Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Summer Time Fun
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:31 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Summer Time Fun

I really enjoyed the Spring and Summer months their are so many things you can do. I enjoy shopping with my wife and having her dress to tease. I had her try out two ways of showing off with a crop top shirt. The first is the natural look braless of course so when she bends over her top falls away and her small saggy breasts hang down like little tear drops. The other is I bind those small saggy breasts so they look like little oranges round and firm so when she bends over they stay close to her chest. I found that my favorite is for them to hang down freely because she can make them shake from side to side. I take her to the home improvement stores because she has to bend over a lot and maximum exposure. She leans over instead of kneeling down. When we get into the store I tell her to go and I lay behind to watch who notices her. I have noticed that all ages of men getting a look. The ones that are best are young men who watch and follow her around the store. They are the ones who take out their cell phones to record her probably to jerk off to. I had been next to several men who comment on her titties. This was on my fantasy bucket list. With season coming up we'll be out soon.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post: