photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2022, 06:13 AM

Default Turned on by wifes/gf's sexual past, but what when she admits infidelity?

Pretty much all of our marriage, we have shared stories of our past.
Particularly when Pat gives me every detail of the experiences she has enjoyed it is a massive turn on, gets me hard as a rock and we shag like teenagers after and during the tales.

I know this happens and is similar for several readers and those who submit stories here.
Recently however, she has opened up about times she kept secret involving her having extra marital sex.

So far ( as I believe more is to come ) she has admitted three separate occasions with three boys ( yes, one a few years back was when she was 30 and the boys 19/20...so she enjoys her new naughty meat pretty fresh! ).

Hearing all the steamy details gets me even more horny and she knows and enjoys this.
I know that if there was an emotional involvement/affair, things would probably be different as it is like a slap on my face and a hint our relationship was in trouble. But she assures me that this was never the case, they were mostly one offs.
Indeed, from what she says, it is more her using the cocks for her own sexual satisfaction at a time she was ultra horny for a suck or desire to feel one slide inside her.

Have any others had a similar experience with their wife/gf and how did you react and did it affect the relationship?
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Potteruk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2022, 01:21 PM

Default Collusion

And what about "infedility" being the Very Best Option to "preserve the apperance of Family Cohesion" ? Where Wifes Previous sexual Experience, the very thing which was first enjoyed has a "surprise trait", becomes the ONLY thing to stave-off "bancrupsy/eviction/disgrace"?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2022, 02:42 PM

Thanked 2,335 Times in 147 Posts
Default Wife's Past

ABSOLUTELY TRUE:
My wife is a true blonde. She told me that she was a hot teenager and has kept her body in shape and still does through daily workouts. She has always been hit on by guys wanting in her panties.

This is my wife's 3rd marriage. She has fucked around 100 guys and at times has been pretty easy. She has never been shy about telling me of her past and that's one thing I appreciate about her...no surprises. Her 1st husband used to take her, "deer hunting" with a small group of his male friends in her early to late 20's where they stayed in a cabin. She was to cook, clean, and be available to all the guys whenever they wanted her. Her hubby loved watching her with other men. Once at the cabin she was to strip unless the guys brought a sexy outfit she was to stay naked and not allowed to dress. She told me she was the only, 'Dear' they bagged. Her hubby told her to never say no to his friend's requested. She said she normally slept between 2 guys who would many times wake her and want sex. From what she told me her hubby was a very kinky guy. I guess that set her up for me later.

The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment to and met him at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her.

Now here I come into the picture. I have always had a wild kinky streak. I love showing her off to truckers when we are out for a long drive on the Interstate and in Adult Bookstores and their parking lots. I would let the guys feel her up and do anything up to fucking her. I had a Swinger friend introduce us to the Adult Lifestyle Scene. He and his wife took us to a local adult club and we were like kids in a candy store. That same night he fucked my wife and I fucked his. The rest is history. We started going on our own and doing our own thing. We love the 'Hot Wives Night' at the club where the single guys have free access to go upstairs and play with the couples. One night alone she had myself and 6 other guys licking, sucking, rubbing and fucking her at one time. One guy was only left with one of her nylon feet available so he started sucking her toes. She was placed over a couch are with her ass in the air and every guy took a turn with her. She told me she was sore for the next 3 days. She had on white thigh highs and garters but lost the heels really quickly after the action started. She has been ganged a few times, sometimes never seeing the guy that was fucking her.

I do enjoy watching her in action, hearing the moaning and sounds, and knowing her is getting pleased as she is giving pleasure. We feel our marriage is stable, everyone is winning and it keeps our sex life charged. It's also great to know she is willing to do anything sexually to please me and that I ask of her. I have asked her fuck a few friends and she has never refused to strip for or fuck anyone I wanted her too.

We are getting older now and are starting to slow down some. We still get that wild hair that must be satisfied that comes with including others into the action. I am extremely proud of my wife and she and I have made a great match over the past few years. One thing for sure it has been a life to remember.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dantroop For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2022, 04:41 PM

Thanked 1,755 Times in 56 Posts
Default Wife more experienced

I definitely get turned on hearing about my wife's sexual exploits, both past and current. We were HS sweethearts and married young. She was pretty shy and conservative and when we were first together I was pretty jealous of other guys looking at her (she is gorgeous and gets a lot of attention), but once we both grew up and matured and got a lot more secure in our relationship I started opening up a lot and wanting to know more about her past. I would ask her to tell me about guys before me, but at first she didn't believe I really wanted to hear. I kept asking, even begging for her to tell me. Finally one night she took me through all her previous guys she'd fucked.

