View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:47 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

After we got sexual, we were both 17, she wanted no part of oral, giving or receiving. Then, after we had been dating over a year, one of her friends passed around some parents sex manual, the girls all read it and talked about among themselves. So the next time we had the chance to play, she brought up this book. She told me about the book and that if a guy kisses a woman clitoris and labia, it can be very arousing. So I asked her if the book said anything about the woman sucking his penis, she said she was afraid I was going to bring that up.

I remember we didn't have much time before someone got home, so she sat on the edge of the bed, lifter her skirt and had me remove her panties, it was a little strange but fun to explore her like this. Almost immediately she was holding my head and pleading with me not to stop, she was always easily orgasmic, this was no exception. She was dragging her feet about returning the favor, but I was insistent and she was soon kneeling in front of me. She was barely licking the tip, she was afraid of tasting precum, but my moans encouraged her and she was soon going at it with a little more gusto. When she could tell I was about to shoot she pulled her mouth away and finished me in her hand.

It became a regular thing when we had the chance, but it was years before she swallowed.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: