Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2023, 01:54 AM

Thanked 3,455 Times in 338 Posts
Default The most amazing/best places you have had sex

So we have a thread about the most unique places you have had sex which I would argue is different from the most amazing... So what are the best places? I will go first. I have a few contenders...

First is under the sky next to a high Sierra lake. This was no more than a few weeks after my first time so everything was new and exciting anyway. I was working for the summer for my best friend's family's ranch. It was with his older sister who was my first. We were never in a relationship but were super passionate fuck buddies. Me inexperienced and awkward at first but a quick learner under her playful guidance. Anyway a bear had been killing calves up at one of the summer pastures and she and were sent up there to camp out and guard them. It was just the two of us (something they never would have allowed if they thought we might be fucking) since my friend was recovering from a serious injury after getting thrown from a horse.

We set up camp next to this small lake fed by a small stream/spring water. There was a large meadow to one side of it and it was rocky on the other three sides and climbed steeply up a mountain opposite the meadow. It was kind of on a plateau so you could look over the valley below and many miles away see town. We camped on the granite rock area since the cattle avoided it. After a day of riding fences and setting up camp the first day we decided to take a swim. We stripped off and went skinny dipping. We swam and splashed each other and then she all of the sudden grabbed my dick under water. She started joking about shrinkage and saying she couldn't find it and stuff. Hey it was fucking cold water. As she kept playing with it and I started playing with her tits while we started making out in chest deep water my shrinkage problem went away. She wrapped her legs around me and with the floatation of the water aiding the movement just kind of settled down onto me and we started a passionate fuck session. We had a blanket spread out on the rocks and it was getting super cold in the water so I walked out of the water with her still wrapped around me and making out. I lowered her onto the blanket and we barely missed a beat. I erupted a couple minutes later deep inside her. Right away she was sucking me hard again and we kept at it for several hours fucking, sucking, licking, kissing... until I was completely spent and it was starting to get dark. It was a super clear day with just a couple wispy clouds. I remember at one point hearing the screech of an eagle and looking up to see him soaring high above us. You could hear the slight breeze through the pine trees. You could see for miles and miles below us. The soft lapping of the water was relaxing. My words do not do it justice. At night, we could see all the stars and the milky way. We had a camp fire which we cooked over. We camped there for a magical six days fucking like bunnies until I finally shot that damn bear who's skin is now a rug on the floor in my den. It was kind of funny. It was nearing dusk when we heard the cattle making noise because of the bear. We were fooling around and I was wearing a shirt and socks but no pants. I stepped into my boots without taking time to put on my pants, grabbed my 30-30 Winchester that has been in my family since 1902 and ran towards the meadow bare ass. She was laughing because she said it was quite the sight.

Ironically, I have fucked my wife on that bear skin rug in front of the fireplace more than once. She has no idea the history of the week that I got the rug. She just knows it was a bear I shot protecting cattle. It makes it extra hot because the rug reminds me of that week.

I was going to share a couple others but I wrote a lot here. Maybe the others another time.
Old 02-19-2023, 03:50 AM

Thanked 4,120 Times in 416 Posts

There have been many but one in particular that comes to mind was a session where we ended up in a hallway leading to a bunch of university students (men and women) in a rec room. The thrill of possibly getting discovered sent the wife over the edge.

Thinking back, it was pretty wild. We were less than 10 metres from about 20 of them. All one of them had to do was leave the rec room, go down the hallway and turn the corner and they'd have walked straight into the wife as I was doing her from behind.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2023, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
There have been many but one in particular that comes to mind was a session where we ended up in a hallway leading to a bunch of university students (men and women) in a rec room. The thrill of possibly getting discovered sent the wife over the edge.

Thinking back, it was pretty wild. We were less than 10 metres from about 20 of them. All one of them had to do was leave the rec room, go down the hallway and turn the corner and they'd have walked straight into the wife as I was doing her from behind.
It is funny how different people have different ideas of what is amazing. I am not knocking it but your situation has zero appeal to me. I know there are probably some people on here that have no desire to be out in the wilderness like me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2023, 09:50 AM

Thanked 26,524 Times in 1,274 Posts

A friend has a condo in the French Quarter, we borrowed it for the FQ Festival, it was a weekend when the streets were packed. The front door faced Royal St., it had louvers beyond the door, so you could hear the people walking by and all of the street noise, but all you could see was their lower legs, they could not see in. We made love on a sofa about 5 feet from the door, it was very surreal, almost like we were having sex in the middle of the street.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2023, 11:02 AM

Thanked 4,120 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
It is funny how different people have different ideas of what is amazing. I am not knocking it but your situation has zero appeal to me. I know there are probably some people on here that have no desire to be out in the wilderness like me.
I reckon there are plenty of people who enjoy both our scenarios!

Is it about the view?

I've had sex from a balcony overlooking a gorge, out across many a tropical vista, under the streaky stars of the milky way, looking across one of the best urban cityscapes in the world and under the clear night sky with one of Japan's most iconic views in front of us.

All those were great, but none of them compared to the lusty, decadent delights that overcame the wife in that first scenario.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
I reckon there are plenty of people who enjoy both our scenarios!

Is it about the view?

I've had sex from a balcony overlooking a gorge, out across many a tropical vista, under the streaky stars of the milky way, looking across one of the best urban cityscapes in the world and under the clear night sky with one of Japan's most iconic views in front of us.

All those were great, but none of them compared to the lusty, decadent delights that overcame the wife in that first scenario.
Don't get me wrong, even if your scenario is not my cup of tea, it is fun to hear about. This may sound hypocritical... for me the risk of being caught is a turnoff but the thought of potentially catching someone is a turn-on. I guess I am more voyeuristic than exhibitionist. I am sure you are right that there are crossovers on what turns people on. I was just pointing out the diversity is interesting.

I am not sure it is just the view though it is probably a part of it. I just love the outdoors especially the wilderness. It is a sense of true freedom. I love going into the wilderness to places you cannot get to other than on foot or horseback. If you are alone, it is like no one else exists. If you are with someone else, it is like you are the only two in the world at least for that time. Add to that the view, the sents, the sounds of nature, and the perfect balance we had of coolness and the warmth of the sun... we were in our own little world. I have had several close seconds mostly in the wilderness but something about that one stands out. Maybe how new everything was contributed to it as well. Some of your other locations sound amazing too. I love doing it under the stars also. Especially in the mountains where you can see the Milky Way and so many stars. It almost makes me dizzy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2023, 12:40 PM

Thanked 1,824 Times in 122 Posts

The best sex I ever have with my wife is when we stay in nice hotels. Nothing too exciting about that but it’s the truth.

We also have great sex in and around our pool. We aren’t in view of any neighbors but we can all hear each other when outside. I love lifting her naked body out of the pool to sit her on the edge and eating her pussy while in the water. It’s hot the way she tries to stifle her moans and noises because our neighbors might hear.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2023, 07:25 PM

Several years ago, my wife accompanied me on a business trip to Charleston, SC, where we stayed in a historic 3-story inn with large verandas on the first and second floors. Our room, which was on the second floor, had floor-to-ceiling windows that opened on to a veranda that was shared with the guest room next to ours. On the last night of our stay, after we returned from dinner, my wife changed into a long lace Victorian nightgown and satin robe that she had purchased especially for the trip and suggested that we enjoy some wine on the veranda because it was such a beautiful evening. If I may say so myself, my wife is very pretty; 5 feet, 6 inches tall, with a shapely 34-24-35 figure, blue eyes, and brown shoulder-length hair. She's a bit shy and dresses modestly to avoid drawing attention to herself, but continues to turn heads even in her late-forties. That night, she looked particularly stunning, with her robe tied tight to hug her body but open enough to reveal her neckline and deep cleavage. When we climbed on to the veranda, we noticed that our neighbors' windows were open but were happy to see that we had the space to ourselves. We sat on a small wicker loveseat, opened the bottle of wine, and sat back to enjoy the peace and quiet. After finishing her glass, my wife snuggled close to me, unzipped my pants, and silently began rubbing my penis. I was hard in no time, which was not surprising. What happened next, though, certainly was. My wife climbed on my lap, straddled my legs, hiked up her robe and nightgown as she kissed me passionately, and slid easily onto my fully erect cock. As she bobbed up and down, I untied her robe and slid it off her shoulders and onto the floor so that all she had on was the lace V-neck nightgown that was already hiked up above her waist. The bodice still covered her chest, but that did not last long. While I buried my face in her cleavage, I pulled the nightgown straps off her shoulders and the bodice down to her waist to reveal her beautiful 34D breasts. To my amazement, she was not fazed in the least. Rather than cover up or move closer to me to hide herself, she moved her hands back to my knees and arched her back as she work intently toward an orgasm. At this point, she was completely nude except for the nightgown bunched around her waist, her breasts and ass clearly visible to anyone who happened to be looking from the windows of the room next to ours, from the house next door, or even from the street below. Unconcerned that strangers might be watching, she continued to grind on me until she orgasmed twice.

Later than night as we settled into bed, I teased her about being an exhibitionist and we laughed about whether anyone had seen us. We got our answer in the morning. At breakfast, the couple from the neighboring room was seated at the table next to ours. As we exchanged morning pleasantries, the husband asked, with a sheepish grin and a wink, "Did you enjoy your evening last night?" I tried to remain stoic and not show any reaction, but my wife blushed with embarrassment. I don't know which is more arousing now. The memory of having sex with my nude wife in public view, or the thought that a stranger watched my nude wife having sex and perhaps even saw her orgasm.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to OSF For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2023, 11:06 PM

Thanked 2,147 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
A friend has a condo in the French Quarter, we borrowed it for the FQ Festival, it was a weekend when the streets were packed. The front door faced Royal St., it had louvers beyond the door, so you could hear the people walking by and all of the street noise, but all you could see was their lower legs, they could not see in. We made love on a sofa about 5 feet from the door, it was very surreal, almost like we were having sex in the middle of the street.

There's a section of hotels/condos in the French Qtr right off Bourbon St which offer unique views. We didn't know that at the time our rooms were booked but this location has a sister rental directly across the street. If visitors open their french doors, and pull back their front curtains, visitors across the street from them can view into the entire room. Only things spared from sight are the wall closets and the bathroom. In our room, I could sit on my bed and look into the other rooms so I assumed they could do the same.

The first night we sat on the balcony and watched the crowd on Bourbon street just a 1/2 block away and below while looking at a couple f-k their brains out in the room across from us. On the balcony beside that couple I watched a guy finger his woman as they both sat on the balcony drinking beers. Over the course of our stay we spent some time late night watching couples knowingly put on shows.

On our last day, my wife return the sex show favor. We weren't as open as to turn on the room light, but kept both the doors and the curtains opened. Our night ended with her doing reverse cowgirl while facing directly to the balcony until she orgasm.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2023, 05:53 AM

Thanked 3,392 Times in 246 Posts
Default Hot Springs

There is a hot springs up the mountain about 45 miles from our house. Most of the time when we go up there to have a soak there are a number of people relaxing in the 5 separate pools of the springs. They are all wide open and entirely visible to anyone in the pools. Everyone goes nude. So, this day was like any other day. We always carry a lot of wine up to the springs with us. That day we had a new box of wine and plastic glasses with us. Throughout the day, we pretty much polished off the entire box of wine and were fairly well lit. The day had worn on and it was late afternoon. We looked around and found that all our neighbors had departed. My wife had been teasing me and probably all the other guys around our pool by swinging her legs in and out most of the afternoon. She was smooth as could be down there and provided a great view of the boxed contents. It was all I could do to keep from having a massive erection through the afternoon. Upon realizing that we were now alone at the springs, I went over to her side of the hot springs pool and grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist. She said, "Do you really think we should?" To which I didn't bother to answer, and, instead, buried my erect member deep in her wet pussy. She was more than game, and we proceeded to hump full bore. I screwed her missionary style and then whipped her around and nailed her doggy style. Then I turned her back around and started to finish her missionary style.

Suddenly, we heard some teenagers laughing and heading for the hot springs. It wasn't uncommon for a bunch of them to show up right before night to drink and tie one on around the hot springs. My wife said. "We better stop before they get here." I said, "Bull shit -- they will probably be fucking within the hour themselves." So, we continued to lay the wood. They arrived while we were going at it. We heard them say, "Hey, that couple is fucking over there." I said to them, "Don't you know it!" We continued screwing for about another five minutes with them all watching us go at it. After we finished, my wife just was spent and laid back on the side of one of the hot springs pools. My cum was running out of her pussy and on the rocks of the pool bank. The teenagers were getting an eye full. There is a hose to spray around the pools. I grabbed it and washed the cum away. My wife just continued to lay out naked and resting. One of the teenagers asked if he could screw my wife. I responded that he could if he wanted to die. No further questions from any of the guys.

Eventually, my wife regained her strength. We got up and hiked down the hill nude to our car. Once there, we traveled home the entire 45 miles naked and feeling each other off. Then when we arrived home, we went naked into the house and knocked off another piece. It was a great day and night!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
mrs l modeling

1m:06s

09-25-2020
LP5

6m:24s

07-20-2020
20030308 hot tub part4

1m:47s

08-31-2004
Danya On Top