View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 09:25 AM

Thanked 16,296 Times in 1,138 Posts

Wow, how did I never notice this thread before...

Seeing my current wife naked the first time...I remember being quite pleased that her nipples were perfect to me...very very light areola and nipples that didn't stick out much until I brought them out. But I remember her breasts seeming too big for my taste, but of course now I couldn't imagine them any other way! I knew she had a bush from having my hands down her pants before I saw her, but it was a very small bush that she "accidentally" shaves off frequently. And while she was never a "skinny girl," she was still quite fit and it was amazing to see her. I often talk to her about the first time I saw her naked while we are having sex, even 20+ years later. It really turns her on.

My g/f before her...we didn't do much, but I did see her naked. She was really scared to let me see her topless. When I saw her, she had like 3" very dark nipples and zero areola whatsoever. It was extremely unique, but I loved it, but I understood why she was nervous for me to see her topless, it was a very unusual sight, I won't lie, but it didn't bother me at all. And her outer labia were absolutely enormous, again, honestly extremely unusual, but it didn't bother me. She kept everything shaved completely because of an OCD (true OCD) thing. I helped her feel less sad about it, though. She was relieved that I found her just as attractive as a cliché "normal" person.

My ex-wife. Similar to my current wife. Loved the super light areola. Huge breasts that ended up being okay. Small bush that she shaved off to be different from her very hair friends. I was young and scared, though.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: