uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2021, 10:27 AM

Thanked 26,559 Times in 1,277 Posts
Default What did you see that made you masturbate ASAP?

The first one I remember was seeing my friend's sister's boobs. She was a few years older and a beautiful redhead, Her bedroom door wouldn't stay shut unless it was latched. I walked past her room just as her door was slowly opening and got a good look at her incredible tits. I told my buddy I'd be right back, I ran home and went in the bathroom. She filled my spank bank for a long time.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:23 PM

Thanked 4,716 Times in 257 Posts
Default The good old days

I walked in my house (rooming house in coll.) Stopped and was talking to a housemate. He said be quiet, but take a look in here. He slowly pushed open the door and there were two gals 69ing on the bed. I knew both of them well. One looked up and said Hi to me and went back to licking away. I had wanted to fuck both of them since I had met them.

One of the gal's bf was sitting there playing with himself. The first girl looked up again and asked if I was enjoying it. I opened my fly and showed her my semi-hard on. She went back to licking away. I dropped my pants, sat in a chair and started stroking. Took my good old time until let loose with a nice cum.

At a later date I did get to fuck and eat the one gal.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:57 AM

Thanked 16,437 Times in 1,153 Posts

Oh, so many!

My ex-wife and I were staying with her best friend. We were going to sleep on the pull-out sofa, and her friend was helping us put sheets on the mattress. I was sitting on the floor because I bumped my knee, and her friend bent over and I got a perfect up-blouse in her pjs, no bra. I probably stayed up spanking it 5 times that night and got no sleep.

The very first time I saw my wife's sister braless...we were staying at a hotel, separate rooms. Her sister wasn't answering the phone, so we walked down to her hotel room. Her sister answered in pjs. No bra. She had her arms over her boobs, but eventually she removed her arms to move her hair out of her face. I will never forget it. Her very thin and clingy pjs. Her tiny but saggy-ish boobs jiggled with the slightest motion, nipples point out almost sideways and a bit upwards, very long nips. Even though she had gray pjs on, she was basically topless in terms of details. She saw me staring but didn't seem to care too much. I saw into her swimsuit quite a bit, too, but never enough to see anything, but so very close. I spent a lot of extra time in the bathroom on that trip.

First time seeing into my wife's sister's bra. (This was after the hotel trip above.) Her sister came over to our house and set her purse down. I got a perfect view into her bra that was at least two cup sizes too big. Perfect dark very very long nipples. I immediately went into the bathroom to explode everything.

I was once in a hotel shower, walked out and my wife's mom was waiting for us in our room. I noticed her staring at me naked. I went back into the bathroom and shut the door and exploded.

During college, I went to a nearby town to see a good friend who was there with his family on vacation. He, his sister, and I went swimming and then back to their hotel room to change. My friend and I changed in the room and his sister went into the bathroom but kept opening the door to peek at us. My friend hid from her but I let her look. I then saw her take her bikini top off but only saw sideboob through the cracked bathroom door when my friend asked me why I was looking at her. (She had JUST turned 18 like literally a day before.) I took my time changing so that she could see me again. Once she came out of the bathroom, she said next time we don't have to change separately and my friend groaned. I went into the bathroom and took some time for myself. (My friend later did, too, but he wouldn't admit it, even though I could hear him! His sister wasn't there at that point, though.)

I will post more as I remember them!
Old 06-04-2021, 04:16 PM

A few years ago a female friend of mine moved into the apartment I was living in, after another friend moved out. It was in the middle of summer, and she moved into a room that was a former attic. This being an old house, it was quite hot up there. I helped her and her boyfriend, who was helping her moving in as well, reassembling some furniture, and also informed her that, with us two living together from now on, she should get used to this being a "pants free home", and that I‘m usually wearing only a t shirt and boxers when at home.
She laughed, remarked upon the temperature in the room, said something akin to „I can get on board with that“ and removed the jogging shorts she was wearing. She had her back turned to me when she said that, and her boyfriend was still present as well, so I was quite surprised to see that she was wearing black lace hipster panties underneath her shorts. I immediately saw her ass crack, and then, when she turned around, noticed that her underwear was see through at the front as well. Not only was I able to clearly see the wide landing strip she was sporting, I was also able to make out the top of her (cleanly shaven) pussy lips. She didn‘t seem to care, and even though there was never anything sexual going on between the two of us, I had to excuse myself to the bathroom.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:24 PM

