Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 10:18 PM

Default second part of storie I posted in (how many guys have boned your wife)

All of this happened in the sixtys. Affter my wifes first encounter on the bus we desided to do it again only this time I would be there to watch. So much for plans, the first few times he wasn't on the bus:however the forth time he was.
I had tried talking my wife into sucking him off to no avail. She said maybe a hand job of course I agreed. At the least I would get to see him play with her.

We road the bus out together with her getting off then crossing the Street to catch the return bus, I road to the next stop and did the same. When I got on the bus I went to the back seat, there was an older guy sitting on the right side so I sat on the left.

At the next stop my wife got on. When he saw her he moved to let her sit by the window. His hands were on her the minute she passed in front of him. So far so good. But all good things come to an end. I could tell he was doing stuff but it was hard to tell what. In my dreams he would of laid back and she would of sucked him off or given him a hand job. But at least I could tell he was playing with her.

The bus at the time went through downtown and made a loop coming back through downtown where you could get a transfer and catch a bus towards our house. We had planned that I would get off before the bus got to downtown cut through the tunnel and meet her at home.

As I got up to get off the bus I could see her legs were spread wide and it looked like her panties were off. I scurried off home thinking of all the things that might be happening in the thirty minutes to downtown.

When she got home she told me that he had gotten much more aggressive, he wanted her to suck his cock. She got him to agree to a hand job. That ended in him cumming on her dress. His parting words to her were that next time she would be using her mouth. She never did meet him again. This was one of our adventurers that went right for the most part, not all have. I hope you all enjoy it. This was our first time sharing the wife.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mastershake55a For This Useful Post: