Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2024, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyytogo View Post
My gf agrees with this, how ladies "show off" at the beach is also strongly connected to generational fashion. For her friends going topless is something their mothers did and it was seen as a bit old fashioned but they still wanted to show off at the beach. We did notice more tops off this summer so maybe the pendulum is moving back again .
I think there is a definite fashion element to it. Clearly we are in a golden age or bare or near bare butts. Topless was never accepted in te U.S. and even less so in the past few years. (A lot of Las Vegas adult only pools that used to permit and even encourage topless are closed or are no longer topless.). Yet, bare butts are very common from younger ages to middle aged women today. 10 or 15 years ago I’d say most places would have asked these women to cover up, and today it’s fine. There are a lot of swim suits that are generally pretty modest two and one piece but the butt is out and proud for all to see. I am sure it won’t last, but it is nice now.

I think topless will probably become more common in a few years as the fashions change and the shock of cameras everywhere with the internet sharing everything wears off on younger women and they just don’t care. I doubt bare boobs will be a common as bare butts are in the U.S. today. I could see more adult only pools allowing topless making a comeback though. It would be nice to see topless return in the Dominican Republic and Caribbean. Ten years ago there were always a few ladies with their boobs out. It was not like it was in 2000, but still there. Last few years it is very rare. On the other hand, crop tops, tops with under-boob, and deeps V cuts especially in swim suits sure are flirting a lot more with ladies breasts on teasing display. I think to an extent it is a matter of time before the nipple making an appears starts to return.

If you are an ass man there is no finer time to live.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2024, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

That's true. I was in Spain this summer. The Spanish ladies have the most wonderful asses, and many are topless too, the only paradise
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2024, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I think there is a definite fashion element to it. Clearly we are in a golden age or bare or near bare butts. Topless was never accepted in te U.S. and even less so in the past few years. (A lot of Las Vegas adult only pools that used to permit and even encourage topless are closed or are no longer topless.). Yet, bare butts are very common from younger ages to middle aged women today. 10 or 15 years ago I’d say most places would have asked these women to cover up, and today it’s fine. There are a lot of swim suits that are generally pretty modest two and one piece but the butt is out and proud for all to see. I am sure it won’t last, but it is nice now.

I think topless will probably become more common in a few years as the fashions change and the shock of cameras everywhere with the internet sharing everything wears off on younger women and they just don’t care. I doubt bare boobs will be a common as bare butts are in the U.S. today. I could see more adult only pools allowing topless making a comeback though. It would be nice to see topless return in the Dominican Republic and Caribbean. Ten years ago there were always a few ladies with their boobs out. It was not like it was in 2000, but still there. Last few years it is very rare. On the other hand, crop tops, tops with under-boob, and deeps V cuts especially in swim suits sure are flirting a lot more with ladies breasts on teasing display. I think to an extent it is a matter of time before the nipple making an appears starts to return.

I am 100% a boob man. So the current state of affairs is very upsetting to me. I went abroad twice this summer and I've seen more tits out in my neighbours garden (she has a habit of walking round with them on show) than I did on a med beach this year. I really hope you are right about the novelty of posting photos on line wears off and women start to whip their baps out on hols in the near future
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EriiErii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004