One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1981  
Old 09-18-2026, 02:26 PM
wownice wownice is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: USA
Posts: 91
Thanks: 351
Thanked 388 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacom View Post
I would have liked it if she had, so we could fully enjoy this fantasy together. But well, I'm satisfied just having lived it.
Hi Pacom

I've had a recent experience similar to yours. Love to chat about it if you're interested.

Telegram: @Wownice111
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
  #1982  
Old 09-20-2026, 08:11 PM
etefivos1's Avatar
etefivos1 etefivos1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: Europe
Posts: 63
Thanks: 193
Thanked 588 Times in 56 Posts
Default Saturday in Berlin

I was in the airport area once again and thought that I have nothing better to do, V is far away, anyway I had no booking and didn’t want to spend my day-off in my hotel room or with any colleague drinking beer and talking about soccer, chicks and cars.

Didn’t wanna lose time either, I quickly put two hotel towels in my rucksack and headed to K. It was around 1230pm, no long queue, but there are always weird people that can make make a small queue really time-consuming. Usually I got my tickets through the internet and I print them, but I wasn’t prepared for that day. Still not sure if the scanner can read the QR code through my phone screen (if someone did it, please reply). Just a quick look to the people in front of me, mostly pensioners and some kids, only a couple of my age waiting in the line.

Got in and headed to the changing room. First glance in the aisles, nothing really nice, almost everyone over 60, some kids, two chubby girls early 20s, so I thought I got to find the couple that was in the queue earlier. Walked towards the right end of the hallway and I saw a very nice female silhouette alone at the end of the corridor and some open lockers next to her, so I decided to go and change there. She startled when she saw me next to her, I said “Guten Tag” and smiled. She smiled back and said something very German that I didn’t really understand but it sounded very friendly and welcoming. 55+, already 20 years older, not my target group, but wait a minute… she had the body of a 25 year old!!

I started undressing straight away. She was still dressed with leggings and she had still her bra on. In two minutes I was already stark naked, had only my slippers on and I was folding my clothes facing her, half a meter away. She took off her leggings and underwear, she now had only her bra on and was trying to fix her stuff in the locker. It is that kind of female body that you can find no flaw. SO TIGHT! Her pussy lips looked like they were made of silk. Her butt like a marble Greek sculpture. Her waist like a supermodel. I found the setting with the bra on very sexy - to be honest, better than her being fully naked.

She tried to put her bag in the locker but she had lots of stuff and everything fell off. She bent to collect the stuff. OMG, I would really love to stick my tongue in that pussy. She tried again to put everything in but fell off again. She spoke to me in German, laughing at the same time. I didn’t understand.
-“Do you speak English?”
-“Ja, natürlich. Where are you from?”
I replied. And she continued:
-“I have been five summers and two winters in your country for holidays. last time in was 2024. I love this and this and that”, talking about food, places and some words that almost all tourists know.

She took off her bra. Her breasts were like melons, big (and sweet I guess) with nipples that you would love to suck for hours. Totally natural, round and firm!

I went to the sunbeds, she followed me and she laid on the sunbed next to mine. We had a chat about my country (she really loved it, not a lie, she knew too much). Then she was asking what I am doing there, told her that my job makes me travel a lot. She asked me how I found out about the wellness, if I ever tried nude beaches and if I am aware of the FKK culture, because it is not common in my country. She started telling me some stories and yeap, there was a bit of spice, I had almost a semi and this is not what normally happens to me in the spa, so I went to cool off in the pool.

When I got back she was not there, just her stuff. I moved around a bit. Met her again after a couple of hours in the brine pool outside, she came all the way to me and hugged me 😳 talking in my language. Her breasts touched my chest, that was awkward. She pulled me towards her and talked a bit. She was constantly touching me when she was talking, not in an erotic way, just my arms, my shoulder, my chest, her feet were accidentally touching my feet, but it always felt different to me, somehow this turned me on.

We only went to one aufguss together. We sat together, shoulders and bums touching. I was sure something good was going to happen. Aufguss finished, we had a shower together.

At 5pm she told me that she has to go back home in a bit. I asked her if she had any social media but she said that she didn’t. We went to the locker room and she got my phone number, if she is coming to my country she will message me. I j ust stayed there for a few more minutes, sat on the bench to see her getting dressed. She applied cream. Her tanned body was shinning. Bra on first. And then everything else in reverse order.

And that was about it. Sadly, I lost all of my interest. Nothing cool in the whole K anymore. I left an hour later.
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to etefivos1 For This Useful Post:
  #1983  
Old 09-24-2026, 08:01 PM
Pacom Pacom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 10
Thanks: 33
Thanked 66 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacom View Post
At the beginning of August we took a trip through Germany. As part of the route, we dedicated a day to a water park for which we had bought tickets in advance. When buying them, the park's website offered me the option to add access to the sauna area. I noticed it said 'textile free'.

(…)

'Should I go in?' she asked me. I told her yes. And then the miracle happened. She took off the towel, stood naked, and hung it up. She asked if I was coming with her. I told her I wanted to but I couldn't: I was still hard! I told her I would go to the cold shower and, when things went down, I would join. She gave me a kiss, opened the door, and went in.

A feeling of nervousness and arousal flooded my chest; it was brutal. I went quickly to the shower, aware that I was missing the image of my naked wife surrounded by men. It took me a good while in the cold water to get the hard-on to go down. When I finally went in, the instructor was no longer there, but my wife and the five men were. All naked. I sat next to her.

(…)

When it finished, we went to the showers. This time there were quite a few people (those of us coming out of the activity and some others). And there was my wife, naked, pouring buckets of water on herself and showering surrounded by other men. It seemed she had lost her inhibitions! Afterwards, we did another activity in the cabin, although she didn't uncover herself there. I asked if I could confess something to her, and she said yes. I told her I had really liked seeing her naked in front of other men, that it had turned me on a lot. She seemed surprised. 'Really?' she said laughing. I think she liked that I liked it.

(…)

The next day we tried the hotel saunas and those of the other hotels in the complex. I will explain that in another post.
A couple of things I forgot to explain about the day at the water park.

Before going into the sauna area for the first time, we were at a pool in the water park that has a swim-up bar. We were having a beer and moved to a more secluded area. There were three young guys there. They must have been around eighteen, I don't know. They couldn't take their eyes off my wife. She noticed and told me, laughing. I had already noticed. They were three average-looking kids, not very handsome, with a bit of a nerdy vibe, and they were completely mesmerized by my wife. I really liked that my wife was so attractive to such young guys. I know she liked it too; I guess it made her feel young. The difference is that I wished my wife had done them a favor and let a nipple 'accidentally' slip out of her swimsuit. I think those guys would have been incredibly happy! When we left that area, my wife did one of those dives where her ass comes right out of the water, leaving it fully exposed and perfectly round. When she came out, I asked her if she had done it to make those guys even hornier. She claimed she wasn't aware her ass had stuck out of the water. Later on, once we were in the textile-free sauna area, and when my wife surprisingly took the step of getting naked, I thought of those three guys and how much they would have enjoyed being in the sauna seeing my wife stark naked!

The other thing I forgot to explain is that we did a second activity with creams. This time it was face cream in a dry sauna. My wife wanted to do it. A couple in their thirties showed up, and she was incredibly hot. Facially she was cute without standing out much, but she had a killer body: she must have been about 1.70m tall, slim figure, a great little ass, a tiny waist, and beautiful breasts, medium-to-large size and very firm. Pink, erect nipples. Her pubic hair wasn't fully shaved, but trimmed very short. She lay down and I had a privileged view.

As for my wife, even though there was no rule saying she had to take off her towel, she took it off directly and laid it on the bench to sit on it so she wouldn't burn her ass or feet. I loved her initiative to get naked. The young couple left before us, but I dragged out our stay as long as possible because there was a guy looking at my naked wife, and I loved that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pacom For This Useful Post:
  #1984  
Old 10-08-2026, 02:17 PM
rich3232 rich3232 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Girl perspective seeing penises

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Great thread, thanks!
I would love to see post from girl about seeing so many penises, and enjoying looking.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rich3232 For This Useful Post:
  #1985  
Old 10-08-2026, 06:43 PM
inforit33 inforit33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26
Thanks: 258
Thanked 123 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3232 View Post
I would love to see post from girl about seeing so many penises, and enjoying looking.
unsurprisingly the women in these places are generally not like that. I've been to many many different spas, saunas, nude beaches, etc.. and find that you see plenty of men with wandrering eyes but the women generally dgaf. Its natural that they'll take a glance but i can't think of a single time i thought there was a pervy woman in one of these places and I almost always see a guy or two that can't control themselves and just look like creeps. MUCH more likely that you see a woman who is enjoying being oogled and puts on a bit of a show because she knows others are looking.

The fun of these places is the casual nature of it. Where you are all seeing each other but nobody is making a big deal out of it.

Sorry if that bursts your fantasy, but the Sauna Clubs in germany are maybe more what you are looking for. (very different from a spa or wellness centre if you aren't aware)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inforit33 For This Useful Post:
  #1986  
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
rudolfm rudolfm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 539
Thanks: 131
Thanked 2,205 Times in 464 Posts
Default

In Germany, Sauna Club or FKK Club means it is a brothel where customers can be nude. The girls are freelance hookers and of course they look at and compliment you for your cock. That is how they lure customers.

Sauna Verein or FKK Verein are the classic nudist resorts with no sex.

Last edited by rudolfm; Yesterday at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.