View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 09:53 AM

Default Great sauna experience in German aqua park

Since my last post I’ve been visiting German saunas a couple of times, but nothing happened that was spectacular enough to deserve a report here. However, I’ve been visiting again, and this visit was a clear Top 3 of my best sauna visits ever.

I spent two days in Germany for some meetings, and it was perfect because I could get the work done in the morning, and then spend two full afternoons in a nearby aquapark that included a “sauna land”. I was a bit excited to see if this would be a success or failure, because the place was mostly visited by Scandinavian families on vacation. It could be a failure because Scandinavians do not have the same sauna culture as Germans. They are much more prude, and have a much more puritan approach to public nudity. Hence, I could end up sitting alone in an empty sauna while all the families were having fun in the aquapark downstairs. However – considering the prude Scandinavian nature – this could also offer a long series of good, nude ENF moments. Fortunately I was lucky.

It turned out that the fun already started in the locker room area. As in other places I’ve visited, the changing procedure would work as follows: One would step into a small cubicle, where one would undress and put on swimming suit or wrap a towel around the body. The locker area on the other side of the cubicles would be with mixed sexes and one would place all clothes in a locker and then move to gender separated shower rooms. This concept usually works fine, but here it turned out that the number of cubicles was completely under dimensioned compared to the number of visitors. This meant – especially in the peak hours – that there would be long lines outside the cubicles. Of course many would give up on this, and start changing at their lockers in the coed areas instead. Some (especially many Germans) would simply just strip off the clothes or bathing suit, which gave a lot of nice flashes of both titties and pussies. It was quite fun to look at the women and try to predict who would strip and who would prefer to wait. It seemed like especially the very slim, small boobed one would be more inclined to strip, whereas the chubbier or big boobed ones prefer to wait. There were a few exceptions though. One was a pretty hot grand mum around 50. She was with her daughter and grand daughter. The daughter said “Mum, I’ll stand in line and try to get a cubicle for us here”, but the grand mum replied “I don’t wanna wait that long”, and then she pulled of sweater off and revealed a very large black bra. A second after it was unhooked, and two very big, but surprisingly nice boobs dropped out. A moment later she was butt-naked as well, but then she put her bathing suite on.

Others would still try to cover up with a towel and put the clothes on underneath it. This was even better, because of cause it ended up in a long series of boob slips and ENF situations. One of my favourites was the mums with little kids. They would typically come out of the shower area with a towel around them and begin helping their kids getting dressed. This offered a long series of great views – the stories actually belong to the ‘Oblivious mums’-section. While helping their kids, their towels would typically start loosening at some point. Some times one boob would just peak out, sometimes even both. Other times, the mum would desperately try to hold the towel in place with one hand, while they kept dressing the kid with the other. But very often, they ended up with their boobs out anyway. Another favourite moment was when the mums would kneel down to help the kids with socks or shoes. If their towels were a bit too short, this would often end up with a clean pussy view, because the mums would sit with their legs wide open. This was very entertaining.

But back to the sauna. The first day was a bit slow. There were only few people there, and even though I experienced some good nudity, there were no spectacular moments. But then after a few hours, the first really big highlight showed up. It was a mum – in her late 40’ies I would say, with her daughter, who must have been 18-19 (the lower age limit in the sauna area was 18). They were Swedish, so I could understand what they said to each other. They entered the sauna area, and the mum had apparently tried it before, whereas it was first time for the daughter. They stepped into the undressing area, and I heard the mum say “so, it’s here we put our stuff and bikinis”. The mum had already started undressing while she said this, and seconds later she was standing naked in front of me with her slightly saggy, but still very nice B-cup boobs, and a dark, hairy pussy. The daughter unhooked her bikini top, but then she felt shy and wrapped her towel around her. Then she took off her bikini, but kept her towel tight around her. They entered a sauna, and I joined them after a few minutes. In the sauna the mum was naked, while the daughter still had the towel wrapped tightly around her beautiful body. They were chitchatting, and the daughter said how cool this whole sauna thing was, but also that she was sweating like crazy. After some more minutes she said that she felt like lying down, and then suddenly she stood up and unwrapped the towel, revealing her fantastic body. Her boobs were like two g**** fruits – or honey melons – and they were standing right out from her body. Opposed to her mums hairy pussy, the daughters was trimmed down to a few millimetres only, but the hair were long enough to reveal that she was a true blond. She wanted to lie on her towel of cause, so to make the situation even better, she turned around to put it on the sauna bench. As she placed it, she bent over, and offered me a fantastic view of her labia, that peaked out between her legs. Then she lay down, and the next ten minutes I could sit and enjoy her magnificent body. We were done about the same time, and I walked to the shower room with them. It is so fun to see what happens with people after they get used to the nudity. Only twenty minutes ago she was too shy to remove her bikini without being covered by a towel, but now she was standing happy and relaxed under the shower while she washed her naked body. She looked incredible.

