Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2024, 02:19 PM

Thanked 2,662 Times in 107 Posts
Default dui

Long story short, I had to pick my wife up at the hospital after she crashed her car. It was a DUI and I had warned her about drinking that night, so I was a bit miffed.

I came into the emergency room. She was in the exam room and there were two cops outside. I spoke to them and paide her bail money. When I went in the room, she was in a short gown, open in the back, without underwear. Her clothes were covered in glass and blood. The nurse asked if she wanted another gown. I said "no" put her shoes on and paraded her out to the car in front of the cops and all the people in the emergency room, hallway, and parking lot.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to michlucca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2024, 05:44 PM

Last weekend we went to a friend's housewarming party. We had some drinks and she's out pretty quick. Our friend was very kind letting her rested in guest room. Later I went checking her up. She was totally out of conscious, laid on the bed like nothing gonna disturb her sleep. She's wearing a blouse top and a split thigh over knee length skirt. Guests room is on the way to the bathroom. So I decided to hype the night a little.

I unbuttoned her blouse all the way left a little tucked in her skirt, lifted the hem up so both her thighs could be seen. Last, I left a gap at the door before went back to table. All of us were about 50% to 70% drunk, and I know some guy friends would never slip out any chance when catching some eye candy.

Around half an hour later, few guys already gone to the bathroom, I walk to the room to check out my wife. Her blouse was fully opened with her bra exposed. Legs opened wide also but skirt was still covered what's under. I don't know if any of my friends had seen her, but just by thinking about how they would possibly sneakily looking through door, even more maybe they entered the room, gave me such hype and a boner.

I was going to open the door fully, but another girl came and suggested the door to be closed so us people outside not gonna bother her resting.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2024, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyefunJo View Post
I was going to open the door fully, but another girl came and suggested the door to be closed so us people outside not gonna bother her resting.
Women always know what's visible when they do it deliberately. But when someone is being accidentally exposed like this they usually want to put a stop to it!
Old 06-30-2024, 05:01 PM

Thanked 2,171 Times in 107 Posts

I'll give you the short version but yes I have on multiple occasions.

Years ago my wife and I occupied the ground level room at an adult only resort. Our room was centrally located and a few meters away from the main walking path and the resort's lazy river. Each had a patio but it offered no privacy. Just a slab with a table and two chairs.

Being the earlier riser; I would make my coffee, slide as much covers off of her as possible, open the patio curtains, slide the glass door fully open and enjoy my coffee, views and ocean air on the patio.

One of the mornings, my fully nude wife laid sprawled out on her stomach, Captain Morgan style with no coverings.

The other morning she was asleep on her side, providing passersby a complete view of her naked backside (head to toe).
Old 07-04-2024, 12:46 PM

Default Beach day

I have a beautiful black wife with a big round ass. I managed to convince her to wear a fairly small thong bikini at the beach. It was pretty hot to watch guys and girls (most of them white) of all ages just staring at her big bare brown ass jiggling all day. Everywhere we went, walking, swimming, laying on the beach, I would always catch someone staring.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyjamz7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2024, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaalsl View Post
I wrote this story some time ago:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...10#post3055310

After that event we slept in many other hostel travelling and she exposed her body to tens of roommate both boys and girls.
Always the same scenario as in the first story? Or do you ave any other from hostels?
Old 08-21-2024, 05:50 AM

Default I bought thinner bras

My wife tends to wear what I buy, and lately, I’ve been buying thinner, higher-quality bras.

For her last birthday, I used a tape measure to get her exact size, and used both sizing guides and customer reviews to buy bras online.

Gladly, Ann liked the fit for all of her new bras.

She already had padded bras, but not any comfort bras that support and hide well, just a few old bralettes from too many years ago. So I bought new bras that are softer, wireless and lined. None of them are padded, so I can see her nipples pushing through the bra before she puts a shirt on. But once the shirt is on, the nipples are hidden.

She hasn’t looked for her bralettes in weeks.

It is possible that she may wear these bras with tight clothing, and hard nipples may show, but we haven’t been in that situation yet to see.

But we have a friend who wore a thin bra to church for a grown-up game night. Her nipples had caught my attention as we sat in the back of the crowd with our team. She stood by me as I was sitting by the aisle, so her nipples were in my line of vision.

Then, she volunteered to play the next team game on stage. For the game, she had to look down at her nipples as she worked some tools on stage.

It must have been a surprise to realize that her nipples were showing her excitement to the entire adult congregation.

After she won, the friend went to the car and came back with no pokies. Maybe she had some spare pads in the car.

I assume this will happen to my wife, and I want to be there when it happens.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001