Turns out when she was younger and just starting out she was pretty curious about sex and wanted to try it whenever she could. Her first bf took her virginity so she figured after him she wasn't saving it anymore and decided to just go get more cocks. She told me how one night in HS she went out with her older cousin (guy) and his buddy who she thought was cute. They parked in a field and started making out, then she took off her shorts and slid over to the drivers seat right on top of his thick cock. She said she came instantly and fucked him til he unloaded in her too. The thought of her being so young and horny and sl*tty, and that her older cousin knew she fucked his friend when she was young just really turned me on like a secret they had kept from me. For some reason that drove me nuts.

When we were dating, even though we were serious, we lived a couple hours apart and never said we couldn't date others. For example I knew she went to her HS prom with a guy but figured I couldn't stop her so it was her choice. Little did I know however, that a couple weeks later she was driving by the house of this same guy. She knew he was home alone so she stopped in and knocked on his door. She proceeded to lead him up to his bedroom and fuck him that afternoon just because she felt like it. When I found out about this one later I did feel a little jealous since we were technically together, but looking back now I find it pretty erotic that she was so forward with him and just went for a fuck when she felt like it.

These days we play with others occasionally, and I encourage her to play with other guys whenever she feels like it (which she does fairly often). This isn't infidelity since I know about it, and our relationship is incredibly solid. She doesn't play behind my back because she doesn't have to, I encourage it! Its just fun and sexy and spices things up. Works well for us. But I still get turned on remembering her younger days and the numerous guys she fucked before me and early on in our relationship. Super hot to me.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to powderfreaks For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2022, 10:11 AM

Default Oneupmanship

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderfreaks View Post
I definitely get turned on hearing about my wife's sexual exploits, both past and current. We were HS sweethearts and married young. She was pretty shy and conservative and when we were first together I was pretty jealous of other guys looking at her (she is gorgeous and gets a lot of attention), but once we both grew up and matured and got a lot more secure in our relationship I started opening up a lot and wanting to know more about her past. I would ask her to tell me about guys before me, but at first she didn't believe I really wanted to hear. I kept asking, even begging for her to tell me. Finally one night she took me through all her previous guys she'd fucked.

Turns out when she was younger and just starting out she was pretty curious about sex and wanted to try it whenever she could. Her first bf took her virginity so she figured after him she wasn't saving it anymore and decided to just go get more cocks. She told me how one night in HS she went out with her older cousin (guy) and his buddy who she thought was cute. They parked in a field and started making out, then she took off her shorts and slid over to the drivers seat right on top of his thick cock. She said she came instantly and fucked him til he unloaded in her too. The thought of her being so young and horny and sl*tty, and that her older cousin knew she fucked his friend when she was young just really turned me on like a secret they had kept from me. For some reason that drove me nuts.

When we were dating, even though we were serious, we lived a couple hours apart and never said we couldn't date others. For example I knew she went to her HS prom with a guy but figured I couldn't stop her so it was her choice. Little did I know however, that a couple weeks later she was driving by the house of this same guy. She knew he was home alone so she stopped in and knocked on his door. She proceeded to lead him up to his bedroom and fuck him that afternoon just because she felt like it. When I found out about this one later I did feel a little jealous since we were technically together, but looking back now I find it pretty erotic that she was so forward with him and just went for a fuck when she felt like it.

These days we play with others occasionally, and I encourage her to play with other guys whenever she feels like it (which she does fairly often). This isn't infidelity since I know about it, and our relationship is incredibly solid. She doesn't play behind my back because she doesn't have to, I encourage it! Its just fun and sexy and spices things up. Works well for us. But I still get turned on remembering her younger days and the numerous guys she fucked before me and early on in our relationship. Super hot to me.
Seem to recall that some blokes are "turned-on" by the thoughts of "going with a prostitute". Something to "chalk-up" as a gainful experience ! Mainly to "extract the p*ss" out of younger, inexperienced blokes. Especially within the Armed Services !

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s

02-20-2010
Gamer Girl Facial

8m:51s