The next day started a bit slow again, but suddenly a lot of people arrived. One thing I noticed was that the sex and age ratio was better than I ever experienced before. While the German saunas I’ve experienced often has a majority of men and +50 women, the women were clearly the majority, and even better – many of them were obviously only in their twenties. At some point I ended up in the steam bath with four German chicks in the early twenties. They all looked pretty much the same – B-cup boobs (one had a nipple piercing), and completely shaved pussies. I can’t even remember their faces, but how often do you sit together with four naked chicks around 23-24?

A few couples also brought their kids with them even though this was prohibited. It was quite funny to hear the mums shout at their kids, when they misbehaved or got too noisy. This was basically as you can hear it in the supermarket or at the bus stop every day, but here with the big difference that the mums were naked.
Now and then some (Scandinavian) couples would walk in, wearing their bath suites. They obviously didn’t know about the nude German sauna culture. Some looked shocked and escaped again, whereas others reluctantly would undress. One couple ignored the nudity rules and entered the sauna in their bath suites, but a few minutes later someone who worked there told them to remove it. The woman got pissed off and wanted to leave. “I’m not gonna be naked together with other people” she said to her husband, but he replied “come on, we’ll never meet any of them again.”, and then he pulled his trunks down. She looked angry, but still, she unhooked her bikini top and pulled it off. The knickers came off as well.

Another awesome moment also included a mum and her daughter. Quite parallel with the other encounter I had, the mum was much more relaxed about the nudity than the daughter was. She was definitely not more than 18 – maybe even slightly younger, I don’t know – but her body was definitely fully developed. I spotted them in the sauna. The mum had her boobs out, but the corner of the towel she sat on was covering her lower area. Oppositely, the daughter kept her towel around her. That was a pity, because I was sure she was hiding something nice underneath it. When we left the sauna I followed them to the shower area (this is a good place to join those that cover up, because they after all have to drop the towel before they step under the water). Obviously the daughter did this also, but she was still shy and turned her back to the other showering people. I only got a short glimpse of her nice boobs that were standing right of from her body. For a while I didn’t see the mum and daughter, but then, about an hour later I popped into the daughter under the shower again. Just like the other daughter from yesterday she was now completely comfortable with her nudity – in fact, I would say that she enjoyed it. She stepped under the shower and turned around with her front to me, revealing all of her body for me. She was quite skinny – at least for my taste – but her boobs were not the boobs of a skinny girl – it was a nice C- or D- cup, and her pussy was completely shaved. She wanted to try the cold “bucket shock” (Germans like ice cold water after the sauna, so in all German saunas the shower will have these buckets with cold water that hangs from the ceiling. You pull a rope, and empty the bucket over you). She pretended to pull the rope several times, but hesitated because she knew how cold it would get. Then she smiled at me and asked “should I pull?”. I answered “Go for it!”, and then she pulled. The cold water splashed down over her body, and her nipples turned even harder than they already were. After recovering from the shock she smiled again, and said that it was “f*cking cold”. The rest of the shower she stood with her full front to me, and kept her eyes on my body (I could even tell when she was looking straight at my cock). In a parallel world I would say that she was up to something, but honestly, I don’t think that was the case. Instead, I think she really enjoyed that she was beyond her shyness barriers, and that she could stand and show her body to a stranger (who obviously liked what he saw), and look at him at the same time, while everything felt perfectly natural. Perhaps there was a future exhibitionist hidden in her? At least, she obviously enjoyed that I looked at her.

