View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 10:50 AM

Default exposing my wife

The times that she has been nude in front of others I got a gut wrenching excitement that I had never felt. First was when a big wave wiped us out a mile from our hotel and her top was gone. My the time I got the sand out of my eyes three guys were helping her up and her little titties were resting one one's arm. It took her a couple of minutes to get composed and by then there were probably ten people there. She covered up with her arms and w headed back. She got tired folding her arms so she let them jiggle as we walked back along the surf line. I saw several SLR'scome out along the way. Around '85, so no digital cameras. Then the fitting lady left the fitting room door wide open while she was standing on a fitting stool in her panties and heels. Several guys saw that. A few other situation gave me the same response then and now. I finally got set up to capture stills from 8mm tape and AOL came along and I'm still at it. She was thirty when we started and I've been doing it for thirty years. Video captures were low quality. I got an Olympus digital that had a big lens and took good pics but slow recovery so I was missing shots. A panasonic had better recovery but now I use my phone. Pics now are pics when we travel and she is undressing. But I still enjoy sharing her pics as much as I did thirty years ago.
Attached Thumbnails
3azzna.jpg   4azzzha.jpg  

P1010059c.jpg   P1010127a - Copy.jpg  

P1010858al.jpg   P1020975a.JPG  

P1050563as (2).jpg   8.jpg  

20220603_175556.jpg   15917165_t10 (1).jpg  

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to wifestitts For This Useful Post: