uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2024, 11:20 AM

Default Sex Dilemma

I made a decision in my sex life a few years ago and I still having regrets about it.

So I had been fucking this woman, J for a little while. She had amazing legs, cute face and kept herself in good shape. We had 7/10 Sex, very enjoyable although she wasn’t in to anything beyond fairly normal practice. We had a couple of dates but after a couple of drinks one night ended up having a big argument and she stopped speaking to me.

About a week later I was on another night out- J was still ignoring my messages and I ended up getting hammered. On that night we bumped into some friends and one of the group was K (photo) She is a fun loving type although much older than me (18 years!) she was very open about who she liked and her sex life. She had been with a string of younger men- a cougar type. Anyway we got talking and after quite a few drinks we ended up kissing and then before I knew it I was back at her place. She was extremely confident and took charge in bed, sucking me off and then tying me to the bed, riding me and I came inside her. I was pretty drunk but we had sex again almost straight away and one more time in the morning after sleep!

A few more days passed and then J started messaging me again. We had arranged to meet up only she then calls me up all furious saying she had found out I had fucked K- how could I do this- she said K was disgusting and old and she could never fuck me again knowing I had fucked K. She hung up the phone and I never got to fuck her again.

So by fucking K I probably cost myself at least a few more weeks of sex with J- but I did have a good night with K!

What would you have done?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4002.jpeg   IMG_4003.jpeg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shearer84 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2024, 12:14 PM

First let me say that I'm so old that cougars aren't interested. Most attention for me these days comes from the turkey vultures.

Secondly, maybe you ought to look at the adult beverage consumption you partake in. Twice it's led you to conflict.

Third, J does plain vanilla sex and K does has a more aggressive take charge sex which you liked. A little secret about women and men. Women find it impossible to go backwards financially which doesn't apply here. However men cannot go backwards once they've experienced better sex. You won't be able to return to J and be satisfied anymore.

Leave J alone and move on. Be prepared for the sling back effect from J though. She'll make her way back at least once. Very dangerous for you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nc2s For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2024, 12:56 PM

Thanked 4,015 Times in 230 Posts

Move on.
Every woman walking around has a pussy, a few of which will share it with you. The antidote for these lovelorn situations is to go fuck about 10 other women. You'll get over it.

And stop drinking so much. It's the drunken hookup culture that causes a bunch of this drama in the first place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM

First, a few questions-
1. I assume that J is the one on the left, and K the one on the right?
2. You said this was a few years ago-Do you even have contact with either of them presently?
3. What was the first fight about that you and J had?

From the way you describe her, J sounds like a drama queen, which should be an 'avoid at all costs' type; just not worth the hassle. She had no reason to be mad at you for fucking K. You were single, you could fuck whoever you wanted. J might not have liked it, but you didn't owe her anything.

Here's my opinion from many decades of experience -
I'd rather have sex with a woman who has a 5/10 body but is fun, exciting, energetic, passionate, experimental, etc in bed than have sex with a woman who has a 10/10 body, but is bland, dull, and boring in bed. That's the bottom line. And while you seem to imply that J had a better body than K did, K still must have had a somewhat decent body-enough for you to find her attractive. Sexual ability/prowess always supersedes looks.

I'd say the one night of incredible sex with K was a much better deal than a few weeks of lackluster sex with J.
It doesn't sound to me like your drinking had anything to do with the situation.

I agree with what nc2s said-"men cannot go backwards once they've experienced better sex". Although I would like to clarify-
Once you've had better sex, yes, all future sexual encounters will be held to that standard. However, that doesn't mean you won't enjoy sex that doesn't reach that bar. In other words, even if you've experience 10/10 sex, 5/10 sex is still enjoyable-it will just be compared in your mind afterward with the best you ever had; usually just in a passing thought that gets logged/recorded in your mental sexual history.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Thanked 1,037 Times in 90 Posts

We all would have done what you did: fuck K and then be upset when J is angry with us.

Learn from it. Next time you meet a J, decide how much she means to you. If you don’t want to lose her, don’t go fucking any other women behind her back.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ΚΑYΛΟ ;ΦΟΙ]

5m:47s

03-15-2009
Ashely is Absolutely Gorgeous

3m:41s

02-13-2021
487F4CB

1m:58s

03-22-2017
pizzeria WC6

1m:02s