Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:37 PM

Default Teen makes me happy today

Today I saw a group of 4 teens in a fashion-store. One had a dress with stripes crossed in front of her chest and was obviously braless. You could see part of the boobs from front beside but not the nipple because it was too close fitting. I followed cause I thought if the model sits down anywhere the dress will expend. The girls went to the subway and fast i bought a ticket to foolow in any train they use. The train came and the girls found a group seat where on the opposite side there was a free double seat which i could use to sit at right angle. And surprise ! The dress completely opened and showed her complete right boob. It was so perky and lovely with a pale puffy nipple like younger girls have and I got the view for a few minutes before they changed the train as I also did. But in the new train she held her bag on her knees and there was no view again at the boobs possible. I dont think one of them really noticed me.

An other one I saw today at a local flee-market. But only a climpse of the nipple cause of a loose bra.
20 years ago you could see at least 5 really downblouses visiting a flee market. Nowadays nearly all girls wear bras and only if the bra is too big you can see the nipple. Armhole views as you could see in former times in dozens are a rarity nowadays. Time is hard. Hope the fashion of the 80s comes back.
Does anybody know a german site for DB-stories?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post: