uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2024, 09:50 AM

Thanked 1,406 Times in 25 Posts

There's a 'living anatomy calendar' (translate to german if you want to find it) that has been posted in parts but I've always thought was underrated because its German. But i recently found a few high res images that haven't been posted. It was on a very weird website so there are still lots of gaps
but I thought I'd compile a few years worth for where i did find images, I'll just include all the pictures for that year which might mean some reposts but im sure everyone who is interested in the new stuff will be interested in them too

Here's 2020
Attached Thumbnails
1overview.jpg   germanmedical student.jpg  

Lebende Anatomie 2019_02.jpg   Lebende Anatomie 2019_03+.jpg  

Lebende Anatomie 2020_01+.jpg   Lebende Anatomie 2020_03+.jpg  

Lebende Anatomie 2020_04.jpg   Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-Vorschau-00.jpg  

Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-Vorschau-06.jpg   Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-Vorschau-12.jpg  

Old 05-26-2024, 09:52 AM

There's half a dick in the last one but thats basically as far as they go with male nudity. While the women are just full frontal regularly and with very clearly visible faces too
Attached Thumbnails
Titelblatt_Rückseite-Lebende-Anatomie-2021-coated-v3-2.jpg   Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2021-VORSCHAU-11.jpg  

Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2021-VORSCHAU-10.jpg   Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2021-VORSCHAU-08.jpg  

Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2021-VORSCHAU-06.jpg   Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2021-VORSCHAU-05.jpg  

Lebende-Anatomie-2021-VORSCHAU-00.jpg  
Old 05-26-2024, 09:54 AM

This one is heavily carried by an extremely HD index that you can basically zoom in on even though some full hd pictures are missing. November though. My god.
Attached Thumbnails
Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2022-VORSCHAU-13.jpg   Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2022-VORSCHAU-12.jpg  

Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2022-VORSCHAU-07.jpg   Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2022-VORSCHAU-02.jpg  

Lebende-Anatomie-Kalender-2022-VORSCHAU-00.jpg  
Old 05-26-2024, 10:15 AM

And the background which I think makes it even better. Here is some parts of the forwards I translated with DeepL AI and removed proper nouns and checked it didn't show up in google:

During my physiotherapy training I had the idea of ​​depicting the aesthetics of human anatomy - far removed from the idealized schematic illustrations in textbooks. It was only ten years later, at the end of my medical studies, that I was able to realize this project with the help of the motivated team and the support of the Institute of Anatomy at the University. We have since been supervising this unique art project for many years. All of the people depicted are committed medical students, physiotherapists or doctors. They are not professional models or competitive athletes. Their everyday lives consist of learning, working and recreational sports - they are completely "normal" students or working people who posed in front of a professional camera for this calendar. Over 50 people worked for months to create this unique calendar.

With a crooked spine, a weak pelvis, flat feet and protruding toes, the human body is both a living science and an art.
Even during my physiotherapy training, I had the idea of depicting the aesthetics of the human anatomy - far removed from the idealized schematic illustrations in textbooks. Almost ten years later, at the end of my medical studies, I was able to realize this project with the help of the motivated team and the support of the Institute at the University. All the people shown are dedicated medical students from the second semester to the practical year who were inspired by my idea. They are not professional models.

The sixth Living Anatomy calendar is now available and once again the young colleagues are discovering completely new details. Inspirational for everyone who works with the human body, physiotherapists, athletes, doctors of course and many others. I still have the calendars from the last few years hanging in my house and I am looking forward to them and to another one being added. I hope the calendar has a large fan base: I am one of them. We are miracles and the calendar reminds us of that month after month.

In order to find models, we put out a call for applications among all our fellow students. Eight weeks later, we had already taken photos and then spent five months as a large team doing the labeling. These were then checked with the support of the Institute of Anatomy at the University of Leipzig before the calendar was finally laid out and printed.

Yep. So this guy has convinced second year 20 year old medical students to come forward to be photographed. There is quite a testing process so they makes sure the most attractive make it where they are posed fully naked and then have those pictures shown all around the university and in their own lecturers infront of their entire class
Attached Thumbnails
456.jpg   e556.jpg  

ety.jpg   alltosee.jpg  

766.jpg  
Old 05-26-2024, 12:47 PM

Thanked 2,727 Times in 187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by protea View Post

Yep. So this guy has convinced second year 20 year old medical students to come forward to be photographed. There is quite a testing process so they makes sure the most attractive make it where they are posed fully naked and then have those pictures shown all around the university and in their own lecturers infront of their entire class

That's some level of body confidence you'd need for that. Amazing stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ddandd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2024, 11:19 PM

Thanked 42,273 Times in 1,149 Posts

from you know where
Attached Thumbnails
Snapinsta.app_446332507_1947959398957274_3165548094237845830_n_1080.jpg  
Old 06-01-2024, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsan View Post
I have a bad quality photo of one image from the calendar and the ai enhanced version makes some of the girls look demonic because the original quality was so poor. The cutest girl from the shoot for me is second from the end in the photo so if anyone has a good version of it and would upload that would be good. Its july on the calendar so someone must have a decent shot of it.
The magic of finding a girl you recognise 😍 Thank you for these
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigozebra For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, charity, charity calendar, cheerleaders, enf, naked, nudes, nudity, public, shy nude, student, tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Aya 2

1m:43s

07-07-2019
maido s1e8 bathhouse fight

3m:11s

05-29-2024
df094e7a 3242 4f2f ae5b 02bcf0d14142

0m:53s

11-21-2023
Sabrina&Liz no sound

10m:37s