I’ve saved the best moment for the last part of the story. It actually took its start the day before, where I was about to leave the place. I had been drying up and putting my clothes on (while checking out a few mums changing of course). On my way out, I realized that I forgot something in my locker. When I got back to get it, two girls had just arrived and were about to use my former locker. They were around 20, and had incredibly cute faces – not model faces, but this kind of faces where everything just smiles. Both of the were blond, and even though they were not at all fat (not even chubby), I couldn’t help noticing that one of them had a magnificent big butt (and I like big butts). Well, I just grabbed my stuff and left again. But on my way out I couldn’t stop thinking about them. ”I wonder if they will wait for a free cubicle, or if they will just strip at the locker?” I said to myself. “They don’t look like the types who would just strip in public, but you never know….” Then I decided to return a second time. As I entered the locker room again, I got a one second short glimpse of one of them (not the one with the big butt), pulling her bikini knickers up over her white butt cheeks. Now they were both standing there in bikinis. I could have cried. They were definitely the cutest and prettiest girls I had seen all day, and seconds ago they were naked at my locker room. That day I left with a slightly grumpy feeling. But on to Day 2. It was afternoon in the sauna. I was relaxing in the seating area, when two girls entered – OMG – it was the two girls I saw in the locker room the day before. Since I was positioned right next to the spot where people undressed, I just kept seated without taking my eyes off them. They were Danish I could tell. Danish is not my first language, but being Scandinavian, I understand it pretty well. I could tell that it was their first German sauna visit, and to my big disappointment, they just placed their towels on the racks, but showed no intension to remove their bikinis. I stood up and went to the rack as well and pretended to look for something in my bag. I was naked, so I hoped that this could give them a hint about that this was a nude area. But they were already busy discussing what to try first. They chose the steam bath, and I joined them after a few minutes. When I entered, they still wearing their bikinis. I stepped in, after placing my towel on the hanger outside, and sat down on the opposite bench so I was sitting right in front of them. After a little while one of them said “have you noticed that everybody is naked here?”. “yeah”, said that other “do you think we have to remove our clothes as well?”. “I don’t know” answered the first one (the one with the nice, big butt), but after a while she said “ok, let’s do it”, and then she pulled the straps of her bikini top down over her shoulders, pushed it down and exposed her nice, white boobs for me. Then she stood up and pulled her bikini knickers down, and revealed her gorgeous butt for me. When she was done, her friend followed her and stripped naked as well. They both looked so amazingly cute, and I loved the way they were joking and smiling to each other. At some point the one with the small butt asked the other if she had tried to be naked in public before. She said “no, and it feels super weird, but nice at the same time – but let’s not tell anyone about it”. And then she continued “what would your boy friend say if he knew?”, and the other replied “oh, he would freak out”. “Yeah, so would mine”, and then they laughed again. This definitely added to the quality of the situation. The next twenty minutes, I was in heaven, listening to them, and looking on the fine water drops at their boobs. It was hard to see their pussies in the low steam bath light, but when I subsequently showered with them, I expectations got confirmed – they both had nice, blond trimmed pussies – the little one had a nice landing strip, whereas the big butted one had a nice, short-haired blond triangle.

This was the end of the story, but it was definitely one of my better experiences. The ENF situations when women realized they had to strip in the sauna were priceless, and especially the two “daughter experiences” and the “Danish friends” saved my day. I expect that I in March will have the opportunity to re-visit a big German spa that I visited about a year ago. I think that good stories from there are guaranteed.
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to cladiz For This Useful Post: