View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 11:12 AM

Default Vienna hotel sauna - part 2 of 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie00784 View Post
Let me share my experiences in how a hotel sauna can turn out to be rather nice. In all its aspects

Last weekend, me and my wife (early 30's) visitted Vienna. We stayed at a rather luxurious hotel, which happened to have a small sauna area on the lowest floor...
The next day, late afternoon, I went back to the sauna area. My wife stayed in our room, reading a book and snoozing a bit to relax from a long day of sightseeing. When I walked in, I immediately encountered a young men, totally naked. Although I am seriously straight, I could see he was nice looking. OK, I thought, so yesterday's clothed people was indeed an exception.

I went to the bench and lockers to undress and could already spot a nice lady (end 30's) with pear shaped boobs, fully nude, looking back at me through the sauna's glass door. She was definitely a nice MILF. I had no issues undressing in front of her. Although I did turn my back towards her, so my strip show wasn't too obvious.

Holding only a towel in my hand, I made my way to the showers. Afterwards, I jumped in the small sauna, which was still pretty hot. But not so unbearably hot and humid as the day before. So I relaxed a bit and started to sweat. After 5 or 10 minutes or so, I got out and took a cold shower (this time remembering on which incorrect icon to switch it). In my bathrobe I headed to the relax area.

The handsome young guy and the MILF were sitting down there, together with a somewhat older lady. The MILF had a short, yet hip haircut and was now wearing rectangular glasses. The other lady was chatting to her. I think approx 55 yo, and slender/thin with semi-long brown died hair. The age difference made me wonder. They couldn't be mother and daughter. For friends the age difference was a bit too much. Maybe colleagues. But them chatting on private matters (in German) and the fact that they were there in the weekend didn't add up either.

I laid down on the chair and started to read my book. When we were all relaxed after 10-15min, the cycle started again. The young guy dropped his bathrobe and towel, and entered the small sauna, watched by the MILF and her friend/colleague. Then both ladies walked in their bathrobes towards the larger sauna. After a few minutes, I got up and walked to that sauna as well.

I stepped through the door and asked politely in English whether it was OK I joined them. The MILF (again without glasses) was sitting fully exposed on her towel on the left end of the top bench, directly facing the door. The other lady relaxed fully nude on the far right side on the lower bench. Both inspected me top to toe, knodded and replied in German it was very much OK.

Although larger than the hot one, this sauna was still small, so I had no other spot than to sit between them on the top or lower bench (L-shaped). I laid down my towel on the top bench, and slowly sat on it, Buddah style. I noticed especially the MILF was observing every move I made. Once sat down, I tried to relax.

Then the lights changed from dimmed blueish/green to bright red. It was one of these sauna with multiple fluorescent lights in the ceiling, switching them on and off every so many minutes. The MILF giggled and I opened my eyes. She was directly facing me and said in German that this light colour was remarkable for such a room, clearly refering to red light districts.
I replied that at least this one was not as hot as the other one.
She again replied that this sauna was indeed much more comfortable.
Then she gave me a cheeky smile, kept looking straight at me and opened her legs, thereby fully uncovering her unshaven pussy to me. At the same time, she gently caressed her tits and I saw her nipples getting hard. I had nothing to cover myself and felt my cock growing and getting rock hard.
She looked at me and continued with touching herself untill I was fully erect.

The other lady finally sighed, stood up and left the sauna. The MILF wished me a good day, smiled cheeky to me once more and followed her out the door. I stayed behind for a few minutes, untill my dick could dangle again and then stepped out. Both ladies were gone. I wonder whether they both enjoyed it, or only the MILF had a good time.

I took a cold shower and headed back to our room. I told what happend to me to my wife and we had a good laugh about it. Afterwards, we enjoyed a very nice evening.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jamie00784 For This Useful Post: