uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2011, 11:02 PM

Default Upcoming Opportunity

Hello all, longtime lurker with an opportunity coming up that I thought you would all be interested in. Some background: I have a friend, a very good friend, who moved away a couple of years ago, and we don't get to see each other very much. Last summer, she came to visit, and after a night of dinner and drinks, we ended up at a local park were we played an impromptu game of "Strip Rock Paper Scissors" which I lost. It was fun, we worked some dares into it, and she was a trooper and flashed me her boobs at the end. I should point out that I'm married, and she's gay and married, and there is no thought on either of our parts that there would ever be anything truly sexual between us. The night and the game was more about trying to embarrass each other, and just goof around like we did when we were dumb twentysomethings.

Over the winter, we agreed that she would come visit again this summer, and we'd play another game. I've invented a game (stole and refined someone's idea from the internet, actually) which I think will be kind of fun. The way you play my game is that you start with a bunch of booze, a quarter, an ice-cube tray, and some post-it notes. Each player writes down a bunch of tasks on the post it notes, and puts one task in each cube of the tray. The tasks should be in one of three categories: 1) stripping, 2) drinking; and 3) truth or dare. The players take turns bouncing quarters into the tray, and they perform the task on the note in the cube they hit. Once a player has performed a task, they can write down a new task to put in the cube. When you think about it, there can be a lot of strategy with this, depending on how good you are at quarters (I'm pretty good).

So, she should be coming to visit some time in July, I hope, and I'm writing here to see if anyone has any suggestions for tasks to include in the game. And don't bother with suggestions that are overtly sexual, because, as I said, I'm married, she's married and gay, no one is interested in that. And we don't want to get arrested either, we're too old for that nonsense. With those caveats, have at it. This is a great board, I know you'll come up with something I never thought of.

FYI, the park has a pond, a beach, picnic tables, and some jungle gym type swings and stuff.

Thanks in advance.

K
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ksrg1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
nip, quarters, strip game, stripping

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 217

2m:25s

07-26-2015
Zacks pt1

3m:52s

02-06-2011