View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 04:44 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedskin2000 View Post
I've shared these stories on other thread so I will just give the short versions here. For more detail versions I can point you to the other threads or just PM me.

Her Best Friend: When we first started taking photos we used to just post them in a private yahoo group. She let her best friend know about it and obviously the friend asked to see. My gf said sure and invited her to the group. End result, my gf's best friend, husband, husband's brother and mother all saw her completely naked.

One of my Friends: I accidentally (it truly was an accident) emailed a friend of mine (who my gf knew but not very well) a completely nude photo of her. It lead to him seeing more photos of her naked.

My best friend: The first time he saw some of my gf, it was her idea. Of course he only got to see her in her panties or her naked backside. Eventually he got the full monty including some hardcore photos!
Best friends should share nude pics of their wives/girlfriends! I think there is a law somewhere that addresses that!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post: