Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2024, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
Wife and I were having morning coffee out back in the garden and the husband of the very religious couple across the road decided he would weed whack the path beside our house. No worries it’s a high fence right round.

I wondered if he was peeking through the cracks in the fence as he went along as it seemed to take him some time to complete the task….
I left to go shower and the wife stayed in the sun with her night shirt wide open to feel the warm sun on her very exposed body…

She heard noises and opened her eyes to find the same neighbour decided to bring in our garbage bins too and was now standing looking in the gate where he had full view of her….

She jumped and closed her shirt but only after he had an eye full and he scurried away home red faced… she doesn’t know how long he was standing there.

He’s never brought in our bins before… but might be a new habit for him. Lol
The unexpected intersection of repressed religious males and exposed sexy young women must be a genre of its own.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to archicraft For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 03:11 PM

Thanked 1,824 Times in 122 Posts

It’s been a while since I was a frequent visitor here and I haven’t posted about our friends Sam and Liz in a while but I have a couple low key scenarios to share. I don’t know if as many of you are avid readers of this thread like I am but a quick recap is that my wife and I are in our late 30s and our best friends are a couple named Sam and Liz. Neither couple has kids so we have grown quite close. We travel together. Do constant favors for each other. Hang out at least once or twice a week. Etc. feel free to read my post history for how it developed but there’s essentially a lot of sexual tension though maybe I perceive it more than the others. But without question a lot of our scenarios involve sexual conversation and we have been around each other in swimwear a lot and there is what I feel as obvious showing off by the girls for us and a lot of checking out by all.

Speaking of. My wife ordered me some shorts as we are entering the warm months. When they arrived one pair was very light gray and very thin material. When I tried them on she proclaimed “I can see your dick!” Needless to say I decided to debut these the next time Sam and Liz came over. We grilled burgers on our back patio and a number of times I stood in Liz’s line of view and caught her eyes dart down then back up again. I love when I see her looking at my bulge. The day had been a lazy one for my wife and I and my wife never managed to actually get dressed. She still had on her short black shorts she wears to bed (when not sleeping nude or bottomless). So whenever she went from seated to standing the shorts wedge right up her crack exposing the bottom of her cheeks. Sam got a few glimpses at least of her squishy cheeks.

More to come. It’s been a fun couple months.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2024, 02:43 PM

Thanked 1,824 Times in 122 Posts

Another low key situation recently involving our friends. My wife was reading a news article about men who want to share their wives. I’ve never told her that I fantasize about that sometimes. The article used a specific couple as an example and it started with the husband posting photos of the wife online (nothing shocking to anyone on this forum obviously). She lightheartedly asked if I ever shared photos of her. She knows I never would. I’m not sure why but I jokingly said that Sam and I share photos of her and Liz all the time. For the briefest of seconds she seemed surprised before realizing I was joking. So I asked what she’d think if I actually did and she said she just would t want to know. But then added at the same time she’d want to pre approve which ones I shared. It was all in barely serious conversation but it kind got my wheels turning. Yesterday morning my wife exited the shower and was facing away from me at her dresser and I snapped a quick photo of her lovely buns. I said “Sam will like that one” and she riled her eyes at me. I’ve been trying to sneak mention of it here and there. Just to see what she does.

I have been toying with the idea of telling Sam about it. If he were to show a complete disinterest I’d just say we were joking. But maybe he’d be up for it. The idea of getting to see naked photos of Liz AND getting to share the beauty of my wife’s body with Sam is quite a thrill even just as an idea.
Old 05-19-2024, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cali View Post
Another low key situation recently involving our friends. My wife was reading a news article about men who want to share their wives. I’ve never told her that I fantasize about that sometimes. The article used a specific couple as an example and it started with the husband posting photos of the wife online (nothing shocking to anyone on this forum obviously). She lightheartedly asked if I ever shared photos of her. She knows I never would. I’m not sure why but I jokingly said that Sam and I share photos of her and Liz all the time. For the briefest of seconds she seemed surprised before realizing I was joking. So I asked what she’d think if I actually did and she said she just would t want to know. But then added at the same time she’d want to pre approve which ones I shared. It was all in barely serious conversation but it kind got my wheels turning. Yesterday morning my wife exited the shower and was facing away from me at her dresser and I snapped a quick photo of her lovely buns. I said “Sam will like that one” and she riled her eyes at me. I’ve been trying to sneak mention of it here and there. Just to see what she does.

I have been toying with the idea of telling Sam about it. If he were to show a complete disinterest I’d just say we were joking. But maybe he’d be up for it. The idea of getting to see naked photos of Liz AND getting to share the beauty of my wife’s body with Sam is quite a thrill even just as an idea.
It sounds like your wife might be open to you sharing pics of her as long as she knows who has seen them and what specific pics of her. I'm sure it's exciting for you to think your friend could see your wife's nudes someday soon! I just need to convince my girlfriend to be ok with me sharing her with my best friend lol
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 10:40 AM

Default Hot tub and booze.

My Mrs meets up with her best pal from time to time for drinks at her house in the country, usually when the pals husband is away working and I am also not available. On the Mrs return home from one visit I asked if she had a good time and what did they do together “ we had a few drinks and went in the hot tub” she said, “did you take a costume” I asked slightly surprised at her answer. She stumbled over her answer saying “ oh no I borrowed one of hers” in a very unconvincing way. I thought no more about it until a few days later when she was talking about how her friends remodelling project was going and wanted to show me a couple of pictures of the progress. She inadvertently and very quickly swiped past a picture of her friend…sitting in the hot tub topless. I pretended not to notice but vowed to get a look later. Mrs gets me to sort out things like cellphones, tablets and so on so it was not difficult or even sneakily dishonest in any way to get in to her photographs. The one pic I had a glance at was just the tip. There are a couple of dozen pics of them that they took of each other - tits out and clearly in drink. There are several dual selfies also with them holding wine glasses and grinning again with tits out of the water, I enjoyed comparing my wife’s pink nipples with her pals dark and perfectly circular ones. There are no pussy shots but the disinhibited form of the topless shots makes me doubt very much that they were wearing panties.They were clearly enjoying being naked together and the idea that they were probably 69ing and scissoring later on gets me kind of hard. My Mrs likes her sex toys so maybe they were sharing her pals….I like to think so…
Old 05-21-2024, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniornicks View Post
My Mrs meets up with her best pal from time to time for drinks at her house in the country, usually when the pals husband is away working and I am also not available. On the Mrs return home from one visit I asked if she had a good time and what did they do together “ we had a few drinks and went in the hot tub” she said, “did you take a costume” I asked slightly surprised at her answer. She stumbled over her answer saying “ oh no I borrowed one of hers” in a very unconvincing way. I thought no more about it until a few days later when she was talking about how her friends remodelling project was going and wanted to show me a couple of pictures of the progress. She inadvertently and very quickly swiped past a picture of her friend…sitting in the hot tub topless. I pretended not to notice but vowed to get a look later. Mrs gets me to sort out things like cellphones, tablets and so on so it was not difficult or even sneakily dishonest in any way to get in to her photographs. The one pic I had a glance at was just the tip. There are a couple of dozen pics of them that they took of each other - tits out and clearly in drink. There are several dual selfies also with them holding wine glasses and grinning again with tits out of the water, I enjoyed comparing my wife’s pink nipples with her pals dark and perfectly circular ones. There are no pussy shots but the disinhibited form of the topless shots makes me doubt very much that they were wearing panties.They were clearly enjoying being naked together and the idea that they were probably 69ing and scissoring later on gets me kind of hard. My Mrs likes her sex toys so maybe they were sharing her pals….I like to think so…
Sounds like a great find! I'd love to come across some pics of my girlfriend topless with some of her friends so I could see their boobs side by side.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2024, 10:16 AM

My wife and I took part in a public bike tour with friends. The route was 30 km long and the tour ended in a garden restaurant. My best friend and I drove quickly and reached the destination 30 minutes before the others. There were several small tables with 4 metal chairs. We got drinks and sat at a table. Little by little all the tables and chairs filled up. My friend's wife came a little earlier than my wife and took the last chair at the table. Since I was sitting on the side of the table, my wife was unable to come to me. The passage was too narrow. So my friend told her to sit on his thigh. So she sat on his thigh.

The next day my friend told me about a nice experience with my wife. The seating was probably not that comfortable for her and she moved back and forth on his thigh.
He told me as he tensed and unclenched his leg muscles how my wife pressed her thighs against his legs and opened them again. Certainly she was highly aroused. Since I was sitting across from them and the table was between us, I didn't even notice!
When she slid her lower body back and forth, he knew she really liked it. She rubbed her pussy on his thigh. He was sure she was sorry when we decided to leave.

We sat for a few more minutes and then drove home. Then I noticed that she was really horny and immediately took off her clothes and attacked me.
On the next bike ride she put on her cycling shorts again.
Now I looked directly at it and saw her camel clearly visible and she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Thinking about the last trip made me feel warm and I could understand my friend well!
Old 05-23-2024, 08:25 AM

Thanked 16,388 Times in 1,149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman2021 View Post
My wife and I took part in a public bike tour with friends. The route was 30 km long and the tour ended in a garden restaurant. My best friend and I drove quickly and reached the destination 30 minutes before the others.

Now I looked directly at it and saw her camel clearly visible and she wasn't wearing anything underneath.!
You rode or drove? You went from riding bikes to driving cars?

Of course you don't wear anything under cycling shorts, BUT they are very padded and no way would you see vulva through cycling shorts.

Cycling is my jam. 100,000s of miles. This story doesn't add up, sorry!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2024, 06:04 AM

This is a follow up to post 1009 about zipping up my friend's dress...

That same evening, out for Oktoberfest, had a nice moment too.

We had been drinking in one spot just the two of us and a couple people we happened to bump into. We were now going to meet up with other friends soon, so had to walk a long way to their bar. We were both already pretty drunk by now.

So we made our way. We always wrap arms around each other when walking together drunk. Just a normal friend thing, mostly to stabalise each other. Either we'll link arms or I'll have her shoulder and her my waist or vice versa. This time, her arm is around my shoulder, mine around her waist. I’m holding the hand around my shoulder with my other, sort of supporting her.

As we go, I’m feeling her swing. Like I've said, she's really fit and has a tight ass. I'm super conscious that I can feel her left cheek rise and fall against the blade of my hand, which is resting low on her hip. Throughout that whole walk I kept slowly lowering that hand, bit by bit, not knowing if she’s noticing or caring. We're chatting as we go, but my mind is 100% on what is going on just below my left hand.

Over time, that bumping against my hand changes to my palm resting on the top of her ass, rising and falling. Eventually I’m not on her waist at all, but fully grasping the side of her tight ass cheek. In line with her step, so she might notice less, I take the risk of slightly squeezing and releasing. By the end, my hand had rotated so that I was just fully cupping her whole cheek for the rest of the walk.

All the while we’re just walking and talking. She said nothing about it. But I thought she had to be aware of it. And maybe she was into it? All I know for sure is that I spent a good 20 minute walk full-on grabbing my longtime friend’s ass cheek through her thin dress as it alternated from tensed and muscular to supple and phat as she strode.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to enfenfenfenfenf For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2024, 12:52 PM

Default Friend's Mom

Last summer I was a groomsmen in a close friend's wedding. I was the only groomsmen with a natural bowtie. Everyone else had a fake clip-on bowtie. We're in the groomsmen room getting ready. I'm trying to tie my bowtie looking at instructions on my phone but I'm struggling. I'm the only one not ready. None of the other guys know how to tie a bowtie. But we're in a time crunch and I'm getting anxious.

My friend's mom (the mother of the groom) comes in and helps me. She knows how to do it. I was super frustrated before she showed up, but she had a calming presence about her. She also looked beautiful and smelled really good. She was standing right in front of me - there was probably less than 12 inches between our bodies as she's wearing this elegant dress. She spent about 3-4 minutes getting my bowtie tied up correctly. All the others are getting ready in position for the ceremony. Only my friend's mom and I are in the room at this point.

And the way she smelled was seriously intoxicating. Every few seconds she would look up at me and make eye contact. She was describing what she was doing to me in a quiet voice, almost a whisper. I was just staring at her in awe because she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in that moment. When she finished the bowtie she brushed my dress shirt with her hands where my shoulders and chest were and said I looked really handsome. I fell in love with her in that moment.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shoventeur For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Our Garden 1

3m:49s

06-25-2015
P4

4m:00s

08-01-2021
baby wet

2m:40s