Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 08:35 AM

Default Yet another amazing one

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We played a game this past Sunday afternoon @ home... we saw it on line and she liked it.. so we tried it. ---Something we've never done before.

I was the first time we actually did something like that.. it was a fun cucky roleplay afternoon... the friend mentioned he wants to try it w/ his wife as it was the first time he ever played agressive roleplay cucky to another husband.... I'm willing to play w/ his wife like that... lol

GRITS-

I continue to work my way through all your individual posts as I explore this forum that I just recently discovered.

This one is by far the hottest thing I have read so far. It has elements of everything I dream of experiencing: wife sharing that results in an incredible amount of pleasure that every wife deserves and should experience, restricted movement, an exhilarating and very verbal cuckold experience with portions that you were allowed to watch and portions not, the experience of a wife riding you as you feel the unmistakable evidence of another man's seed in her, and finally, a perfect ending with talking and a fond recollection of what you both experienced.

Your life is incredible, your wife is so sexy, your relationship is obviously built on trust and unquestioned love, and you have a gift for telling great stories. Good for you sir. If I could swap lives with someone for a day, I pick you!

So this morning I read this post while sitting in the living room having breakfast with my wife as we watch the news. She's stretched out on the couch and I am sitting in a chair with a blanket on me. I couldn't help but touch myself when I was about half way through your experience. I ending up blowing my load under the blanket and she has no idea.

So, once again... thank you, thank you, thank you.

If you ever make it to north Alabama, I would LOVE to meet you and the Mrs, even if just to share a meal and hear more stories.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xxjohnny For This Useful Post: