uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2024, 01:01 PM

Default ThisVid ENF Content

I thought I would start a thread on ThisVid since it's a goldmine for ENF content and it actually has some of the best and most rare ENF videos I've ever seen, unfortunately it's all trapped on the website. Making sure those videos don't disappear forever is a project that may require a large collaborative effort. The way the site works is that users may have public or private videos, with the private videos usually being the best ones. In order to see them you need an account and you have to be friends with that user. Normally this wouldn't be so bad, you would just upload your own videos and people are pretty generous about accepting friend requests. The problem is registration to the site is currently closed, and considering it has been that way for over a year it may never return. The site is falling apart and the site owners don't seem interested in restoring it. Obviously this defeats the purpose of having a public/private system, which is supposed to encourage more users to join and upload videos that can be shared. I used to have a pretty popular account, but I had to step away from managing it for a while and I can no longer find the credentials. Unfortunately it likely has been closed due to inactivity considering I can't even find it or my public videos on the site. All currently active accounts may be the only ones that will ever exist until the site closes. We will need to act fast if we want to save these videos because overall the website seems like a sinking ship.

I'm not sure what the rules on account sharing or transferring are, but if anyone has an active account or spare accounts they would like to share or sell, I will personally back up and dump any videos I find into a file sharing site and post the links here. Getting videos off of the website is easy enough, I just need an account. Alternatively, someone who is willing can take it upon themselves to do the same if they still have access. Users can also post links to videos that they wish to be retrieved. There has to be at least a few oneclick users that are still active on the site, especially given the sheer amount of ENF videos.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to facc2000 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM

Hello,

Add me on discord and maybe I can help you with this project

Discord.gg/sjfwgfHe
The Following User Says Thank You to zspatchimo For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Default Hi

Im ChudoChudinDito from discord add me
The Following User Says Thank You to ChudoChudin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
20120604 134642