Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2022, 02:58 AM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts
Default Lack of toplessness on beaches

On holiday it is absolutely depressing how little topless sunbathingbgoes on today on the beaches of the Mediterranean.

Day 1. I looked across the typical Spanish beach and, where around 20 to 30 years ago you would see women with their tops on would be in the minority, today the exact opposite is the case. I went to the pool earlier in the day and the beach in the afternoon where I walked a km up and down the coast. In that time saw only 9 pairs of breasts!

The first was at the pool where a young lady casually changed from her bikini top to bra before leaving- there was not one women toples sunbathing around the pool! The others were all sunbathing at the beach . I didn't get a good look at two of them and they wee both 20 somethings and very trim and beautiful; one was sunbathing lying on her front, the other managed to cover herself up a lot of the time.

The other 6 were all 40 or 50 somethings and were very openly topless. Just disappointing that many more tits were not on show. I am desperate my wife will be confident to shed her top like she used to, but not if she's in the minority!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 04:36 AM

In italy no topless at all. In Spain, at least in Barcelona and the Costa Brava, topless is still frequent but not a majority.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grec For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 04:38 AM

Thanked 4,117 Times in 416 Posts

That's the modern world where there is a camera in every pocket. Just wait until the video/photo glasses get perfected. Nothing will be safe...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 05:10 AM

Thanked 2,905 Times in 119 Posts

On the plus side: this also makes it double as hot if your girl is one of the few (or only one) going topless.

My ex would often be the only one topless of her age (early twenties) and sometimes the only one topless at all. I have fond memories of her being the only one topless at the swimming pool area of a hotel, while having casual conversations with me, or reading a book, or applying sunscreen to her body (nothing as hot as a girl applying sunscreen to her breasts in public, right?).

The downside is that the lack of toplessness raises the threshold for other women to go topless. My other girlfriends never wanted to go topless, unfortunately...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Boobs For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 06:10 AM

Thanked 1,081 Times in 65 Posts

Camera phones unfortunately are what I think are to blame. There was plenty of topless ladies at certain non nude beaches that I frequented. The odd nude bather too up until 2010ish.

My wife would often go topless at the beach (not that we went to the beach alot) as it was just safer. She didn't mind being seen, as it was a then and there thing.

A few years back we went to a somewhat busy clothing optional beach, and she caught at least 3 guys snapping pictures of her while she was sitting topless and nude. She wasn't too happy about it but wanted to tan and eventually just got on with it with it towel over her face.

As hot as it was it was also the end of busy beach visits.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 06:58 AM

Thanked 1,723 Times in 92 Posts
Default times changed

My wife was always topless or nude at beaches in France, Spain, The Netherlands or Croatia. Unfortunately the "camera-on" mentality changed her habits in a a way that only Croatia will see my wife naked at the beach. My wife (and now also my daughters) are always checking the whole beach for guys with cameras or taking long "telephone calls" before they change or even drop parts of their swim dresses.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mogli1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 09:47 AM

Thanked 1,423 Times in 241 Posts

As many people have replied, and as it has been discussed many times before, it is a sad truth. Throughout the 90s, in Spain and especially in Greece toplessness was the rule, as was changing clothes or swimsuits at the beach, and women were often nude. As I wrote in other threads, on Greek beaches I've seen women and girls of all ages and shapes sunbathing and swimming without a stitch on. However, despite the appearances, society has become more conservative, sometimes paradoxically under the guise of being more open and liberal. And then, the omnipresent camera phones did the rest.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 09:56 AM

Thanked 2,617 Times in 207 Posts

Less toplessness indeed and unfortunately.
However, since my wife doesn't like tanlines, we now choose to go to nude beaches instead of regular ones.
Benefit is that nude beaches are less crowded and more relax. Besides that, how strange it may sound, most pervs taking pics for some reason are too shy to drop their pants on a nude beach. So less issues with guys taking unwanted pics.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:21 AM

Thanked 2,019 Times in 142 Posts

In Canaries recently, was surprised by the frequent sight of topless women out for a stroll amongst the crowds walking along the shoreline at Maspalonas.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 12:35 PM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

Marginally more successful today;12 pairs of tits in total. We walked the entire length of the beach and saw 2 in pretty much half the day! Then, just outside the restaurant we had lunch, I saw the other 10 pairs over a 15 min window. Amazing, but completely understandable, that the topess women would congregate in one area!.

My wife compensated on the "lack of norks" too and said it was undoubtedly due to the proliferation of smart phones and social media. What a regressive workdvwe live in; and I'm fully aware of the irony of me posting these comments on a forum.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017
FattyBate

1m:58s

09-07-2021
20150811 At Home HPn Aftr Shwr OCC

1m:03s

08-11-2015
nature