View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:48 AM

Thanked 7,441 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
How did they see?
The first time, we had only been dating for a few weeks. We went to visit a friend of mine and we went to his neighborhood pool. We were the only 3 at the pool and after a while, she surprised us by tossing the pieces of her little black bikini onto the pool deck. She then climbed the ladder to get out of the pool, walked the long way around to the diving board and jumped in. She swam and lounged naked for about 20 minutes then some other people showed up and she put her suit back on.
The next time was a few years ago when an old high school friend of mine was staying with us for a few months. Before he moved in, she told him that she was topless around the house a lot and asked him if he was ok with that. He said he didn't mind and most evenings we would watch tv and have a few beers together and she would be topless. He was a gentleman about it and just enjoyed the view and never tried to grope her or anything.
One evening, I came home and he was on the couch and she was naked in the recliner. She had taken a shower and said she didn't feel like going upstairs to find undies.After that there were a couple more naked evenings, but most times she was just topless.
The third time was last summer when we vacationed with another family. After the kids were asleep the 4 adults would head out to the hot tub. Nobody wore swimsuits in the evenings.
As for friends who have seen her topless, several people have stopped by while she has been sunbathing in the back yard or met us at the river where she is topless more often than not.
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post: