View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 10:59 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Whenever my wife was caught naked with others around her first instinct was always to cover her pussy, didn’t matter shaved or not. Not sure why. Her tits are a pretty nice size. She sometimes would try one hand on the pussy and arm across her tits but that usually resulted in nothing being covered.
As far as my fiancée and my ex, I know why.

My fiancée has what same might call "big lips" (large labia.) Her breasts are small so she's not as self-conscious about them; as a matter of fact she goes braless a lot. She will instinctly cover her pussy when "caught", especially if she's shaven since it makes her big lips even more noticeable. She'll throw both hand in front of her pussy but leave her tits open.

My ex had big titties, but a tiny labia. So it was the other way around. She would instantly cup her tits or cross her arm in front of her tits when "caught." She has crossed her legs to hide her pussy; but it's been a secondary reaction. She's just not as self-conscious about that, since she felt her pussy was too small to really be seen.

So for them it was about what they were more self-conscious about. A woman with big tits and a large labia would have her work cut out for her lol! I once "caught" a friend who had both; and it was comical to see her try to cover her tits with one arm (it didn't work), while crossing her legs and covering her pussy with her other hand. She almost fell over!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: