Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2024, 06:46 PM

Thanked 1,162 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
That stood out to me, too, so I stopped reading there!

What? Where? What college? Which century?

My ex-wife didn't see a gyn for the first time until just before our wedding, well after college.

Most women see a gyn their first time long before that for a variety of reasons, even if they aren't sexually active.

And a "physical" is just with their GP, not a gyn.

Where do people come up with this stuff? It's entertaining to read the defenses, though!
My wife's uni (public State University) didn't require a physical for admission. But mine did (Private University). I was required to get a pre-admission physical from my GP, which was added to my admission packet -- pre-interweb days. If memory serves, the school claimed it was a health requirement for dormitories in case someone had tuberculosis. I'm not sure how a hernia check (turn and cough) relates to respiratory illnesses. We all had to get a follow-up physical from the campus nurse mid-way through our first semester. It was the most physically painful physical of my life. The nurse squeezed my testicles during the hernia check. Hardly fun stuff, that. When I told my (future) wife about that, she was appalled and replied she would have abandoned the notion of earning a degree if it involved requisite physicals. FYI, it was the late 1980s and both universities were located in the American Mid-West.

As for physicals specifically required by a gyno (in lieu of a GP), I'd read that for decades (1940s-1970s?) some American Ivy League colleges required nude posture photos taken of all female students. Those female students allegedly also underwent a full gyno exam too. I don't recall the reasons for that, or whether either is true. Upon first reading about that, I was relieved my wife didn't go to an Ivy League School as a gyno exam would have been pure torture given her chronic vaginismus.

Last edited by driftwood3791; 08-10-2024 at 06:57 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2024, 02:17 AM

Thanked 1,162 Times in 206 Posts

I posted this on a similar thread. I believe it's pertinent to this thread as well.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...63#post3249163

~Drifty
The Following User Says Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2024, 01:06 PM

Thanked 3,001 Times in 218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseDontStop View Post
Mine is basically an exhibitionist, so I think she just regrets that more people haven't seen her naked. She'll walk right up to a window with the curtains open and change her clothes so that anyone in eye shot can see her completely naked
My wife is not an exhibitionist (in the dictionary sense), but she has been a practicing nudist for so long now that she is pretty desensitized about being seen naked. She has walked naked in front of her female friends - and also stood naked in front of windows - without even a thought about it.

There was only one time that I can think of when she expressed: "Argh...I wish everyone hadn't seen that..." She was paddle-boarding, sitting spread-eagled on the board; and realized about halfway through that everyone (still only 2-3 people) could see her pussy wide open.
So it was more so about how exposed she was than nudity per se.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2024, 07:52 AM

Thanked 5,403 Times in 227 Posts
Default Marianne

My wife Marianne really did not lke my friend John. He was the kind of guys that always made off color remarks.This was back in the late 70's and hime and his girlfriend came over. We were not married at the time. We had an adult board game that we bought at Spencers Gifts. It involved drinking and removing your clothes. We were all drinking that night and he spotted the game on the shelf. This is one person she did not want to play with. Marianne said no way but he kept persisting. She finally said ok...lets do a coin toss. John won lol! We all eventually wound up naked and he made it a point to hug her everytime she stood up. She was not to happy but i knew she was a little turned on having him see her naked and feeling his cock against her.
Old 08-13-2024, 07:17 PM

Thanked 77,129 Times in 2,678 Posts
Default Ivy League & Seven Sisters College Posture Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
This was 1968, my wife went through it, when my niece had hers they found a growth that required surgery, it might have saved her life. I don't remember if my daughter had it done.

This is a quote from Copilot, the MS AI
"In the 1960s, female college students were not universally required to have a pelvic exam before attending college. However, practices varied by institution, and some colleges or universities did recommend or mandate health examinations, including pelvic exams, for incoming students. These exams aimed to assess overall health, vital signs, and general well-being. The focus was on promoting timely cervical cancer screening and follow-up when indicated".

Wait until you hear about the 'posture pictures' at the Ivy League schools, you really aren't going to believe that. All students at Ivy League universities had nude pictures taken, front, left, left and right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Le...posture_photos
I noticed the recent comments regarding the Ivy League and Seven Sisters college "Posture Pics" and was intrigued by it, but can confirm it is true. I've posted some details in the "Posture Type thread" along with some photos that may be of students said to be from the 1940's and 50's, but you might also want to check up the Miranda OpenEdition Journal article "We Did What We Were Told" which gives much details on the female students "rite of passage" (as they termed it) plus a couple of the students embarrassment at having to do it, including poet Sylvia Plath. You can find the thread link here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=628
Old 08-13-2024, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
I noticed the recent comments regarding the Ivy League and Seven Sisters college "Posture Pics" and was intrigued by it, but can confirm it is true. I've posted some details in the "Posture Type thread" along with some photos that may be of students said to be from the 1940's and 50's, but you might also want to check up the Miranda OpenEdition Journal article "We Did What We Were Told" which gives much details on the female students "rite of passage" (as they termed it) plus a couple of the students embarrassment at having to do it, including poet Sylvia Plath. You can find the thread link here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=628
Those pictures are incredible, have more of them or just those 7?
The Following User Says Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2024, 02:15 AM

Did you notice that in all of the pictures in your link the women are fully shaved? Seems really unusual for the time period unless they were instructed to do so for the pictures.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to signalrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2024, 11:46 AM

Thanked 77,129 Times in 2,678 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofengs View Post
Those pictures are incredible, have more of them or just those 7?
Quote:
Originally Posted by signalrow View Post
Did you notice that in all of the pictures in your link the women are fully shaved? Seems really unusual for the time period unless they were instructed to do so for the pictures.
I only came across the seven pics, sofengs, which is why I posted them. And yes, signalrow, I did notice they were shaved, which made me wonder a bit. But it now seems that they may of been AI generated, which fooled me, but not the one who spotted that one girl had six toes! (Mind you, I had a cousin who had six toes and six fingers, so it's not impossible). But regardless of whether the pics are genuine or not, they are stunning I agree, and I'm just in awe of the colleges back then that were able to get students to bare all as part of the requirement for attending their colleges for "scientific research" right up to 1968! Lucky teachers!

Tags
embarrassed naked female, posture pics

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009