One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-07-2026, 06:09 PM
lafemmeemily lafemmeemily is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: california
Posts: 133
Thanks: 266
Thanked 1,524 Times in 138 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
Over the past 40 years, my life has taken many different facets that have put me in a position to see many, many different women undressed. I worked as security in strip clubs in the 90s- mid-2000s, then as a host at a swingers club for many years. Over the years, I have seen so many women undressed; I have lost count. I would venture to say I have seen thousands of women in different states of dressed/ undressed.

To answer your question, I will speak from my personal perspective. I find seeing women with piercings (nipples, inner labia, outer labia, clitoral hood, and even actually through the clitoris) interesting to look at. But when it comes to having sex, I do not like it at all. I have found it gives certain women discomfort while having sex with them. So it takes a lot of the fun away from me because I have to be so careful, having to maneuver around the piercings so that it doesn’t cause them pain.

When at a party, I see women walking around naked and seeing their clitoral hoods pierced or their nipples pierced; it is actually fun to look at. My wife has her nipples pierced, and her clitoral hood pierced. When I have sex with women who do not have piercings, I have never caused them pain or discomfort. But when having sex with women who have piercings, I have to be extra careful, and that takes a lot of the fun away for me personally.
you are very perceptive! i have not had piercings on anything but my earlobes. i am not opposed to women adorning their genitalia, but it is not really for me if it requires piercing. i have at times worn a clip or similar jewelry.

emily
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lafemmeemily For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old Yesterday, 04:29 AM
jill8 jill8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 63
Thanks: 18,140
Thanked 224 Times in 51 Posts
Default Labiaplasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitne View Post
Labiaplasty
Vaginal Lio Reduction Surgery
... labiaplasty, is a procedure ... often done for cosmetic reasons or to alleviate discomfort caused by excess tissue. The procedure can help improve hygiene, reduce the risk of infections, and enhance the overall appearance of the genital area. ...
Kitto Plastic Surgery
Thanks so much for posting this correct perspective on why women are increasingly opting to have their inner labia reduced or removed and often the clit hood as well. Often it is to prevent chaffing and discomfort caused by excess skin on the vulva and to improve hygiene. Of course there are benefits from an aesthetic point of view too.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
lafemmeemily lafemmeemily is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: california
Posts: 133
Thanks: 266
Thanked 1,524 Times in 138 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jill8 View Post
Thanks so much for posting this correct perspective on why women are increasingly opting to have their inner labia reduced or removed and often the clit hood as well. Often it is to prevent chaffing and discomfort caused by excess skin on the vulva and to improve hygiene. Of course there are benefits from an aesthetic point of view too.
i like having pronounced inner labia and a clit hood, but i don't wear panties and i usually wear a skirt or dress so it doesn't tend to be a problem. i've never encountered any negative reactions from men. they all seem to like it.

emily
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lafemmeemily For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
madahab's Avatar
madahab madahab is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,915
Thanks: 25,169
Thanked 9,297 Times in 973 Posts
Default Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by jill8 View Post
Thanks so much for posting this correct perspective on why women are increasingly opting to have their inner labia reduced or removed and often the clit hood as well. Often it is to prevent chaffing and discomfort caused by excess skin on the vulva and to improve hygiene. Of course there are benefits from an aesthetic point of view too.
I don't see any aesthetic benefits or any others tbh
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.