One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-04-2019, 07:24 PM
maxdelmax's Avatar
maxdelmax maxdelmax is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Del Mar, CA
Posts: 1,421
Thanks: 5,324
Thanked 46,720 Times in 1,563 Posts
Default Photogenic Sarah

Osreb posted a set of pics of this beauty in the pool as his Babe of the Day (this post has two different pics from the set). So I went digging and found hundreds more pics of her - from clothed (but still very cute) vacation pics to a hotwife scene with a cock in her mouth and another in her hand, and everything in between.

First though - has she already been posted here extensively? If so then I'll just enjoy a good find and not continue this. If not, or if only a handful of pics have surfaced, then I'll fill in this thread.

The images I found are all full size - mostly 1200x1600
__________________
Missed it by that much!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Tomkat2 Tomkat2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,284
Thanks: 41,126
Thanked 49,226 Times in 3,113 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdelmax View Post
Osreb posted a set of pics of this beauty in the pool as his Babe of the Day (this post has two different pics from the set). So I went digging and found hundreds more pics of her - from clothed (but still very cute) vacation pics to a hotwife scene with a cock in her mouth and another in her hand, and everything in between.

First though - has she already been posted here extensively? If so then I'll just enjoy a good find and not continue this. If not, or if only a handful of pics have surfaced, then I'll fill in this thread.

The images I found are all full size - mostly 1200x1600
I have lots of her and I think I have seen some of her here.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 07-04-2019, 07:53 PM
maxdelmax's Avatar
maxdelmax maxdelmax is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Del Mar, CA
Posts: 1,421
Thanks: 5,324
Thanked 46,720 Times in 1,563 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat2 View Post
I have lots of her and I think I have seen some of her here.
Yeah - but I’m talking about a ‘Seal-level huge and complete series - all in one place.
__________________
Missed it by that much!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maxdelmax For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 07-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Tomkat2 Tomkat2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,284
Thanks: 41,126
Thanked 49,226 Times in 3,113 Posts
Default

Otherwise known as Femme Francais Lorelle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 720226161.jpg (362.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 290949127.jpg (420.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 622408262.jpg (299.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 688110683.jpg (68.3 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 273309953.jpg (178.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 1034851492.jpg (362.1 KB, 116 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Tomkat2 Tomkat2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,284
Thanks: 41,126
Thanked 49,226 Times in 3,113 Posts
Default

Indeed a VERY statuesque and beautiful woman!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 334677496.jpg (287.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 1421024034.jpg (220.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 2001686994.jpg (320.9 KB, 94 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Tomkat2 Tomkat2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,284
Thanks: 41,126
Thanked 49,226 Times in 3,113 Posts
Default

Really a delight and so photogenic!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (69.7 KB, 292 views)
File Type: jpg 32.jpg (74.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 42.jpg (51.9 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg 304.JPG (289.9 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 07-06-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2019, 08:33 PM
maxdelmax's Avatar
maxdelmax maxdelmax is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Del Mar, CA
Posts: 1,421
Thanks: 5,324
Thanked 46,720 Times in 1,563 Posts
Default The Pool

I guess I called her Sarah as I found this flickr page that at first I thought might be hers. It's probably someone else's though. I didn't find out about the name Lorelle till later - though I'm sure they're both fake!
flickr.com/people/113578406@N08/

Here are all the full-sized pics from the pool series
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amazing-milf230.jpg (421.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf017.jpg (382.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf118.jpg (407.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf129.jpg (473.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf001.jpg (471.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 101-0145_IMG.jpg (285.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 101-0143_IMG.jpg (255.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 101-0141_IMG.jpg (283.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 2CB.jpg (452.9 KB, 65 views)
__________________
Missed it by that much!

Last edited by maxdelmax; 07-04-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-04-2019, 08:38 PM
maxdelmax's Avatar
maxdelmax maxdelmax is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Del Mar, CA
Posts: 1,421
Thanks: 5,324
Thanked 46,720 Times in 1,563 Posts
Default The Pool part 2

part 2 of 3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amazing-milf202.jpg (496.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 102-0271_IMG.jpg (338.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf016.jpg (421.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf205.jpg (449.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf036.jpg (479.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf043.jpg (460.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 101-0125_IMG.jpg (422.9 KB, 40 views)
__________________
Missed it by that much!

Last edited by maxdelmax; 07-04-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to maxdelmax For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 07-04-2019, 08:40 PM
maxdelmax's Avatar
maxdelmax maxdelmax is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Del Mar, CA
Posts: 1,421
Thanks: 5,324
Thanked 46,720 Times in 1,563 Posts
Default The Pool part 3

you all can post more of her to this thread if you want - but you might want to wait at least until I'm done with each section - and then fill in what's missing. That'll keep it more organized as I have about 280 pics of her

these are all the pool pics I found though so if you have any that aren't here, post 'em!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amazing-milf044.jpg (541.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 08 (2).jpg (216.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf201.jpg (591.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf198.jpg (550.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 06 (2).jpg (159.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 07 (3).jpg (203.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf203.jpg (534.8 KB, 107 views)
__________________
Missed it by that much!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-04-2019, 08:53 PM
maxdelmax's Avatar
maxdelmax maxdelmax is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Del Mar, CA
Posts: 1,421
Thanks: 5,324
Thanked 46,720 Times in 1,563 Posts
Default I Dream of Genie

Damn, she is gorgeous! Also - who knows where these were taken?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amazing-milf192.jpg (333.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf145.jpg (340.4 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf196.jpg (329.6 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 7EE.jpg (295.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf170.jpg (361.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf195.jpg (421.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg A0C.jpg (349.5 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg amazing-milf156.jpg (148.7 KB, 118 views)
__________________
Missed it by that much!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
perfect breasts


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.