Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2024, 12:13 PM

Thanked 2,486 Times in 334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisuke View Post
Some alternate versions of the panels from the previous comic. The first one was the just the first panel with a background filled in using the new version of Photoshop. It came out quite well, IMHO, but the second panel came out looking weird. Then starting from the third panel it would fail because Carrie's partial state of undress would set off Adobe's Naughty Alarm and refuse to go any further.

The other ones are alternate poses of some of the later, fully nude comic panels. I tried it with a street scene set and some more varied poses this time.

LOL love it!! I recall reading a story written by the woman to whom it happened (!). One day during work she was walking in a plaza between a few buildings in downtown Chicago. Both she and her male colleague who was walking with her had their hands full with briefcases and boxes of papers. As they rounded the corner, a huge gust of a spring wind kicked up and yanked her flimsy, wrap-around skirt clean off her, sending it airborne like a kite. She's left standing there in her panties and heels in front of all of these people!

Her male partner dropped his stuff down and went running after the skirt, but couldn't catch up to it before it flew over a railing and eventually into the Chicago River below. Horrified and royally embarrassed, all she could do was find the safety of a nearby building to hunker down by and watch helplessly as her skirt disappeared into the river. He didnt have his jacket on so nothing to protect her modesty at that point and she had to run in her heels and panties into the closest building and get to a Ladies Room while he retrieved all their packages. She eventually called a friend to bring her something to wear. Poor woman must have been ready to die of embarrassment... but must have been a lovely scene, and at least she wore panties that day!!! (then again I'd have loved to have witnessed it, or been her work colleague, on a day were she DIDNT wear panties! LOL)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 10:38 AM

Thanked 1,147 Times in 149 Posts

I'm trying to see if I can do another comic with a clothing shop model I have. It's a bit difficult because I would need to layer in a bunch of other people into the scene to make it work. The plot is Carrie is working as a salesperson at a boutique. There's also a dark haired woman working at the register. Carrie puts a sign out on the sidewalk reading

"SPRING CLEARANCE
- All dresses - blouses - skirts - pantsuits -lingerie - jewelry - shoes - purses
MUST GO!"

Carrie opens the door and immediately a huge group of people rush in, like in Norman Wisdom's Trouble in Store. Through gaps in the crowd we can see that Carrie has been stripped to bra and panties, then topless in the next panel, and finally Carrie and the other woman are left standing completely nude in an empty store in the last scene.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heisuke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 08:14 PM

Thanked 2,486 Times in 334 Posts

these Carrie posts are WONDERFUL!!! As amazing as it was as a younger boy to get your hands on some Playboys in the 70's and 80's and see all those breath-taking shots of pretty older girls.. young women.. TOTALLY NAKED!!! I remember also the huge thrill I'd get reading what I think was called "Little Fannie Annie" at the back of the magazine. It was a cartoon just like Carrie, with the lovely blonde Annie always getting into some lovely blushing ENF situations with her boobs, bush and bare fanny on full display in public. I'm sure I wasn't alone amongst all the young boys dreaming about seeing all the pretty older girls and women in real life get exactly into those kinds of predicaments! In fact its probably how and why I ended up loving ENF situations and sites like this one!

in case you missed it earlier:
http://carriestrip.com/welcomeX.html#news

and this one for sure one of my FAVORITES:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...2&d=1225652496
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...3&d=1225652496

Last edited by luvs2spin78; 05-18-2024 at 08:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2024, 10:36 PM

Thanked 1,147 Times in 149 Posts

Tried doing some basic renders of Carrie and her brunette friend for the boutique story I wrote. The bit with the girls in the empty boutique wasn't really working out. I did part of a render with an early version of the brunette girl that I eventually stopped about 15-20% in because it was taking way too long to render all the empty space in the background.

I did a couple more renders of just the two girls in the story; the first one is the gals in their work outfits, then the next is the payoff one where they're both nude. Those came out pretty well and rendered quickly, but you have to make do without painstakingly rendered images of empty shelves and clothes racks in the background.
Attached Thumbnails
Carrie_Boutique_partial-render.jpg   CarrieAndFriend_FirstPanel.jpg  

CarrieAndFriend_LastPanel.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heisuke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 12:35 PM

Very nice work! Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cartoon

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Washroom sex

2m:19s