uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 12:51 PM

Thanked 66,437 Times in 2,549 Posts

I was on my usual late morning run on a clothing optional beach near my beach house. It was Monday, so the beach was relatively deserted. In 45 minutes of running, well on my way home, I had only passed 2 naked ladies getting some sun. I did my usual practice of saying "looking good" as I ran past. Both got big smiles at the positive reinforcement, but both waived hands with wedding bands and Saif "you too, but I'm married"
To be continued
Old Today, 01:45 PM

I ran on, passing by a group of guys, and a group of 3 couples, with what looked to be college aged girls. I figured there might be some group sex brewing, but nothing for me. I ran another couple of hundred yards toward the parking lot where the normal beach started. The was a lady, laying on the beach, so I changed my angle to approach her more closely.
As I got within about 20 yards of her, it was clear that she was laying on her back, with a good enough all over tan to suggest she had been here for a couple of says, and was masturnbating with an orange dildo, her eyes scrunched tight, and with her back arched indicating that she was near orgasm. I slowed to a walk, and continued to approach until stopping only 10 feet from her. I could hear her soft grunts and appreciate the motion of her hips as she rose to meet the dildo, which was going in and out, and deep into her pussy. She spawned, letting out a long groan, and relaxed onto her blanket. I said "looking good", that seemed like a good one"
She startled a bit, turned tiward me, started to withdraw the dildo, but then focused on me, especially on the tent in my running shorts. She said "thank you, it was, don't you have too many clothes on for a nude beach? My, my, that's quite something in you pants, did I cause that?"
Old Today, 02:26 PM

"Well, I started my run on the normal beach, hence the shorts, and yes, you are entirely responsible for my "condition", would you like me to dress more appropriately? I love to watch ladies jill off, almost as much as I like 2 person activities" she said, lose the shorts and join me, I want to see if your package lives up to the wrapping"
I stepped onto her blanket, only 3 feet from her, and in a single motion dropped my shorts. She let out a little gasp, saying, I've never seen a duck like that. I played D3 football, and now play a lot of tennis, a n d run a lit, so I'm well built. My cock is only 7.5 inches, but has a big head, and points upward of horizontal. So, even compared to college guys, it's a good package. For a 40 year old guy, it's damn good.
"This, young lady, is all your fault. And you have him ready to explode. Would you like to touch him?" Sge looked around "can I, won't we be kicked off the beach?" I looked around, said " no one nearby, I think it's safe" she came up to her knees, reached ot, grasped the shift, and perked it slightly, ran her thumb over the head, and put the head in her mouth, sucked
To be continuedabout 3 times, a n d then I ca m e in her mouth. She did her best to swallow, but a good bit leaded and fell on her tits.
To be continued
Old Today, 02:48 PM

Here's a somewhat representative picture of how we met
Attached Thumbnails
White top 4.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:32 PM

Her name was Sue. She was a 30 year old realtor in a town 30 miles away. She was coming off divorce #2, husband's weren't horney enough. She said she was always terminally horney. She had 30 lovers in college, a n d that many more sine college. She said she masturbated every day, even when married and getting fucked regularly. She had had a couple of gang bangs and had never reached her orgasm limit. She had fucked several girls, but "there's nothing like a hard cock".
As I scooped cum off her tirs and played with her nipples, I told her that I was a small college professor, had a photography business that paid well, and often let to pussy. She seemed interested, and said that her realtor agency wanted new photographs. I also told her that I had played De football, played a lot of tennis now, and jogged on the beach, and that "looking good" made a lot of women smill. And quite a lot very horney, in fact that I had fucked some right on the beach
To be continued
Old Today, 04:50 PM

As we told our stories to each other, I either stroked her clitty or she did, resulting in several orgasms, and bringing my dick to hardness again.
Attached Thumbnails
White top.jpg  
Old Today, 06:22 PM

She said, you're going to have to do something with "that" meaning my now fully hard cock. "I agree, the beach is pretty empty, and they are pretty relaxed here, I like the little thrill of fucking out in the open. You want to sit on my cock, or go in the water? In any case, young lady, we are going back to my beach house for some sustained fucking. I'm here all week, what are your plans?
"Simply to get you to guck me as many times as possible, in every hole, and to call friends to join us"
I got a big smile, laid back and said "sit on my cock" I've already cum once, I should last a while. And that's just what she did, she through a leg over me, didn't even need to guide my cock, it slid right into her pussy, that was already dripping wet. I sort of kept an eye out for intruders, helped me control myself, and we fucked for the next 30 minutes. I lost track of her orgasms after 10, they were all pretty intense, and she was pretty vocal....oh god, oh god, fucck me, oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck.
After I cane, we were both drenched, so we walked into the lake, hugged and kissed, and even fucked a bit more.
I said, my beach house is close. Let's shower off, get some food, and the I want to fuck you all night long"
To be continued
Old Today, 07:03 PM

We made it back to my beach house, stripped down and headed to the shower. I had an extra sized shower so we fit well
We shaped up and spent a lot of time rubby our slick bodies together. Predictably I got hard again, and she spent a lot of time washing my cock. In the midst of a long kiss, with m y cock up against her belly, I grabbed her ass, and my finger found her butt hole. I pressed it a little and asked " how do you feel about anal?"
She said, "well, I've always had a double headed dildo, which I use on myself frequently, but neither husband could last very long in my ass". A couple of guys in college were pretty good back there, and last year, before the divorce, I picked up 2 guys and had one in ass and one in pussy. And that felt good, and one gf of mine likes a two headed dildo in our asses. So, if you can get in, and not split me open with the head of that cock of yours, I'm willing to try.
As she was saying this, I pushed my finger further up her bum and said "turn around and put your hands on the shelf, and your feet against the ledge. I've been told I'm good at butt sex"
I stepped behind her, put some shampoo on my fingers and lubed her butt. My cock net only mild resistance until her ass relaxed and my cock head popped into her. From there is was only a moment until I was full depth in her and began slow pumping. From that, it was less than a minute until she started vocalizing...oh shit, that's so good, deeper, harder, fuck my ass, fuck my ass....and started going into orgasmuc spasm after orgasmic spasm after orgasmic spasm.
I eventually came in her butt, then spent so time cleaning her up, drying her off, and then curling up in bed for a nap. As she was fading to sleep, she said "geeze Hein", you are one damn good fuck"

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0013

2m:56s

09-13-2013
WBR15

3m:02s

01-06-2023
Petite Latina Pussy Squirting

0m:56s

11-10-2013
webcam121 01

0m:44s