uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 06:27 AM

Default Unplanned posture check

I had a chiropractor appointment on a Saturday after work many years ago, and my girlfriend came along, sitting casually in a spare chair while I had my treatment. During my session, I mentioned how she had been getting a sore back too. It was just a natural part of the conversation. She chimed in, saying something like, "Oh yes, a bit. I’ll need to book an appointment soon."

The chiropractor then offered to take a quick look while she was there, saying it wouldn’t cost her anything and would only take about five minutes to assess whether she needed a full appointment. It all seemed sensible, and I said something like, “You might as well, seeing we’re here.”

She hesitated a moment, saying, "Oh, thanks, but it’s okay. You probably want to finish and get home.” But the chiropractor insisted it would only take a few minutes, so she finally agreed.

That’s when I realized why she hesitated. She was wearing a short, casual cotton dress, and when he asked her to move in certain ways to check her flexibility, she seemed fine. But then he asked her to undress to her underwear for a proper look at her spine, and she went beetroot red.

Without saying anything, she complied, but she wasn’t wearing any panties. There she was, standing in just her bra, exposed but maintaining her composure. The chiropractor continued with the examination, asking her to bend and stretch while assessing her movement. It took maybe another five or so minutes with these basic checks.

It was all so unexpected, and the whole scene was quite a buzz. I now knew why she was making excuses not to.

It turned into a memorable moment, seeing her half nude like that in a totally unplanned and legitimate way.

Anyway she said to me she felt like she could just blurt out she wasnt wearing panties as her reason to not take up the offer, as she hoped shed be able to keep her dress on and then no one would have to know. She said when he asked her to remove it,she knew it was necessary and by then she'd already committed and it would have been even more embarrasing to refuse so she just did as asked and while she was embarrassed she said it was fine.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abc122 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, confident nudity, flashing pussy, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s