View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 12:11 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
Has anyone else ever heard of this? Do your ladies keep their pussies covered?
Being a resort nudist for over 20 years, I have not seen any big changes in how nudist women "treat" their vaginas; except that more women now decide to keep their pubic hair. Of course, there are always newbies, who may not be ready yet to let it all out: sit with their legs crossed, put on a sarong or a towel around their hips to walk to the bathroom or shower, or hide their vagina when someone starts talking to them. That's pretty much expected and accepted.
There are also "older" women who may feel that their vagina is no longer "pretty" enough to be in full view; or feel that they should be more modest in their "older" age. I suspect that the OP's wife might have been feeling that way.

But for those guys whose wife still hides her vagina in a nudist setting, my only question is: are you being social?

Going to the nude beach once every blue moon, and then sitting on the far end of the beach not being social ain't going to "do it." Because when those "couple of nosy guys" walk by and your wife is the only woman around; well she's going to be the only person they look at. And unless she enjoys being the center of attention: of course she might feel self-conscious. And unless she's bold, she's not going to learn to be comfortable tanning open-legged by herself.
The first time I ever took my wife to a nudist resort, she didn't care so much about going topless; but she was fairly squeamish about other people seeing her full-on butt naked. But she saw other women there, hanging out by the pool naked, some open-legged; and one in particular tanning her shaved labia spread open. My wife's squeamishness didn't last long, because she knew she just be one out of several women naked in the pool area; and that the woman tanning spread-eagled was going to get more attention than she was anyway. The resort was very social; and as some of these people started talking to her, she became less and less self conscious about what they were seeing. And as she talked with some of these women who weren't trying to hide anything, she became less inclined to hide anything as well. And before long, she was chatting away, not caring about her shaved vagina being out in front of other people. She has not tried to hide since.

I've seen this happen with other women at nudist resorts as well. They see other women's vaginas, and figure it's ok for theirs to be seen too. And when they interact with them, they get comfortable with the fact that their vagina is not the only one that can be seen. So if your wife is still hiding her pussy, go to a nudist resort, meet some other couples and hang out with them. If the other woman is comfortable socializing with her vagina out; chances are pretty good that your wife will emulate.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post: