Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2024, 11:33 PM

Thanked 1,333 Times in 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wroberts12001 View Post
My wife had always seen female gynecologists. Her lady doctor moved out of state, and time was running out to get her birth-control prescription refilled.
When my wife went to her doc for a checkup I would always have her download the fine details to me when she got home. I was somewhat jealous as she would show him her body much more willingly than show me.
It also turned me on totally, thinking of her opening her legs for a male doc as he inserted fingers inside her beautiful c*nt. Then he would move onto her tits and check them out too. I would be laid on the bed while she told me and she would be standing over me. I would masturbate like crazy at the thought of him probing her c*nt.

Last edited by Turtle; 08-16-2024 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2024, 05:48 PM

I love the doctor stories! They never get old
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patfr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2024, 05:40 AM

I have always dreamed that she is taking part in a women's fight, she in good chic street clothes with her tight little skirt and bodice; She throws herself on her opponent who goes around her and tears her blouse, she can do nothing against the speed of the other who holds her by the neck and lowers her bra revealing her drooping breasts.
She clings to her opponent who makes her fall, turns her on her stomach, rolls her skirt up her thighs, tears off the panties and fingers them while she cries with shame and rage
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shakinspire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2024, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesRightThere View Post
Thinking of men that fucked my wife into a wild frenzy from the back or with her knees up around her shoulders facing her makes me crazy when I think about it. I'm jealous, it makes me feel guilty, but wildly turns me on.

Also thinking of guys that tittie fucked her small titties and ejaculated on her chest, or pulled out of her and ejaculated on her stomach or in between the cheeks of her butt drives me wild. I wish it had never happened, but it turns me on so much to think about it
I’m the same way. When I was younger I was so jealous of the guys she was with before me. How the times have changed. It was silly to be jealous. I couldn’t expect her to be a virgin and I’m glad she wasn’t because she knew how to fuck right away. Now rather than jealous I find it arousing that she might get horny thinking about past lovers the way I do about mine.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beisbol82 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2024, 07:09 AM

Thanked 1,333 Times in 117 Posts

Quote:
Also, if I could have watched her remove her bra in front of them, then slip her pants and then her panties down to reveal her beautiful pussy to them, and then see them go from soft to rock hard looking at her beautiful naked body-I wish I could have been a fly on the wall-especially to see him enter her for the first time and sink into her and hear them both sigh as they connected. Shit, I'm getting hard right now thinking about it....
I'm the same. As far as I can get out of her, just one guy fucked her before we met. She wouldn't say anything other that she sucked him and he came in her mouth, which she wasn't expecting. She won't talk about it at all now but I'd love to hear all the details. Did he strip her naked? Did he part her legs and admire her beautiful c*nt? Did he finger her? Did she masturbate him? How many times? How many times did he fuck her?
It make me rock hard thinking about it and I'm now going to masturbate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2024, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Does she ever talk about them? Do you think she masturbates to memories of them?
She’s never let on that she thinks of them that way but I wouldn’t be surprised. She does talk of other men she finds attractive so I’m sure she has fond memories of fucking the better looking ones.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beisbol82 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2024, 06:03 AM

Thanked 6,259 Times in 866 Posts

Quote:
Yea, man, I know, I hear you. Did the head of his dick swell and pulsate from looking at her naked body before she pulled her knees up to her shoulders and guided him in? Did she cry for him to put it in her because she couldn't wait any longer? How many times did she have an orgasm? How hard did her nipples get? Did she get a red sex flush all over her chest? Shit that makes me hot
I’m right there with you guys. Turns me on thinking of the guys she fucked before me. I’ve only gotten a few details, and I get so hard. I also masturbate thinking of all the ways she fucked and sucked them. I can’t help but wonder how hard she came for them, did she like their cocks more? I’ve asked her if any were really big and only got her to say one was “bigger than what I’m used to now”.

She admitted once that she thought of one guy when I fucked her doggy. I imagine she’s done it more times and maybe when she’s masturbated.

It took me a while to finish writing because I got so hard I had to finish myself off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2024, 06:17 PM

Thanked 6,259 Times in 866 Posts

Quote:
Yea, the details are what really matter. The more the better. Did she tell you why she thought of that guy when you were fucking her doggy?
She did some details. He was the first guy to fuck her doggy style. She had only done missionary and her on top prior.

She said she was laying on her stomach, he was rubbing her back and back of legs, straddling her. He then slid down a bit and after opening her legs, and rubbing her pussy from behind, he pulled her up onto her knees. She wasn’t sure what he was planning until he got between her legs and entered her from behind.

She said it was the greatest feeling she’d ever felt up to that point. She said she actually orgasmed from the excitement, feeling him so deep, and that it made her feel so lustful. She very rarely can orgasm without direct clitoris stimulation. After that, it has been her favorite position by far.

From time to time, because it feels so good, the memory of him fucking her the first time that way pops into her mind. Sometimes she thinks of it when she masturbates.

All good to me. Whatever makes our sex better is good for me. I love hearing her talk about previous lovers when we fuck, as well as talking about fantasies of new lovers, sharing, threeways,,etc

Last edited by Hornyinde; 08-21-2024 at 06:28 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Daily
VB XXX 0048

4m:15s

01-22-2015
StripDiceLosePart1

3m:39s

08-31-2004
College Cutie Filmed 02 14

0m:59s