One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-11-2007, 09:45 AM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Default Cute Little Teen

Cute 19yr old I had in Boston, please enjoy as much as I did.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04469.JPG (2.94 MB, 864 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04366.JPG (2.61 MB, 1201 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04370.JPG (2.59 MB, 1288 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04372.JPG (2.41 MB, 1142 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04376.JPG (2.54 MB, 934 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04379.JPG (2.46 MB, 1837 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04382.JPG (2.38 MB, 1342 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04396.JPG (2.47 MB, 1482 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04416.JPG (2.58 MB, 1087 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04421.JPG (2.38 MB, 959 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2007, 05:05 AM
eNergy's Avatar
eNergy eNergy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,348
Thanks: 666
Thanked 12,460 Times in 1,293 Posts
Thumbs up

Hot girl !!

Thankyou paris66
__________________
"fail we may sail we must"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eNergy For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 11-14-2007, 03:27 PM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Default More of the 19yr old Teen

Many thanks for the comments.....here ar a few more to keep u happy.....and I have more....110 in all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04398.JPG (2.50 MB, 709 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04407.JPG (2.67 MB, 775 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04427.JPG (2.34 MB, 734 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04428.JPG (2.53 MB, 1152 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04429.JPG (2.18 MB, 634 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04430.JPG (2.48 MB, 846 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04432.JPG (2.38 MB, 635 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04437.JPG (2.34 MB, 1080 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04441.JPG (2.48 MB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04442.JPG (2.40 MB, 527 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2007, 03:07 PM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Wink The Story

So....seems the dirt behind the girl is required....

What do guys do on a business trip to Boston......leaving the gf at home in Europe?

They find the youngest call girl they can find.....and fuck the shit out of her.

Yes I paid for her....but fucking a girl less than half your age, being able to take 110 pics of her is well worth every penny...or is that dollar......no strings and a guaranteed fuck for your money.

She was however good fun to be with...a nurse....so not stupid....and she knew how to fuck.....hence the arched back, open c*nt and more

As you might imagine.....the gf does not know of my little excursions..... if there is interest I have pics of other teens I have fucked ...so the more replies I get the better. Needless to say if there are guys out there that love to fuck teens and have pics, post them here.

More pics to cum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04447.JPG (2.42 MB, 484 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04452.JPG (2.15 MB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04455.JPG (2.45 MB, 415 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04457.JPG (2.38 MB, 580 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04458.JPG (2.45 MB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04461.JPG (2.97 MB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04460.JPG (2.61 MB, 926 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04459.JPG (2.52 MB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04471.JPG (2.48 MB, 408 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-19-2007, 03:17 PM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Wink A Few more

Seen as demand to see her is so great.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04365.JPG (2.60 MB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04367.JPG (2.57 MB, 545 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04371.JPG (2.55 MB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04374.JPG (2.45 MB, 486 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04378.JPG (2.52 MB, 743 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04381.JPG (2.38 MB, 535 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04386.JPG (2.69 MB, 473 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04389.JPG (2.73 MB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04392.JPG (2.55 MB, 484 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04420.JPG (2.35 MB, 437 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-22-2007, 04:01 PM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Default A few more

This will be the last of her I am afraid......may well load up the zip for you...depends on size....

However seems there is interest in my other sexploits.....I have pics of quite a few girls I have fucked over the years....not all as pretty as this one, and not all shot at 10.2Megapixls!!!!! this was a new camera 5 months ago! So shall I go ahead and post more girls on this thread.....??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04454.JPG (2.42 MB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04433.JPG (2.29 MB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04439.JPG (2.40 MB, 468 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04453.JPG (2.24 MB, 364 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04397.JPG (2.16 MB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04417.JPG (2.35 MB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04443.JPG (2.36 MB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04442.JPG (2.40 MB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04450.JPG (2.52 MB, 491 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-23-2007, 12:54 PM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Default A Cute College Girl

Well seen as you all seem to like what I do.....

The girl here was one I fucked in my house just outside Philadelphia.....I had just moved to the US, my wife was in a hotel and I was sorting things out late at night.....so I decided to have some fun.....ordered take out.... or is that call in....
Anyhow this cutie from the Medical College in Philly turns up, very shy and unsure of herself, what I wanted was to fuck her all over the new house I had just purchased....in all the places I might fuck my wife.....including our bed....

As you can see I had her in the lounge, on the stairs in the bedroom etc, a fun evening, one I will never forget......have to say this was the start of me leaving my wife....

I trust you will also be wanting to see her, as well as the current girlfriend......

But enjoy this young medic....as I did..... (note...this was 7 yrs ago so the pics are real photographs put on to a CD.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img018.JPG (438.2 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg img017.JPG (358.6 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg img016.JPG (384.0 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg img015.JPG (359.3 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg img014.JPG (316.8 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg img013.JPG (350.7 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg img012.JPG (277.0 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg img011.JPG (270.8 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg img010.JPG (312.2 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg img009.JPG (357.1 KB, 206 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to paris66 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 11-23-2007, 01:02 PM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Default Rest of the Medic

The rest of the series.....enjoy

I have a 24 yr old English girl
a 19 yr old sl*t from Phoenix
20 yr old Indian girl
18yr old Belgian
late 20s english sl*t
19 yr old red head I used and abused for over a year
a few of wives I have fucked
pics off the net of other girls I have fucked
the ex wife, some nude and preggo
quite a few voyer pics
and the current lady.....at 36.....

So I have a fair amount to post for those that would like to see,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img008.JPG (368.3 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg img007.JPG (329.5 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg img006.JPG (277.0 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg img005.JPG (304.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg img004.JPG (298.5 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg img003.JPG (343.0 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg img002.JPG (260.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg img001.JPG (258.2 KB, 127 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to paris66 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 12-14-2007, 01:18 PM
paris66's Avatar
paris66 paris66 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 405 Times in 21 Posts
Talking 24 Yr Old English *****DEGRADING WORD REMOVED*****

Well as requested I will continue to show my sexploits. The girl below is one I found in the west country of England, very hot....as I used to travel by her place to see my ex, I used to stop off on my way there and back....so fucked her several times....before I asked to take some pics of her....so happened it was her 24th Birthday on this day.....so I gave her a nice pressent. Unfortunatly I never saw her again.....the place closed and I guess she moved on.....but I loved her tits....and the fact she allowed me to put 4 fingers up her c*nt to dilate her....mmmmm

So enjoy her as I did.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bridg.JPG (1.18 MB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (1).JPG (1.19 MB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (2).JPG (1.13 MB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (3).JPG (1.22 MB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (4).JPG (1.20 MB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (5).JPG (1.24 MB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (6).JPG (1.22 MB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (7).JPG (1.10 MB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (8).JPG (1.18 MB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg Bridg (9).JPG (1.20 MB, 228 views)

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 08-28-2019 at 04:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.