uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2005, 09:46 PM

Post The story of lee

I am from Israel, that means that english is not my mother tongue.
what i am trying to say is that i'm not stupid if I got it wrong, and
that is the first thing i ever wrote.

"Well..., If you look at a session it might look like I'm doing all the talking, But whatever the subject says is important. I always look in his eyes and search for gestures."She said to the lady reporter sitting in front of her "I try to adjust my character to the guy, sometimes I will make them worship my legs and sometimes tie them up. Every session is different. For example yesterday a guy came to me and wanted me to play a policewoman and interrogate him." A smile crept to her a face,
The soundman almost fell, no one could get their eyes off of her. she continued, "some guys sure have some weird fetishes. But most of the time I just do what I want".
"You go girl" the reporter said.

"You go fuck yourself little girl" she almost said. Kate Lawfull was a reporter. She was in her late thirties, she looked good for her age but the tolls of age wear showing. Kate knew she was jealous, Mistress Lee reminded her of herself fifteen years ago. she looked good she thought she was better than every guy there is and she loved money, but all of that was gone ,after a lot of dicks went in to her mouth and some to her ass she now understand that she his nothing. She worked in a sleazy local station where her job was unofficially to help people unload sexual tension and officially to make women believe that her station wasn't chauvinistic. "Now it's the trend to be humiliated" she knew, she knew she was much better then this little stupid girl that couldn’t answer a simple question, but what could she do now.

"I'm going to be on TV" was the only thing she could think of the entire shoot. She didn't know if this happens to other people but her interview went almost automatically. It happened to her a lot actually, this autopilot thing. But that couldn't bother her today. Today was beautiful, her session this morning made her feel really good, than the interview and later another session with a new guy.

Mistress Lee, she liked to call herself, was a dominatrix. Men come to her to get a service (that of course did not include sex), she humiliated them. And she loved her life. She had a lot of money a house and a car (well the car was actually in the shop today), She loved her job, she looked great and everything went her way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are not backing now, are you?", Joe said.
"No, don’t worry" he answered him.
"She is the best mistress I know, she is so beautiful"
"What that got to do with that, it doesn't suppose to mean anything"
Joe didn't say anything about it but William got the message. Joe doesn't know shit and if he didn't promise him he'll try "the dominatrix experience" he wouldn't go on with that. William left Joe in the entrance and walked in. from the start it looked stupid. The place looked like it was decorated by a girl it didn't looked overwhelming or dark and fierce, it looked pink.

Mistress Lee (Lee Thompson) welcomed him with a leather/chains/childish outfit,
Now he knew for sure. This place isn't about BDSM it's just people trying to look cool. But he decided to continue. Lee started "welcome, you are now ente..".
"Wait just a second I think you got something on your face" William said.
"What is it?"
"Let me get that for you"
William touched her under the eye like he is trying to get something off her face.
That’s a trick that he learned when he was 17 years old, it always worked. he knew women love to be touched sensually and if he could do it looking harmless so why not.

His touch send shivers through lee. She was so busy trying to be dominant and doing all those sessions she hadn't had sex for a long time. And this new client looked good. Their was something about him, His eyes just suck her, she couldn’t look away from him. She was so horny she decided that she will have sex with him. But she didn't know how to say it, in all of her advertisement she emphasized the no sex part.
Sudenly he said "are you trying to say something" she knew that if she will ask him to have sex with her she wouldn't look dominant so she didn’t said anything.
Then she walked to a bed and asked him to follow her.
"I don’t won' to have sex with you" He continued.
"But why", she instinctively said, only realizing what she said after.
"Because you're fat" he lied.
"I'm not"
"Take off that stupid suite" he said.
"I'll show him" she thought and started undressing herself.
By the time she finished he already had a plan.
He came to her and started touching her body.
She hadn't been touched by a man for a long time and it felt great
She started moaning and he suddenly stopped.
"What are you doing?" he said.
"What have I done?"
"I don't want to fuck you"
"But I thought…"
"You silly girl, I just wanted to see how desperate you are for sex, horny cow"
She was standing their completely naked and a tear started falling. No one talk to her this way, what would she do now.
"But I thought…" she started saying.
"Don’t cry, I'm just joking with you. Come here"
She walked to him still a little sobbing.
"I want you to get on your knees"
She immediately fell to her knees.
"And now open my pants, and get my dick out"
Lee understood what's going too happened but she continued.
She opened his pants got his dick out and started sucking.
"I didn't told you too suck my dick, you need permission for that"
"I just thought…"
"Stop thinking and start doing what I tell you to do silly cock-starved kid"
"o.k.", she said quietly and submissively, she somehow knew with all her heart that she needed to do what he tells her.
"Now suck my dick" he said and she started sucking
After a while he cumed in her mouth and on her chest.
A silent fell on the room, then he said "you’re a horrible cocksucker you really need to practice."
She just then realized what she done and didn’t knew where to hide herself.
She was naked filled with his cum after sucking his cock and he is laughing at her.
But still all she wanted was to make happy.
He pulled his dick back started walking to the door and then he turned around and said "I won't return hear but if a friend will ask me if I know a ugly cow that would suck his dick for free no matter how lousy a job she do-I will sure send him directly to you.
She started crying. what was wrong with her. She supposed to be the superior hear. After about five minuets she decided to go home. Without thinking she just wore her regular cockteasing skirt and blouse and started going to her car. She than remembered she doesn't have her car, so she decided to take the buss.

The minute she went on the buss every one looked at her. And that every one was actually a group of drunks soccer fans trying to get home after soccer game where there group won.
Lee didn’t realize that she took the buss while not wearing a bra or panties and filled with cum
She went to the middle of the buss and just stood their. Suddenly she realized she was surrounded by some mean looking guys, and now she felt a hand on her ass.
She didn't turned around, she was afraid as hell. How could she turn and face this guys, what can she say.
The hand started raising her skirt …..

To be continued…..

Next
*Trying to pay for her broken car. "Every place need advertisement and you are going to help me … naked."
* crowd surfing ending terribly wrong.
*lee trying to find William after realizing she is in loved with him

----hope you like it ----
-and see you next time-
Old 07-02-2005, 04:50 PM

why no one commented on the story ?
as any one read it?
Old 10-26-2005, 11:36 AM

Default great story

cool..
would like to read continue...
Zeegee
Old 10-26-2005, 09:55 PM

Thanked 9,585 Times in 898 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by klex
why no one commented on the story ?
as any one read it?
- I missed this when it was first posted. An honest question deserves an honest answer.

The premise has merit as an interesting story, but the mechanics of the composition make it difficult to read. Incorrect use of plurals and tenses, mis-spelled words, etc. make it appear that the author is writing in a language that is not native to him/her.

Maybe run it through a spellcheck and grammar check? But that may be too cumbersome to be worth while. Maybe someone more familiar with correct use of this language will interpret it for you.

Either way, don't be too discouraged. It has provided entertainment for some.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Aya 2

1m:43s

07-07-2019
maido s1e8 bathhouse fight

3m:11s

05-29-2024
df094e7a 3242 4f2f ae5b 02bcf0d14142

0m:53s

11-21-2023
Sabrina&Liz no sound

10m:37s