Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 04:28 PM

Thanked 25,711 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default vx & cuf

I was asking for q's about sunday only... thought it would be different instead of just Kiss & Telling...

It was a 4+ hr. session of sexual fun for all... She likes 3 guys @ once as her fav... We all took turns @ first letting her suck our cocks to the hardness of her desire, but one guy shot in her mouth a little quick and unexpected. But he stayed hard enough to join us in fucking her under her little skirt. She went doggie off the side of the bed, and we sort of took turns fucking her pussy in quick turns before someone got in front of her for a spit-roasting. She was fucking us more then we were fucking her..lol
She likes bring taken w/ 3 guys, so there was alot of hair pulling control which she likes alot along w/ dirty talk. .. She was air- tight a few times and we all put a load in each hole during them,.. She likes wearing sexy outfits during sex, though we took her panties and black shirt off early. When I was re-charging I enjoyed seeing the 2 friends fucking her in her high heels & skirt. Just sexy!! we all came a few times in her somewhere as I did enjoy sloppy 3rds in her pussy. When she stood up it ran down her inner thigh somewhat.
She really enjoyed being used like a sl*t and filled w./ all the cum we had. I m not really sure how many loads she took from us, but all her holes had something.
This is an actual pic I took after she first sucked us, before we fucked her. In the end she just enjoyed laying on the bed exhausted w/ cum leaking out of her everywhere. She stayed in bed like that when the guys took showers before leaving. When they did leave, we fucked w/ her on top talking dirty about the day.
]

cuf-- btw--- no ass to mouth.. when a cock is anal he has to wash it off.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0162.JPG