Thread: Enf Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 08:35 AM

Thanked 1,705 Times in 203 Posts
Talking caught

a number of years ago, i had a affair with my boss who was smoking hot, and stayed horny all the time. anyway, one summer night, just for the hell of it we were walking close to her apartment, and saw a house off the road by itself with just the porch light one. on a dare, we decided to strip all the way, leave our clothes by a bush at the front of their yard, and just walk up to the house. it was exciting as everything with her was, but we werent really worried because other than the porch lights, no other lights were on, we were off the road pretty good, so really noone could see us. she was batshit crazy at times, and beat me getting undressed and headed toward the house. for some reason it took me longer, maybe because i stopped to watch her, but i was about 20 yards behind her. she got almost to the porch when a car turned into the driveway. I ducked behind a tree, and saw her jump to the side of the house. the car drove up to the house, and i knew we were stuck. i could have just made a run for the clothes, but it would have meant leaving her so i stayed where i was. unfortunately their car lights had shined on her, and a man got out and yelled he saw her, and to come out of the bushes. my heart was pounding watching this. he said he would call the police if she didnt come out, and sure enough she came out. i decided to come out too as i couldnt let her face this alone. he was an older man, and i walked up to him as did she - both naked - and said we were just doing this on a dare, that we meant no harm. we talked with him, and after a couple of minutes of him questioning us, he figured we were telling him the truth, and we ending up laughing with him while we stood there naked. it was clear he wanted more, and i looked at her, but could tell he was a little too old for her, so we did the next best thing, right there on his front porch, under the light we fucked while he sat and watched. i made it a point to last a long time so he could enjoy the show. i fucked her in every position infront of him, and she let him hold her tits while i took her from behind. we eventually finished and left, and never went back there, but that started many adventures for her and I.