Thread: Up-skirts
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 11:02 PM

Default Upskirt up the ladder

After I graduated from school I went to work in a solicitors' office as a clerk. I was just performing office tasks, filing, getting the coffee or going on errands. But it was exciting nonetheless, and I was earning money too!

In those days everyone seemed to dress extremely formally, men in a shirt, tie and suits and women always turned out in a dresses or skirts and stockings. The women were very particular about their looks and were always very attractive, at least I thought so.

I would often have to help them with various tasks around the office. Filing or retrieving other items on high shelves or in the compactus or storeroom.

I remember one incident as if it happened yesterday (but actually 40 years ago!).

Jennifer asked me to help her get some files that were quite old and high up. She knew exactly where they were located and also their names. On top of that she was taller than I was so it was 'a no-brainer' that she should ascend the ladder to retrieve them.

She was a very attractive blonde, about 26 years old, long legs, nice figure and great personality. On the day in question which was in the Summer with temperatures rising she was not wearing stockings or pantihose just a very attractive navy-blue skirt coming a few inches short of the knee.

Being the gentleman, I offered to climb the ladder but she would have nothing of it, insisting that I didn't know which files to get and where they were located precisely.

So I had the job of holding the ladder steady while she ascended. I was extremely green and naive and hadn't anticipated anything that was about to occur. She ascended the ladder with confidence, like someone who had done this dozens of times before. Initially I averted my eyes not wishing to be seen looking up her skirt.

But I had to look up to see her progress and it was then that I realised just what she was providing me with.

Talk about a sight for sore eyes!

Now at the top of the ladder I could see right up her skirt and the illumination in the room was sufficient for me to see her white panties in all their glory. Thongs had not been introduced yet but she was wearing very classy white satin panties tight and sexy, perhaps even a little translucent. It did not leave much to the imagination.

Just as soon as I saw this I tried to look away. But she was too engrossed in what she was doing to notice anyway.

She was leaning towards the shelves which gave me an even better view of her derriere and sexy lingerie and whatever else was on view. I was treated to this view for nearly five minutes as she busied herself reaching for various files and passing them to me.

I am not sure if she realised what she was showing me but she was all innocence when she descended and we never discussed if afterwards. Probably for the better. No one wants to spoil a good relationship with inconvenient or delicate office inappropriateness.
Attached Thumbnails
Up a ladder[0].jpg   Up a ladder[2].jpg  

Up a ladder[9].jpg  

Last edited by Turtle; 12-01-2020 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Watermarked images removed
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post: