View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 10:08 AM

Thanked 2,255 Times in 130 Posts

Looking for 2 movies..

First one, I saw it 2-3 years back (but it could have been made earlier), don't remember the names of the characters or else I would have found it through searching their names. I don't remember the whole plot, but just that there's a Guy, he's a Dad and he has a beard and has a Son or may be a daughter as well and he hires a Nanny for and he's a very sexy woman, but not like trashy sexy, real classy and sophisticated and the scene I remember is she makes something to eat and the Dad really likes it and they go up stairs and have sex and she has the most amazing perfect body.

She also has a husband but they're seperated and he's portraid as a really loose, drunken, careless kind of guy and all I remember is that at later point in that movie, he finds out that she's fucking the guy she works for and stabs her.

Second one, I saw it almost like 10-15 years back, the movie starts with robbers running away from a bank, 2 guys and a women in the back, they enter a home and take the whole family hostage, the movie has very little exposure here and there but in the end, they demand an airplane and take some members to the airport to board the plain, when they flying, there's a fire fight (I think..) and they die but the pilot also dies, now the Mom from the family takes over the plain, a guy below describes how to land the plain down and she does.

Any ideas.. ?