Thread: profile album
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 07:17 AM

Thanked 13,527 Times in 757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by openthe4thseal View Post
You are a victim of other people's apathy. In the past, when I have found an album full of violations, I HAVE messaged the member, asking him to clean it up before I do. Those requests fell on dead ears so I gave up trying to give them a heads-up.

FYI, in the third line of the RULES, it states:

"These site-wide rules apply to posting in the forums, albums, social groups & visitor messages."

Thank you for being so understanding. In the future, I will try to remember you, but I make no promises. There is way too much to keep straight here.
Yeah, I understand. It must be a minefield at times tryna keep everything running smooth. & it'd take forever to contact people and wait around that way (Also people aren't online all the time so if something is against the rules then it needs sorting out quick, not like a week later if people aren't online in that time)

So I get it. Shame I lost the pics as it would be good to get them back but there's bigger issues in the world. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124580
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strachan For This Useful Post: