uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2024, 11:21 AM

Thanked 2,328 Times in 137 Posts

As not much of a writer and less of a story teller, your compliment is flattering. I've not gone back and reread my post. You have me now taking the time to go back and remind myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2024, 04:05 PM

Thanked 3,339 Times in 396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrylivin View Post
As not much of a writer and less of a story teller, your compliment is flattering. I've not gone back and reread my post. You have me now taking the time to go back and remind myself.
I thoroughly enjoy all your posts, generally well-written, and any minor flaws or uncertainties only add to the credibility.
The journey is a wild one, and although certain events and interactions could strain the credulity at times, my general impression is always one of truth and sincerity.
If this is fiction (which I don’t believe it is, let me assure you), then it would be exceptionally well done, IMO, I think what gets me is the variation of degree of details. A true story would have that mixture of certain things being recalled with high level of detail, while others are more hazy. And the dialogue isn’t verbatim all the time, another pointer of true recollection, nobody remembers every conversation verbatim, especially when drunk.

Hope you don’t feel I’m casting suspicion by even mentioning anything being fake because my intention is the exact opposite.

Always looking forward to the next update!
Old 06-22-2024, 07:25 AM

Thanked 1,184 Times in 66 Posts
Default Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
Your stories flow so well.

Have you thought about combining all these sequential posts over the years into a book?

I'd certainly want a copy?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Actually, they would make a great TV series, too.
I totally agree with this statement. You can actually use and read this book on how to rekindle a marriage or some sort of that matter.

Always appreciate and reading these stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2024, 03:19 PM

Default Amazing Update

Another amazing update with your beautiful innocently teasing Xavier!! Always love how playful she can be making her exhibitionism seemingly innocent at times accidental and always fun!! Has she mentioned any new stories from past, teasing her family or others, still love rereading when she visited the beach with her dad and loved innocently teasing the neighbors - amazing story! Favorite story she’s shared from her past was probably was when she teased her brother and his neighbor friend while she showered!! Also, and most importantly, any plans for your wife to tease your dad in person again? Love their fun and playful dynamic still think it’s hilarious how she needed his help with the ticks last time!
Old 06-23-2024, 03:27 PM

Thanked 2,328 Times in 137 Posts

Again, I'm flattered by what I will take as compliments to my retelling of events. I struggle at times it find the appropriate emotions to situations we tend to encounter.

As one said, and I will be the first to say. Credibility of what transpires short of a host of pictures, rely on the recollections. Also as stated, depending on the circumstances, details become clouded to me. Just as my last posting, I will use conversations with my wife and Xavier after, to fill in some but even then some conversations drone on and on and my recollections are not one hundred percent. Forgive me if I take a conversation and present it as word for word. Rather than say, I do not recall, but in talking afterwards with my wife, the conversation that I do not completely recall was as follows. I present it as what I heard at the time. This happens often and may not be exactly what was said at the time but is as accurate as I can be in context with the situations.

Another mentioned post, how to rekindle a marriage. Perhaps you gleaned that from conversations Xavier and I were having. Again, some details may not be exact in the conversation exchanges but the point Xavier made over and over was that exhibition, sexting, open conversations and just acting on some impulses has not just rekindled but reignited his marriage in many ways. I would have to say prior to my wife confessing her desires we had a solid marriage and sex was good. Afterwards and after all the experiences we have had, I believe we have a solid strong marriage and a fantastic, great, exciting sex life. I almost never know what's next.

We have had several opportunities to meet acquaintances from previous campground experiences but my wife has been very adamant that she wants to keep them as a one off experience. She is the same with Tim, Dewayne and others. She has other opinions with Xavier, my boss and my dad. She likes the fact she can do as she wants without having an excuse.

Same as posted. Don't take my reply as being negative. I have never professed to being a writer. I was just posting our experiences as best I could in a format that would not ramble as much for like minded individuals. I may attempt on our next adventure, whenever that occurs, to post it directly from just my perspective without any contextual dialog that I miss.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2024, 05:56 PM

Thanked 3,339 Times in 396 Posts

Quote:
Again, I'm flattered by what I will take as compliments to my retelling of events. I struggle at times it find the appropriate emotions to situations we tend to encounter.
For my part, it was entirely complimentary, this is my favourite thread in this sub forum, and maybe favourite thread of all.

I like having the gaps filled out whenever you are told something afterwards, it gives me as a reader a more complete picture.
Old 06-23-2024, 06:17 PM

Default Thanks for the Stories

Quote:

As one said, and I will be the first to say. Credibility of what transpires short of a host of pictures, rely on the recollections. Also as stated, depending on the circumstances, details become clouded to me. Just as my last posting, I will use conversations with my wife and Xavier after, to fill in some but even then some conversations drone on and on and my recollections are not one hundred percent. Forgive me if I take a conversation and present it as word for word. Rather than say, I do not recall, but in talking afterwards with my wife, the conversation that I do not completely recall was as follows. I present it as what I heard at the time. This happens often and may not be exactly what was said at the time but is as accurate as I can be in context with the situations.

Another mentioned post, how to rekindle a marriage. Perhaps you gleaned that from conversations Xavier and I were having. Again, some details may not be exact in the conversation exchanges but the point Xavier made over and over was that exhibition, sexting, open conversations and just acting on some impulses has not just rekindled but reignited his marriage in many ways. I would have to say prior to my wife confessing her desires we had a solid marriage and sex was good. Afterwards and after all the experiences we have had, I believe we have a solid strong marriage and a fantastic, great, exciting sex life. I almost never know what's next.

We have had several opportunities to meet acquaintances from previous campground experiences but my wife has been very adamant that she wants to keep them as a one off experience. She is the same with Tim, Dewayne and others. She has other opinions with Xavier, my boss and my dad. She likes the fact she can do as she wants without having an excuse.

Same as posted. Don't take my reply as being negative. I have never professed to being a writer. I was just posting our experiences as best I could in a format that would not ramble as much for like minded individuals. I may attempt on our next adventure, whenever that occurs, to post it directly from just my perspective without any contextual dialog that I miss.

I for one have thoroughly enjoyed your telling. It does definitely have the smack of authenticity and is very entertaining, so well done! Since someone mentioned producing your tale as a book, and as a point of interest I copied and pasted all your posts into a Pages document and it came out as 210 pages of 12
point text, quite a read! (I really should get out more!!😂&#128514
The Following User Says Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hidden Camera 3782

4m:48s

12-15-2017
WWW BJ Video0134

1m:27s

01-15-2014
146051 0