There was a woman I worked with for quite a few years. She was very conservative with how she dressed. Nothing tight, nothing short, not much skin showing at all. She wasn't like super hot but was like just one of those cute kinda innocent nerdy looking girls. I always had the biggest crush on her though. A co-worker of ours was getting married and lived out of town so a bunch of people decided to just stay at the hotel for the weekend. Well during the day I take a walk and decide to check out the pool and to my amazement she was there. So I walked in and decided to chat with her. She eventually got out of the pool and was going back to the room. But I got an amazing view of her in a little bikini. Her boobs were small as expected but still looked cute. What amazed me was her ass. It was really big. I mean her bottoms had no chance of covering much of it when she got out of the water. I mean I wanted to do it right there but went back to the room and went crazy on myself lol
Old 06-06-2021, 03:29 PM

Thanked 26,559 Times in 1,277 Posts

One time my wife went away on a Girl Scout weekend with out daughter, her sister came over to help with our toddler. I didn't really need help, but she was single and loved to spend time with our kids. I put my son, he was about 1 y/o in a walker, while I was pulling weeds in the back yard. I heard him cry, I turned around and he was covered with ants.

I grabbed him out of the walker, took him in, I was going to wash the ants off of him. I went into the closest bathroom, there was my SIL with the water running about to take a shower. I asked her to help me get his clothes off, she did, then stepped into the shower holding him. She got all the ants off, luckily they were not red ants, so no stings. SIL handed him back to me, she said "children come before modesty".

He was tired from all the excitement, so I gave him a bottle, he laid down and went to sleep. I went to out bedroom for a quick 'nap'.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:28 AM

Thanked 16,437 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsxysweet View Post
There was a woman I worked with for quite a few years. She was very conservative with how she dressed. Nothing tight, nothing short, not much skin showing at all. She wasn't like super hot but was like just one of those cute kinda innocent nerdy looking girls. I always had the biggest crush on her though. A co-worker of ours was getting married and lived out of town so a bunch of people decided to just stay at the hotel for the weekend. Well during the day I take a walk and decide to check out the pool and to my amazement she was there. So I walked in and decided to chat with her. She eventually got out of the pool and was going back to the room. But I got an amazing view of her in a little bikini.
My sister never showed any skin. Long sleeves and jeans on the hottest summer day, even over 100 degrees F. We were camping once and my best friend was with us. My sister came out of the tent in a TINY bikini and frolicked in the campground pool. I just now realized that my best friend must have been up to something because he had to use the bathroom at the pool A LOT that weekend. Huh. I never put two and two together until now. (We were all 18/19 that particular camping trip.)

I remembered a few more. They seem pretty dumb to admit to, but like someone said in another post elsewhere, "we are all friends here, right?"

My sister in law was the headlining musician at a very rustic festival a few years back. But the sleeping quarters for the musicians was a huge one-room cabin. She told my wife how she had to get changed out of her pjs in font of about 30 musicians, male and female. Some people even showered in the open and everything. Just hearing that my sister in law changed all of her clothes in front of all those people and more than likely looked over at the open showers made me quite excited. She didn't shower, though, but she admitted that the second morning she didn't bother hiding while she changed like she hid under her covers the first morning. My imagination was running wild, so I needed to take care of it after my wife told me about it, if you catch my drift.

Another year, she got to use the "main house" as the headlining musician, but a group of about 6 people walked in on her topless while she was getting into her performance outfit because she didn't realize that the bedroom she was given to use was actually a walk-through to the other part of the house. The people said hi to her and kept walking through and talking as though she was totally dressed, but she was completely topless. She told my wife that she was so startled that she just stood there topless in her skirt while they walked through and didn't cover a thing. Again, my imagination ran wild and my I needed to use the bathroom right after my wife told me about it.

