View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 09:58 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default A few nice looks at the Sauna

I am a regular at the Sauna, usually go there once a week. It is a full nudity place with 7 mixed sex cabins and 2 small women only cabins (so my gf goes). Typically they have Aufguss (onpouring) ceremonies twice an hour in one of the two larger mixed sex cabins. At that time most people assemble for that and sometimes there is barely a seat left. Towel is used for sitting on it and wearing a towel to cover up is allowed but frowned upon. Wear a bathtrunk and you're kicked out.
One weekend two women in their mid 20ies joined the Aufguss Session, wearing a full bathrobe in the Sauna. The guy responsible for the ceremony asked them if they could lower their robe so he could make sure there was no bathsuit underneath. . One of them immediately dropped hers, the other rolled her eyes for some moments considering what to do, then she lowered hers and folded it up. There she sat as naked as everybody else. Her breast were very nice, well formed C sizes. No pubic hair visible... couldn't stare... not to invite unwanted attention...
Early this winter, around x-mas-new years, I spent an afternoon there. Two young Asian babes, probably also tourists, skinny, small breast, around 20. Wearing their slim g-string bikinis in the middle of the largest mixed sex cabin. After some moments the sauna master pulls them out. I see them stripping through the glass door, hanging up their bikinis and entering again. Now they didn't seem too relaxed and the younger of the two seemed quite nervous about the whole thing.
Two local girls, fully tatooed, maybe 25-30ish joined. tall, big boobed, nipple pierced blondie was clearly the exhibitionist type. She placed herself right behind the guy doing the Aufguss so everyone was facing her fully frontal. Fully nude she sat there for a one or two minutes, legs relaxed but closed together. Then she lifted one of her legs up to the level of the bench she was sitting on, and revealed full sight of her shaved pussy. And her pussy lip piercing. A few minutes go by, the room getting steamier and steamier, she lifts up the second leg, sitting there in M-form, spread enjoying the looks and blushes. Her friend whispers something to her. She whispers something back and then her friend goes into the same position exposing her trimmed pubic hair. Other men around me look hard press not to look to hard.
On a night - with a lot of football on TV - I went there with my girlfriend and except me, there were only females around. As she hates the hottest cabin, so we went into one of the smaller saunas with lower temparature slightly higher humidity - but you should stay there for a longer time. There was a group of young chat boxes just enjoying the atmosphere and themselves without taking much regard of us, rearranging sitting positions as they spoke (or whispered). Sometimes they sat legs crossed, sideways bent over, lifting one leg up the bench, leaving the other on the lower bench as she spoke with the girl sitting behind her on a higher level. One of the girls kept on shifting the sweat off her body with her hands. Two of them featured a pubic jungle that probably hadn't seen a razor yet. As they seem to have come directly from yoga class, one girl kept on showing one position, showing us the side of her ass. My gf didn't like it too much... no other dicks...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nighthawk88 For This Useful Post: