a long time ago about my wife's ENF incident here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=170059

Yeah, it would be that guy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2022, 08:09 AM

Thanked 16,361 Times in 1,144 Posts

I am sure I shared this story, but it would have been nearly a decade ago, probably.

Way, way back, my wife and I were on a boat with her sister/husband, and another friend/husband. She was preparing to breastfeed when the baby pulled her one-piece swimsuit top down and exposed her breasts to her sister's husband.

My wife let anyone see her boobs during the nursing days, EXCEPT her sister's husband because my wife hated him so much. Well, he got a GOOD look at them both after all the work my wife put into him never seeing anything over time.

My wife was upset about that for...well, she still brings it up and is upset about it!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2022, 09:32 PM

Thanked 2,714 Times in 198 Posts

That's an interesting question...

I asked my wife out of curiosity; and she couldn't think of anyone. But then most of the people that have seen her completely naked - in person - were nudists at nudist venues; who have never really given her a reason for her to feel bad about her being naked in front of them.

I guess that's a good thing!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2022, 03:29 AM

Thanked 26,480 Times in 1,271 Posts
Default Peach Fuzz

During college years we were all high on beer and pot and with 2 other couples played strip poker. My GF, later wife, ended up naked like all of us, no big deal. At the time my wife only has a light whisp of pubic hair, she almost looked shaved, and one of the other guys, Bob, called her peach fuzz. Now decades later, we still see Bob, if he's had a few drinks he will call her peach fuzz, she hates it, but tries to act like she doesn't care. When I found out it bothers her, I said I will talk to him about it, but she doesn't want him to know it aggravates her, so she made me promise not to say anything.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2022, 08:14 AM

Thanked 5,196 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
During college years we were all high on beer and pot and with 2 other couples played strip poker. My GF, later wife, ended up naked like all of us, no big deal. At the time my wife only has a light whisp of pubic hair, she almost looked shaved, and one of the other guys, Bob, called her peach fuzz. Now decades later, we still see Bob, if he's had a few drinks he will call her peach fuzz, she hates it, but tries to act like she doesn't care. When I found out it bothers her, I said I will talk to him about it, but she doesn't want him to know it aggravates her, so she made me promise not to say anything.
How do you feel that he has that hold over/knowledge of your wife? Is it a little bit fun for you?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

2m:37s

04-01-2010
yt1s com Slingshot ride The best boobs

5m:24s

06-19-2021
20160903 075816 on Vimeo

1m:05s

01-08-2017
jap gym

0m:55s