I remember at my friend's house that my best friend showed me a website he had found of downblouse photos. I had never seen pictures of women's boobs or body of ANY kind at that point in my life (I won't admit how old I was, but I was a few decades old). None. The only boobs I had seen were accidental downblouses of my sister at home, for the most part. So when I was about to leave my friend's house and he said he wanted to show me something, and it was clearly a non-staged downblouse website with all of these photos, I went nuts. I left and jerked off in my car in his driveway and made a huge mess on the driver's side floor mat. I am sure someone probably saw me, but I was in my own world and didn't care. It sounds really dumb now, but at the time it was a huge deal to see a photo of another woman's breasts. It also made me realize the bubble I was living in, so I guess it was sort of sad at the same time. But still. Boobs!

The "children before modesty" thing is how I always felt and that was my excuse when my wife's extended family would see me naked for various reasons when on cabin trips and out of routine and comforts of home, but no one else shared that thought, which is probably why I was the chosen/trusted adult in awkward situations when we were far from home without our routines. It never turned me on and has nothing to do with this thread other than I wanted to acknowledge what someone had said and that I totally get it.
Old 06-07-2021, 03:40 PM

Thanked 1,753 Times in 152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moli_70 View Post
A few years ago a female friend of mine moved into the apartment I was living in,
Great story, thanks! Since she lived with you, I imagine this was not the only time she had little clothes on. Any other situations like this with this girl?

Last edited by Turtle; 01-06-2022 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2021, 12:42 AM

Thanked 9,791 Times in 423 Posts
Default My first candid nipple...

I was at a Memorial Day party when I was in my late teens where many of the girls were displaying never-before-seen bikini cleavage. This was in the miniskirt era so teenage girls wore short skirts but kept their breasts hidden away. Lots of panty peeks but bras were always worn and there were no downblouses while we were in school so seeing this collection of breasts was pretty exciting.

I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet dangling in the water next to a gorgeous girl who was known for having great legs that were always on display under her skirts. She had a very pretty face and waist-length light brown hair but had very small boobs which turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

We were having a casual conversation with the person on her left when I happened to look down and WOW! Her orange bikini top had gapped away from her left breast to display one of the prettiest A-cup breasts I have ever seen. I can still see the tan lines, her perky light brown nipple surrounded by a quarter-sized areola. I have no idea if the person on her left had the same view of her right breast, or for that matter, how I managed to cover the bulge in my trunks. It seemed like time stood still and I stopped breathing as we sat there. The combination of cleavage on display by other girls capped by this nipple peek was almost more than I could stand.

I knew there was no way I could "take care of things" at the party, but when I got home later that day I had a great wank. I came 3 times in less than an hour and finally stopped trying when I got cramps in my legs. She was in a relationship with a guy she later married, so I never had the chance to touch or kiss those beautiful breasts. But I can still see that nipple as if it happened yesterday.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:39 PM

Default Celestial Body

The year was 1986, the most recent pass of Hailey's Comet. I climbed up on the roof of our one story suburban home to get a decent view of the comet. My best friend lived behind us. Wouldn't you know, his sister, a year younger than me, didn't close her blinds when she changed into her PJ's. And I had binoculars. I forgot about the comet immediately. At long last I was seeing the boobs I'd only dreamed of for years. I wisely decided to climb off the roof before stroking; it would have been tragic and difficult to explain if I fell and was found on the ground with my cock out. Turns out 35 years later, as a friend on FB, I'm able to get a pretty good glance at them (the boobs) clothed...she seems quite proud of them, in fact.
Attached Thumbnails
901.JPG   902.JPG  

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
She Loves DP

2m:30s

06-17-2018
icebaby2017 2017 10 22 18 19

4m:56s

02-10-2018
nw5nfhOJh21ufesf1 480